Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 2:07:08

Has there been a scenario where two alliances policed for a single alliance at war?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ponderer Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 2:11:54

logistics sound tough, unless the two alliances were very close and could share a retal board.
m0m0rific

Ravi Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 2:13:47

Don't even think about trying to steal any of our accounts!

Ravi
Chairman and CEO of LCNostra Policing Services Inc.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 27th 2010, 2:23:19

yes it has happened before.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 2:28:14

I think it'd be better game-wise if the two alliances weren't close to each other, and who ever was faster got the retal, like if two politically-distant alliances were both pacted to one alliance at war...otherwise it'd be considered a LG by the alliance that grabbed an alliance at war in the first place.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Fooglmog Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 2:28:23

iMagNum's had multiple policing alliances in this past.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 2:29:59

True, Foog, but iMagNum's also been farmed by their own police before, if I remember correctly...

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 27th 2010, 3:04:05

ya, it's happen... I think on numerous occasions, especially in friendly wars
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

paladin Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 3:10:23

Sounds like it has the potential to be a giant clusterf*ck of fail.

Edited By: paladin on Aug 27th 2010, 4:07:02
See Original Post
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

Purposeful1 Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 3:23:30

Originally posted by NukEvil:
True, Foog, but iMagNum's also been farmed by their own police before, if I remember correctly...

hahahahhhahaah
Purposeful1

Ravi Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 3:49:05

It could cause some problems if the news campers from both policing alliances see a grab and both retal right away. The one who did the second hit isn't gonna be too happy, hehe

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 12:32:21

Originally posted by Ravi:
It could cause some problems if the news campers from both policing alliances see a grab and both retal right away. The one who did the second hit isn't gonna be too happy, hehe

Precisely. Which should cause more interaction among clans, and possibly start more wars.

ponderer Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 13:19:36

Originally posted by Ravi:

You'd have to run it from a shared board, have a head post the land grab, and first to reply gets the retal.
m0m0rific

iTavi

Aug 27th 2010, 14:00:14

Originally posted by Purposeful1:
Originally posted by NukEvil:

hahahahhhahaah

hehehehe
~

gwagers Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 16:38:02

Originally posted by paladin:
Sounds like it has the potential to be a giant clusterf*ck of fail.

Agreed. LCN, protect your contracts with your life.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Shinigami Game profile

Aug 27th 2010, 21:47:57

It happened a few times back in the coalition days where a couple smaller members might be netting out and cover for one of the big members at war. Since they already had shared boards and contacts and such it wasn't a big deal, far as I remember.