Verified:

brujodale Game profile

Apr 30th 2022, 15:10:13

Ok, he started out banging sui, then was hitting Merc;s. I had to find out what was going on so been chatting with him a lot.

He is a pinoy returning player, he has not played since 2009. so I explained to him how things have changed and he was hitting wrong person. At first I thought he was ratski's brother...roflmao.
ok he plans on letting merc's retal him. I told merc's forget the time deadline and once we get his defense down then mercs can get their land back. working with sui and merc's was good, once they understood we had a new player. do not want to lose this guy and have him leave, so zack dont bang him, he plans on repaying. here is his messages.
Maharlika

Edit Post 4/27/2022 2:41:03 AM
Hi. I am a veteran player last played last 2009. stopped playing for more than a decade and i am coming back now. much has been changed and a period of adjustment for me. I also committed some attacking mistakes because I was not fully oriented about the clan rules but I am following it now. Sorry for my false attack in the early game.
bru

Edit Post 4/27/2022 8:43:12 AM
we can probably resolve all those hits. just contact suicide to work out some payback to him.
thanks!!
farmer

Edit Post 4/29/2022 9:25:09 PM
i am willing to take one of the retals from mercs if they are agreeable

Maharlika

Edit Post 4/27/2022 2:29:23 AM
I am sorry I hit MERC. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (#45). He demand me to drop down my turrets... What can you advise me to do?

He ask me to drop my turret for his retal coz he cant do it. He sent a retal but did not penetrate. should I drop turret for his retal? I replied no but I can change my mind if you tell me to.

Thank you for your guidance.
Maharlika

Edit Post 4/27/2022 2:32:33 AM
please talk to their leader for peace negotiations.

Maharlika

Edit Post 4/28/2022 8:02:53 PM
can anyone take my army for a day? i will let him hit me twice for peace and give my army back to me after. This is a good way of surviving.

Here is his message:

Report this message
If you don’t drop your defenses and drop your defense alliances, thing are not going to look good for you and STONES later on.

I see that you’re trying to buy up defenses, the penalties for that is higher. I also saw Farmer dropped your defense alliance and you added another member. None of this will help. Anyone that aids your defense, will suffer the consequences too.
bru

Edit Post 4/29/2022 6:40:54 PM
here is what you do, you send FA to one of your allies, and send max turrets, tanks, troops. you do this by main page then preferences. then type in an ally's number. then put max on market for sale that will go cheap. like $20/40 cheaper than listed. then you can sell some on your private market.
I will let merc's know you understand. told them you are a returning player after many years, did not have bad intentions.
also drop your other def ally for now. they need to stay open for you once you been hit and they are satisfied.

He sounds agreeable to everything he needs to do. then I gave him info on how to hit the land bots instead.

so let's take off our war gear, and let this get worked out. sui, have not forgot you either, you will be next. and if need be, I am with farmer I will be glad to give up land if need be.

Edited By: galleri on May 1st 2022, 6:42:21. Reason: Removed IP's within post

Buch Game profile

Apr 30th 2022, 15:42:28

Kill him

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 30th 2022, 17:25:18

Yeah he kept RoRing me in tourney. *facepalm*

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 30th 2022, 18:45:22

I usually send a quick message that my hit is a "retal" -- does that translate for players less familiar with our politics? I typically don't get any messages back, and then if they do hit, it goes into AB and BR and I'm not sure if anyone really learns how to prevent it the next set.

farmer Game profile

May 1st 2022, 0:39:48

for a person that has not played in over a decade and remembers what it was like this is an adjustment

Buch Game profile

May 1st 2022, 4:40:10

Kill him

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 1st 2022, 6:43:16

Originally posted by Tertius:
I usually send a quick message that my hit is a "retal" -- does that translate for players less familiar with our politics? I typically don't get any messages back, and then if they do hit, it goes into AB and BR and I'm not sure if anyone really learns how to prevent it the next set.

Yeah I did send that message to him over on that server. I had better things to deal with lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

brujodale Game profile

May 6th 2022, 15:34:52

Originally posted by Tertius:

Yeah I did send that message to him over on that server. I had better things to deal with lol

hush woman, quit talking about me on the alliance forum. remember your addiction to sardine pies secret is safe with me.

Anarchist Game profile

May 7th 2022, 19:41:40

Heard suicidal likes getting banged ;) lol

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2022, 21:35:45

Stones trying to start a war with Mercs. Hope u guys are ready lol

Buch Game profile

May 7th 2022, 23:32:33

Mercs is overrated. But stones sux platypus nuts.

Suicidal Game profile

May 8th 2022, 5:22:20

Originally posted by Anarchist:
Heard suicidal likes getting banged ;) lol

In your gayest of dreams

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2022, 5:50:36

Bru can you loan me some money

brujodale Game profile

May 9th 2022, 23:36:15

ur asking an old hippy for money??? I have no wealth, but I am rich beyond my wildest dreams

Havoc Game profile

May 10th 2022, 15:40:04

well looks like he went and did the same thing to Omega.. willingly dropped D to allow retals though. Friendly yet slow learner? Happy to have more old players giving the game a chance at least.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2022, 19:58:04

That or he purposely forces people to land trade....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2022, 21:14:47

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Originally posted by Requiem:
We could save a lot of energy if the game developer(s) just made it to where you cannot attack a real player on a bot server. Let's be honest any sort of LGing of a real player causes an immediate reaction, and the pitchforks come out.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 11th 2022, 3:16:19

We could save a lot of energy if the game developer(s) just made it to where you cannot attack a real player on a bot server. Let's be honest any sort of LGing of a real player causes an immediate reaction, and the pitchforks come out.

I got LG'd twice. My reaction was to dump 15 or so pitchfork missiles on their greedy ass. What do you expect? Having said that I think the issue with grabbing humans is when it's like 5+ hits. Sure you're running low defense, but more than 1 grab and you're asking for trouble. On alliance it is somewhat different as kill runs are a likely response. Multi-tapping low D fatties doesn't "teach them a lesson", it just pisses people off, THEN the forums get heated. Dunno man, buy turrets, cuz these teachers are running amok. And please program the bots to retal, it's the only way to make it challenging. Bot farming while fishing for low DR gets tiresome, you can see why the natives are getting restless.

00Rosso Game profile

May 24th 2022, 18:10:25

Blast all these clowns...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2022, 18:50:40

Originally posted by g0nz0:

I got LG'd twice. My reaction was to dump 15 or so pitchfork missiles on their greedy ass. What do you expect? Having said that I think the issue with grabbing humans is when it's like 5+ hits. Sure you're running low defense, but more than 1 grab and you're asking for trouble. On alliance it is somewhat different as kill runs are a likely response. Multi-tapping low D fatties doesn't "teach them a lesson", it just pisses people off, THEN the forums get heated. Dunno man, buy turrets, cuz these teachers are running amok. And please program the bots to retal, it's the only way to make it challenging. Bot farming while fishing for low DR gets tiresome, you can see why the natives are getting restless.

My context was the Alliance Server and I can say from experience even 1 LG is too many for many players.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 24th 2022, 22:01:05

My context was the Alliance Server and I can say from experience even 1 LG is too many for many players.

1 LG even in earth2025 brought out some pitchforks.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 25th 2022, 0:04:39

AlljettertopfeedtwostepRORZOMGWTFBBQSAUCE

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2022, 0:22:58

Originally posted by galleri:

Incorrect.

m0bzta Game profile

May 25th 2022, 0:50:38

Originally posted by Primeval:

you can say that again
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 25th 2022, 12:40:18

Originally posted by galleri:

Incorrect.

negative

lol this

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2022, 15:56:01

Single grabs didn't bring out pitchforks. That is why we had retal boards and not just war boards!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2022, 16:04:30

But I think you are mistaken if the argument you are trying to bring forward is people were as sensitive as they are now to a single LG. Not individual people but as a group.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 26th 2022, 1:49:25

Man what is it with you guys? Cross-server griefing, multitaps, then weak fluff denials? What a fluff clan you turned into. Nothing like ruining the rep of the very few members in your ranks still worth a fluff. Sad. "Returning players" need to form a n00b tag and earn some street cred before ruining sets for players on every server, especially solo. Clean up your house or Stones becomes target practice.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 26th 2022, 16:10:26

lines #6 continues to grab and lob missiles at me and I'm pretty sure based on alliance spies he is getting FA from Taker. Definitely is going to give me a very negative impression of Stones going forward since they seem to have no control over their membership.
Smarter than your average bear.

SuperFly Game profile

May 26th 2022, 16:15:45

just kill him Orkin. This same player pulled the same crap on team darkness and we have killed him twice now.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 26th 2022, 16:18:19

I'm in a solo tag, definitely can't kill him. I do login and fluff with him every day though.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 27th 2022, 5:25:38

Stones wants war

brujodale Game profile

May 30th 2022, 2:49:16

Stones wants war
No not really coalie, but I do not even know who half the ppl are in stones. they dont update their stats, no chat, no posts on stones page. even asked all the new players to say a bit about themselves. all I heard was crickets.
I think a war between pdm and stones would be ahhh fun to watch lol.
these unknown players are creating more suiciders.

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 30th 2022, 23:48:21

Originally posted by brujodale:
Stones wants war
No not really coalie, but I do not even know who half the ppl are in stones. they dont update their stats, no chat, no posts on stones page. even asked all the new players to say a bit about themselves. all I heard was crickets.
I think a war between pdm and stones would be ahhh fun to watch lol.
these unknown players are creating more suiciders.

Lmao this dude today messaged me saying "I won, ready to stop now? You can pact with me next reset I don't care who my allies are".

It's literally just some rando idiot except he's got a trade pact with Taker and I suspect taker has FAd him a few times.

Rasp Game profile

Jun 2nd 2022, 17:47:56

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE

You sound like you like to play on the Team server..
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much