Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 18:49:51

http://abclocal.go.com/...onal_world&id=9272756

Looks like since we have all the members of the senate in one place ppl want to off them! Or maybe they're just trying to tell them to hurry up in there!! LOLOLOL
Do as I say, not as I do.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 18:56:05

bah. if we really wanted them dead, they'd be seeing guillotines. and we'd be asking them how much they enjoyed eating cake afterwards.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 18:56:51

Oct 3rd 2013, 19:05:36

i did a search on that page. no matches were found for guillotine. bah, i couldn't care less if they wiped out the entire city. just a bunch of overpaid actors.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

trumper Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 20:23:01

This thread has no business existnig and I really hope you guys take a moment to reflect on the idiocy of your comments.

This gaming community already suffered a huge blow following the insane attrocities commited by a former player. The last thing we need is idiots spouting off about this sort of violent response is necessary or even remotely approaching any form of accepability because it's not.

Oct 3rd 2013, 20:29:26

bah. at most, it should be moved to General Talk because it's not related to anything having to do with the Alliance Server.
take your censorship and shove it before somebody decides to stick a shotgun loaded with rock salt up your ass and decides to pull the trigger.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

trumper Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 20:41:34

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
bah. at most, it should be moved to General Talk because it's not related to anything having to do with the Alliance Server.
take your censorship and shove it before somebody decides to stick a shotgun loaded with rock salt up your ass and decides to pull the trigger.

I really don't care if you think my opinion is censorship or not, I just hope no one beyond our community is out here reading this nonsense thinking it reflects all of us because it doesn't.

Oct 3rd 2013, 20:42:37

why do we have to hire people to dive in front of the President to keep him from getting shot? are there really that many dissatisfied crazy people out there?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 21:02:55

Originally posted by trumper:
This thread has no business existnig and I really hope you guys take a moment to reflect on the idiocy of your comments.

This gaming community already suffered a huge blow following the insane attrocities commited by a former player. The last thing we need is idiots spouting off about this sort of violent response is necessary or even remotely approaching any form of accepability because it's not.

Are you trying to suggest something? I would hope not! Anyways people are enjoying talking about current topics about what's going on each day in real life, if you don't care to have this type of discussion, than make it an actual rule that will get you deleted or banned, otherwise, deal with it. Also there have been tons of threads talking about mass shootings and I have read them all, so why now? Why do you decide to say something about this now? Am I posting too much political propaganda? Talking about game matters gets just as heated and nothing ever comes of it. So there was one bad apple in this gaming community, it doesn't mean that it's filled with raging lunatics.

Oct 3rd 2013, 21:08:52

well, I'm happy that I don't have to run around dodging bullets because I'm an impotent son of a fluff.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 21:10:41

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
well, I'm happy that I don't have to run around dodging bullets because I'm an impotent son of a fluff.

Yeah dodging bullets is no fun!!

mrford Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 21:17:39

this wasnt a mass shooting? some lady did some dumb fluff with her kid in the car and was killed for it. by cops that wernt even getting paid, ironcally
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Oct 3rd 2013, 21:28:41

dang. now i have to go check the crime stats for DC and see if it's even relevant that somebody got shot dead there this time of year.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Oct 3rd 2013, 21:41:41

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/...Crime_in_Washington,_D.C.

3 times the national average. nice place to visit, but i wouldn't want to live there.

probably wouldn't even want to stay the night there. deepest, darkest Africa would probably be safer. where's my Civilization song? Bongo, Bongo, Bongo, I won't leave the Congo.

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on Oct 3rd 2013, 21:48:57
See Original Post
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

mdevol Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 0:04:23

This just goes to show people from CT are crazy...

/me eyes all CT earthers

I am watching you.

Hahahah.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Pain Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 1:12:09

Originally posted by mdevol:
This just goes to show people from CT are crazy...

/me eyes all CT earthers

I am watching you.

Hahahah.

come at me bro
Your mother is a nice woman

mdevol Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 3:33:11

oh fluff, you are from CT too, I was talking about DOonny hahahah
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Trife Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 14:09:45

i think ladijapri is from CT

makes sense