Verified:

alexzap Game profile

Jan 17th 2015, 7:46:35

We have finished our retribution with DANGER.

There was an early set exchange, issue resolved, apparently not and you suicided our member on his way to a commie ee record. We were more upset that the suicide was after we agreed everything was resolved and weeks later when said member was at 70k acres.

Anyways we are done and would prefer to go back to netting and setting our own noob
Pb's.

MrZap
TITANS nobody

Edited By: alexzap on Jan 17th 2015, 7:54:20
See Original Post

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 17th 2015, 7:53:23

DEAR ALEX AND TITANS,

WE SEEM TO HAVE TOUCHED A NERVE BY PUNISHING SOMEONE WHO WAS ON TRACK FOR "A RECORD"

THIS "RECORD" WAS IN PART ACHIEVED BY ABUSING THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! YOU MAY HAVE CONSIDERED THIS ISSUE RESOLVED, BUT IF YOU CAREFULLY REVIEW YOUR COMMUNICATIONS LOGS, YOU WILL SEE THAT JOE INFORMED YOU THAT HE WOULD "TAKE YOUR PROPOSAL TO THE COMMITTEE"

YOUR PROPOSAL WAS REJECTED. NOONE... NO! ONE! COMMITS TWO QUINTUPLE TAPS AGAINST SUPPLICANTS OF THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS.

HELL, WE (I, SAM) WAS NOT EVEN GOING TO BRING OUR (MY) COUNTRY OUT OF PROTECTION UNTIL YOU ABUSED OUR (MY) FRIEND. AS SOON AS YOU SAW OUR (MY) COUNTRY CROSS TURN 99, YOU (Y'ALL) SHOULD HAVE KNOWN TROUBLE WAS AHEAD.

THAT BEING SAID, WE ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR RELUCTANCE, AND SWEAR TO RETRIBUTE FREQUENTLY.

HA!

SAM
NOT EVEN SURE WHAT HE JUST SAID,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

timmie Game profile

Jan 17th 2015, 7:53:33

Confirmed

Timmie
FA - TITANS

timmie Game profile

Jan 17th 2015, 9:18:53

Sam dont kid yourself. The pm indicated a ceasefire and I know I offered reps and acknowledged his actions were not okay. You can twist the understanding with words but we agreed to leave it all behind.

We were not looking for war and up until your suicide on our member I had the upmost respect for danger and how you play. My messages to you and oden represented his actions not being okay. However you missile dumped along the way so as far as I was concerned plus I was happy to offer reps I considered it closed.

Anywho, you wanted to dance and so we danced. I hope we can all go back to peace loving earthers. Xo

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 17th 2015, 9:20:56

TIMMIE!

YOU ARE WRONG.

ALSO, DO YOU HAVE THE IRC'S?

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 17th 2015, 9:36:45

Edited By: SAM_DANGER on Jan 17th 2015, 9:38:49

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 17th 2015, 9:37:02

[quote poster=SAM_DANGER; 34842; 630738]
YOUR TERMS OF SURRENDER ARE ACCEPTABLE.
AS APPEASEMENT WE DEMAND YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF GIANT EXPLOSIONS.

AS WE ARE IN A GENEROUS MOOD WE WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT.

I WILL INFORM THE COMMITTEE OF ONE AND WE SHALL CELEBRATE BY DRINKING BEER AND PLAYING PING PONG.

HA! JOE.

AS YOU CAN SEE, OUR DEMANDS WERE NEVER MET. EXPLOSIVE VIDEOS WERE NEVER POSTED, NOR DID YOU PROVIDE US WITH SMOKED FISH. YOU ARE CLEARLY IN THE WRONG, AND ALL OF THE SUPPLICANTS HAVE SEEN IT.

YOU ARE WOEFUL.

SAM

timmie Game profile

Jan 17th 2015, 10:16:26

Yes no videos were posted. Clearly we are in the wrong... Do you even like fish?

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 17th 2015, 13:15:46

Whether they actually like fish is irrelevant, none were provided. I kinda doubt they liked getting quintuple tapped either and yet they purportedly got that.

*goes off wondering why they expected to receive smoked fish in the fist place*

deezyboy Game profile

Jan 17th 2015, 20:01:34

i like your style DANGER

timmie Game profile

Jan 17th 2015, 21:21:08

After a long discussion about fish, bombs, explosions, long walks on the beach and a variety of other fun activities, I can confirm we are back to being bff's.

Well at least MrCuban thinks so. And that is good enough for me.

Timmie
TITANS FA xo

Dissident Game profile

Jan 18th 2015, 4:06:22

im becoming a real fan of the mighty clan danger...

keep up the good work.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jan 18th 2015, 6:53:17

Originally posted by Dissident:
im becoming a real fan of the mighty clan danger...

keep up the good work.

Only took one day for me to like them, never underestimate them...
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....