Verified:

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 13th 2022, 1:28:33

Which one of you owns it? You LGed me a bunch of times, panicked when you saw how many jets I had and started running spyops to blow up my jets lmfao

Taken two retals already, how you all wanna do this?
Smarter than your average bear.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 13th 2022, 2:18:27

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Which one of you owns it? You LGed me a bunch of times, panicked when you saw how many jets I had and started running spyops to blow up my jets lmfao

Taken two retals already, how you all wanna do this?

They're busy atm. I would start farming all of them. Just as a reminder to check their targets.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 13th 2022, 2:31:31

Nevermind. You're solo. And that name. Got what you deserved.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2022, 3:10:17

/me grabs the popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 13th 2022, 3:46:24

I mean it's fine with me. The whole point of making my country was to find someone to grief for the next few resets. I wanted to make sure it was a bunch of assholes who really deserved it tho so here we go 😆

g0nz0 Game profile

May 13th 2022, 4:03:45

Delete My post?

:D guess that's a no

g0nz0 Game profile

May 13th 2022, 4:31:22

I mean it's fine with me. The whole point of making my country was to find someone to grief for the next few resets. I wanted to make sure it was a bunch of assholes who really deserved it tho so here we go 😆

I guess my original post was considered offensive. You should know that griefing is not tolerated on any server. I care about you and don't want to see one of my friends banned just for having a couple pillow fights with stones and braiding each other's hair.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2022, 4:40:12

Originally posted by g0nz0:

I guess my original post was considered offensive. You should know that griefing is not tolerated on any server. I care about you and don't want to see one of my friends banned just for having a couple pillow fights with stones and braiding each other's hair.

Wrong
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 13th 2022, 17:57:02

Oh well. If I get banned I guess I'll just have to go back to not playing for another 20 years.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2022, 18:20:31

You won't get banned for raging war, and g0nz0 is incorrect about suciding/griefing being not tolerated on any server, you can do so as you please in Alliance, Team, and FFA, you can be sanctioned in SOLO servers if you're aim is to solely grief with the purpose of driving people away, and it is not a decision one mod can make, it has to be approved by the staff, so it is nonsense what g0nz0 said.
(•_•)

m0bzta Game profile

May 13th 2022, 18:41:43

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You won't get banned for raging war, and g0nz0 is incorrect about suciding/griefing being not tolerated on any server, you can do so as you please in Alliance, Team, and FFA, you can be sanctioned in SOLO servers if you're aim is to solely grief with the purpose of driving people away, and it is not a decision one mod can make, it has to be approved by the staff, so it is nonsense what g0nz0 said.
sssshh
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(â—Ŗīšâ—ĸ)īŋŊ

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2022, 3:48:37

Stones wants to war. Wait till Maharlika gets you

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 14th 2022, 13:08:59

Originally posted by Coalie:

Stones wants to war with 1 country who is all jets? lmao great war victory. Ask #6 how its going for him so far.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 14th 2022, 23:24:57

Stones wants to war with 1 country who is all jets? lmao great war victory. Ask #6 how its going for him so far.

It took their whole clan 3 days to kill me. It's why you are still alive orko. Welcome.
Stones, please make that lithium-powered jock strap huffing Maxx vaxxed climate drone suffer. His kind likes to get freaky so bring your toy box, some rubber tubing, latex gloves and a saw.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 14th 2022, 23:45:12

That is some next level kinky ass fluff....
(•_•)

TheORKINMan Game profile

May 15th 2022, 1:21:29

It took their whole clan 3 days to kill me. It's why you are still alive orko. Welcome.
Stones, please make that lithium-powered jock strap huffing Maxx vaxxed climate drone suffer. His kind likes to get freaky so bring your toy box, some rubber tubing, latex gloves and a saw.

Should have told me, I'd have been happy to coordinate with you :P Their #2 country is in pretty fluff condition atm.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 15th 2022, 2:12:30

The majority are rainbows, so..... shouldn't be hard.
(•_•)

brujodale Game profile

May 16th 2022, 0:13:55

I am with orkin man on this one. hate when someone goes past a triple tap, then does harmful ops on that country. that sucks. believe me most stones are NOT with this. I told coalie, hell I do not even know who half the players are in stones, and they do not update. when I want to see what they are, I just fricken spy em. worked with sui trying to get resolve, then coalie, but lines is on his own on this one.
I even made a post in stones main page about the hits, but did not get a response from lines.
gonzo, not sure what stones did to yah, would be interested to know tho.

but knowing the history of certain stones players, doubt the clan would help do any retals against whomever ahhh hit certain stones deserving of karma.

farmer Game profile

May 16th 2022, 2:01:23

i am with Bru on this one from what see he is on his own.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 17th 2022, 1:32:24

I've got nothing against stones clan. I used to romp with some of them on Mars. They are a crew and had to back lines. He double tapped me and became a dumping site for my missiles. I run without a tag so I expect to get hit. But I don't take fluff and gave him notice. I did trash #10 but only because he/she was most powerful target I could tackle given my build and resources. Lines will hopefully do better next set, otherwise Stones would be wise to drop him.

brujodale Game profile

May 23rd 2022, 2:48:11

was it lines or who that was tapping you?