Verified:

dixiechick Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 3:07:37

we have no war with imag. sorry if you do with us but a pact is a pact.

gwagers Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 3:08:53

It doesn't. See Imag thread.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Soviet Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 3:09:21

Well damn, more crap alliances should use your logic with us so we can get more land in the future.

Thanks for the insight Dixie. :)
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

archaic Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 3:16:30

odd that you guys never grabbed our 'crap alliance' all set isn't it?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Soviet Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 3:20:41

08/23/2010 16:12:36 GT Bad Taste Bears (#114) (iMagNum) Land of THRESH (#277) (xICNx) PS 1,523 Acres (+735)

Or did we?
Imaginary Numbers

dixiechick Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 3:38:24

Imag everyone knows you don't really care about SOF. You just like to war and could not find a real one of your own so you jumped in on someone elses. well we are not at war with you. you should find your own toys.

Ivan you I am surprised at. I seriously thought you believed in yourself and your clan better than having to sell yourself out for help. I know we were winning but are you that sore of a loser? TBH i thought you had more pride than that. seriously I did.

Fooglmog Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 4:12:25

No one has an excuse to be surprised by this move from iMagNum. iMagNum's never been subtle or surreptition in its method of operation. It's an alliance that goes to war every reset whether it has cause or not. That's a fact that's been advertised consistently over the last 9 years and ought to simply be accepted by now. If you happen to have missed this fact, I'd suggest that you have no place in the leadership of an alliance.

iMagNum is a legitimate part of this game and has been for a very long time. Everyone gets upset when iMagNum hits them, but you don't deserve any sympathy because it's happened to everyone. Besides, everyone knows that you're not a real alliance until you've been blind-sided by iMagNum.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

KeSSie Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 4:19:07

confirmed! :-D
EL YAY!

iTavi

Aug 31st 2010, 7:00:08

plus, SoF's been a long time DP.

to get rid of all the talks, i dont know why / what were discussions between parts but a pact with ICN was not signed since we are not in the coalition yet. We support it fully, we enforce it, we will probably join it next set BUT this set we are NOT in the coalition since we had different pacts as them at the begining of the set
~

Ivan Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 9:01:25

Lets see if anyone remember this scenario

hmm tag A went to a bigger tag B and told them that we are going to FS you and kill that and that person, tag B then told tag A to fluff off and fsed them

tag A then got tag C (ICN) to break their pact with tag B and fs them

tag B took the fluff for that set, waited till the set of the set after and then FSEd tag C, the following set of that tag C and their allies tore ICN and their allies a new one

Im sure dixie whick and gerb will recognize this scenario, SoF was set on netting to recruit and like some of you posted when ICN FSed we should have seen and did see it coming unfortunately our allies who were set to FS you waited too long and SoF got involved

and flufff

Sifos Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 9:34:31

Originally posted by gwagers:
I personally won't give Imag the gift of my turns.

Does that mean I get to lg you without fear of any retals after this war? :D

Originally posted by dixiechick:
You just like to war and could not find a real one of your own so you jumped in on someone elses.

Correct, we like to war! If you don't, I suggest you try out Sim City!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

iTavi

Aug 31st 2010, 9:55:12

Sim City is too brutal for them :)
~

Sifos Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 9:58:29

Yeah, all those aliens and monsters and tornadoes, the horrors! Hmm, railroad tycoon perhaps would be a more fitting choice?
Imaginary Numbers

Scarto Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 10:02:01

This is cool :-)
Why is it cool?, because war is cool!

Thanks Ivan, for living up to my expectations. Seriously I mean that. Warring SoF never gets boring, there is always some daddy looking around the corner in case the kid is losing.

Imag, welcome to the war. Whatever reasons, pacts or other bullfluff are related to this move, i dont care anymore. I stepped out of game politics a while back. And it has to be said that the FS was pretty impressive, even though u guys took a month to prepare for it.

Scarto
ICN VP and stuff
Ex-ICN VP, HC, HT, HoS, HoSec, FA, IA and general go around guy

Ex-Earth2025 player
Ex-EarthEmpires player

R.I.P. to a great game!

iTavi

Aug 31st 2010, 10:04:55

tbh we didn't plan for it :P
it was a quick move. stopped playing turns. hold 2 days then shoot.
:)
~

iTavi

Aug 31st 2010, 10:05:53

*3 i mean
~

Murf Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 10:22:47

wah wah wah wah

Seriously don't you people ever get tired of whinging when a DP steps in to help an ally, thats why it's called a FULL DEFENSIVE PACT

I wasn't here at the start of the war but ICN was bigger than SoF and caught them off guard as SoF was netting for some god awful reason. Well it was clear to me SoF wasn't in the same position it was when I retired, but I do see SoF coming out of this set stronger than it has been for a longtime.

Lot of old vets have returned, and do ever commented on us not being able to stand Ivan being a douche we're all used to it, so it won't affect us.

Thanx ICN for bringing me out of retirement, always did enjoy a good war

Murf Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 10:32:41

they disappoint you, yet you love them, frown away I'm sure they really care if your feelings are hurt

Makinso Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 10:41:41

To win a war is to chose your battles wisely.

-Sun Tzu.

oats Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 11:53:26

If ICN keeps running back to bite our heels whenever we turn our backs to walk away, like a little chihuahua, then I will personally steal dixiechick's goats, MadMorticia's cats (I'm assuming on that one), make them into head cheese and then send it to each of ICN's members in a Christmas gift basket.

Scarto Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 12:46:46

MadMorticia stopped playing a long long time ago

Ex-Earth2025 player
Ex-EarthEmpires player

R.I.P. to a great game!

Angel1 Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 12:48:10

Actually Scarto, MM is still around.
-Angel1

Scarto Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 12:52:36

I should say stopped playing in ICN then :-)
I have no idea where she would be now though, she plays in Omega?

Ex-Earth2025 player
Ex-EarthEmpires player

R.I.P. to a great game!

Angel1 Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 12:53:34

No, but the Omega is only one of the alliances I play in. I'm also in Pandora's Last Vikings in FFA.
-Angel1

dixiechick Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 13:21:25

MM plays FFA but is still a dear friend. Please leave her out of the post please as she is a woman in her own right and is not a part of this war.

*waves to Oats*. still love ya

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 15:59:52

Ya'all so cute!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 31st 2010, 17:23:26

hey! ICN started this:

2010-08-25 03:15:46 GS Empire of Japan (#546) xICNx Overlords r teh l33t (#283) iMagNum DH

we just took a while to CS :P

and.. if we were "pacted" why did that iMag country never receive any peace offering?

bleh..
-iZarcon
EE Developer

iXenomorph Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 17:33:10

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

gwagers Game profile

Aug 31st 2010, 18:16:28

Originally posted by Sifos:
I personally won't give Imag the gift of my turns.

Does that mean I get to lg you without fear of any retals after this war? :D

You may landgrab me, if you want poor land returns to be retalled by someone who actually knows what they're doing. Just because I won't retal you doesn't mean no one will, and honestly I don't think you'll come ahead of that exchange.

Edited By: gwagers on Sep 1st 2010, 2:33:29. Reason: Grammatical error
See Original Post

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2010, 0:05:15

Imag everyone knows you don't really care about SOF. You just like to war and could not find a real one of your own so you jumped in on someone elses. well we are not at war with you. you should find your own toys.

Ivan you I am surprised at. I seriously thought you believed in yourself and your clan better than having to sell yourself out for help. I know we were winning but are you that sore of a loser? TBH i thought you had more pride than that. seriously I did.

iMag doesn´t do even wars (because they always lose)

It´s either suicide or outnumber an enemy 2:1 (or lose terribly in an even war)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Soviet Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 0:11:44

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

iMag doesn´t do even wars (because they always lose)

LOLUMAD?!?!?!
Imaginary Numbers

NoleICN Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 0:18:28

hrmmm...
Nole

Retired

iXenomorph Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 0:30:24

Imag is the troll of earth.

HEY GUIZE GET OVER IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAUTXrF5_jQ
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

gwagers Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 2:35:11

That guy sings as badly as I do.

Drow Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 9:37:04

so far as I knew, the wheels fell off the coalition before it even got rolling. That said, there's always next set.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

Sifos Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 10:55:39

You may landgrab me, if you want poor land returns to be retalled by someone who actually knows what they're doing. Just because I won't retal you doesn't mean no one will, and honestly I don't think you'll come ahead of that exchange.

I'm having a hard time understanding who would accept to take policing retals for an alliance at war when it's on the alliance they're at war with. If that who exists, he or she certainly doesn't know what he or she is doing. I appreciate you taking your time trying to tutor me from doing bad stuff though.

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

That's way to restrictive, we do pretty much any war we can get. Feel free to list any alliances we could hit instead of ICN right now that wouldn't be either suicide, outnumbered or pact breaking.
Imaginary Numbers

gwagers Game profile

Sep 1st 2010, 18:52:08

Did I mention policing? You quoted a reply to someone that said something about grabbing me NEXT set. Again, just because I won't retal doesn't mean someone--from ICN--won't do it for me, with much better results.

Eric171 Game profile

Sep 4th 2010, 3:23:32

Wars between a clan where dixie is a leader and a clan where ivan is also a leader have become so common from 2008 or so to now that I doubt you two can surprise each other (or me) anymore, even if the tag name in our side changed a little.

Pacts broken, spies, threatening each other in FA talks, OOP FS, last week of the set FS, middle of the set FS, trumpeting each other with allies and more allies, all of that and even more have been done.

So, no claims of false surprises here please. :)

This set SOF took a chance in hoping ICN would let bygones be bygones, but we are not totally stupid, that is all. It is almost like ICN wants to be the new SOL in SOF`s history, but without all the things that made SOL shine.

TheWatcher Game profile

Sep 5th 2010, 22:43:28

Now i remember why i stopped posting on AT...

The Watcher
ICN VP

oats Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 1:29:21

OH DO TELL WHY WATCHER

This is the best thread on this board and what makes AT special.

Stop acting your age. You need to learn to let go and post with complete abandon and with intent to offend.

BobbyATA Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 1:35:47

so let me get this straight. IF I sign a pact with ICN I can then do whatever the hell I want to ICN and they won't respond b/c "we have a pact." Awesome!

Hey ICN want to pact next set?

Thomas Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 1:36:03

Originally posted by Eric171:
This set SOF took a chance in hoping ICN would let bygones be bygones, but we are not totally stupid, that is all. It is almost like ICN wants to be the new SOL in SOF`s history, but without all the things that made SOL shine.

Aren't you guys the ones that hold the grudges and use history against people? "37 sets ago you guys landgrabbed us for 217 Acres, it's payback time now".