Verified:

Doug Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 5:19:55

This women and the Brazilian group couldn’t create countries. And somehow my thread deleted. I never abuse the threads or forums. I’m confused. The one women played back on earthstats 23+ years ago. Apologies if i misplaced my request. Having 8-12 ppl return i thought was a good thing especially for a reunion.

Ps. Not only is she a 71 year old Cancer survivor that played 20+ Years ago, it’s returned to her spine, i remember her vividly from back then. So, I felt angry and wanted her to play.

My apologies Prime
And thanks suicidal and allbymyself again, you both made solid points. I just felt bad.

Edited By: Doug on Oct 21st 2022, 10:08:42
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

allbymyself87 Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 9:05:56

Your thread is not deleted.
Primeval moved your thread to Bugs and Suggestions section.

You can find it in here:
https://www.earthempires.com/...counts-51192?t=1666326059

Would be better if the mod or the system can inform the thread creator after moving thread to avoid any misunderstandings in future.

Edited By: allbymyself87 on Oct 21st 2022, 9:21:00. Reason: typo
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 9:47:16

Or, if you identify a bug or have a suggestion, place it on the right thread :P

Doug Game profile

Oct 21st 2022, 9:59:11

Thanks allbymyself snd suicidal you too are correct i did it know where to put it, sorry Prime, this lady is a 71 yer old cancer survivor that I remember vividly as a teen when i played when she was here. And the cab we returned to her spine now, and I wanted to help see her plsy what she called her last set after playing 23-24! Years ago. My apologies for jumping the gun, she’s just a sweet woman and I wanted to just do something not just “wish her luck” - again sorry Prime. Truly.

Bit also thanks again to allbymyself and suicidal, you both made solid points.

Edited By: Doug on Oct 21st 2022, 10:10:53
Paradigm VP/Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed