Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2022, 16:16:59

Thought this was well put together.....

https://youtu.be/nK-yJD_fAtk

Thoughts?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

Feb 24th 2022, 16:33:51

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Thoughts?

Don't give a fluff. Grateful really. Now I will see thousands of cute Ukrainian women refugees marching across Europe. They will land on beaches in mega inflatable boats. NGO ships will transport 10,000 each day from drowning in the red Sea. I will gladly pay welfare and provide free housing. And please, have as many babies as you can.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2022, 2:24:35

um.. what the fluff?

Oceana Game profile

Feb 25th 2022, 4:59:15

Time for some Ukranian Retals

daspheebsie Game profile

Feb 25th 2022, 6:54:02

I have to give credit where credit is due. Really it does need to go back that far. Putin is really acting like that abusive ex who is trying to get back with his exes, and they are just fed up. However, I did make this analysis though to someone else - because NATO is not wanting to get involved, if Putin does manage to pull this one off, he knows that he is all but untouchable, and the USSR will be back. The dictators that are left over there *cough* Belarus *cough*, will quite probably bend the knee because well Stalinism. Hopefully and I do mean this, Ukraine doesn't back down. Hopefully, Stalin Jr. get his block knocked off his shoulders. Do I think that will happen? I don't know. I hope above all hope that it does.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2022, 13:27:49

I bet Ukraine is really kicking itself for disarming the nearly 4000 nuclear warheads they possessed during the fall of the USSR.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 25th 2022, 16:52:30

Originally posted by daspheebsie:
I have to give credit where credit is due. Really it does need to go back that far. Putin is really acting like that abusive ex who is trying to get back with his exes, and they are just fed up. However, I did make this analysis though to someone else - because NATO is not wanting to get involved, if Putin does manage to pull this one off, he knows that he is all but untouchable, and the USSR will be back. The dictators that are left over there *cough* Belarus *cough*, will quite probably bend the knee because well Stalinism. Hopefully and I do mean this, Ukraine doesn't back down. Hopefully, Stalin Jr. get his block knocked off his shoulders. Do I think that will happen? I don't know. I hope above all hope that it does.

My thoughts too, this is a test for the entire world.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Feb 25th 2022, 17:16:54

If I were an everlasting gobstopper of Communism and fetishising the golden years of Soviet Russia/ USSR I would attack when my opponents are weak and without Western military support. NATO is nothing without the United States. Currently the US doesn't exist as it has no leader, only corrupt Oligarchs, blackmailed politicians and fake mid terms to rig. There is nobody to stop him. Biden, Clinton and pals were balls deep in Ukrainian corruption and couldn't rattle the cage over the Crimea river invasion. The Obiden regime pulled their assets out after the Vindman/impeachments sham. Hunters laptop certainly didn't help but social media and FBI "losing" the evidence cleaned that mess for the "big guy". China moves on Taiwan next, Iran announces it's nuke breakout phase and we might even see more Rocket Man. What happened to Corona btw, is that still a thing?

Forgot: Belarus was exposed as having been a corridor for illegal immigration from desert dwellers to Western Europe. Using government planes to import god knows how many, then send them across borders with a high five. Profit was not the purpose I promise you. What happened to all those "refugees" camping in the swamps anyway?

Edited By: g0nz0 on Feb 25th 2022, 17:25:45
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 26th 2022, 0:40:46

Originally posted by ironxxx:
I bet Ukraine is really kicking itself for disarming the nearly 4000 nuclear warheads they possessed during the fall of the USSR.

Actually, what they did is worse... they gave them to Russia!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 26th 2022, 3:47:40

Thoughts?
There are reports that ukrainians recaptured the airfield. Ukrain had one soldier guarding a bridge who by his own account had fired 16 live rounds in his entire life, they are immensly underpowered. This is the equivalent of America invading Iceland. I'm not impressed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2022, 3:59:45

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Thoughts?
There are reports that ukrainians recaptured the airfield. Ukrain had one soldier guarding a bridge who by his own account had fired 16 live rounds in his entire life, they are immensly underpowered. This is the equivalent of America invading Iceland. I'm not impressed.

Capital is being surrounded, I don't have much hope for Ukraine and the rest of world barks like chihuahuas making more empty threats, it's the 1930s all over :-(
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 26th 2022, 4:28:14

Sure, I mean but who wants to enter an Arena that's for sure going to end tens of millions of lives on a hair trigger? But if Russia plans to advance beyond ukraine and kill those American troops in Poland and Romania. Congress would have the authority to approve the sending of a much larger force. Ukraine is not a part of Nato btw, so technically they are unpacted and nobody owes them foreign aid or military units. Yes, they are people, where are all the humanitarians?

If I'm not mistaken, Sweden is Ukraines biggest ally. Send Gainsboro and Gerdler to the front lines.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Feb 26th 2022, 4:56:02

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2022, 13:43:53

Honestly KoH, I don't want to know what the people of EE think about anything much less about this. You're prob still a rational guy so I'll watch your link and see :D

Suicidal Game profile

Feb 26th 2022, 14:08:34

Sure, I mean but who wants to enter an Arena that's for sure going to end tens of millions of lives on a hair trigger? But if Russia plans to advance beyond ukraine and kill those American troops in Poland and Romania. Congress would have the authority to approve the sending of a much larger force. Ukraine is not a part of Nato btw, so technically they are unpacted and nobody owes them foreign aid or military units. Yes, they are people, where are all the humanitarians?

If I'm not mistaken, Sweden is Ukraines biggest ally. Send Gainsboro and Gerdler to the front lines.

Gains yes, not Gerdler.... he is a netter

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2022, 15:03:23

Originally posted by Requiem:
Honestly KoH, I don't want to know what the people of EE think about anything much less about this. You're prob still a rational guy so I'll watch your link and see :D

Fair enough :-)
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2022, 16:52:16

https://youtu.be/BL3mpSBsMG8

I like that lady, she's spot on!
(•_•)

daspheebsie Game profile

Feb 26th 2022, 23:30:10

Yanno I kind of want to know what the Russian Earth Players think about this. I know we have a few, but I am kind of curious.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

BoomSchitk Game profile

Feb 26th 2022, 23:51:35

Yanno I kind of want to know what the Russian Earth Players think about this. I know we have a few, but I am kind of curious.

Lol and and I am at a possible heart of it :p overall like normal.

BoomSchitk Game profile

Feb 26th 2022, 23:51:50

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 26th 2022, 23:54:28

Putin is clearly wiping his ass with the "robust sanctions" from the west....

https://youtu.be/dwP0ILqNvFM

Disgusting to see this.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 27th 2022, 19:52:48

Originally posted by Requiem:
The inability to listen to others is the reason for such an attack you Putler.

https://images.uncyc.org/...s/2/2b/Vladolf_Putler.jpg

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Feb 27th 2022, 19:58:57

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2022, 21:58:45

The way you state that is as if you're already right. Notice you didn't say “ability to discuss” only “listen” to what you say?

I talk to people about many things, usually over coffee or beer. Still, this place is too far outside the standard deviation of reasonableness to consider such a thing here (this is the internet, not speaking directly at you). Anyway, not wanting to debate this with you. I just wanted to gift you a reply.

Drow Game profile

Feb 28th 2022, 4:07:00

Thoughts?

Capital is being surrounded, I don't have much hope for Ukraine and the rest of world barks like chihuahuas making more empty threats, it's the 1930s all over :-(

Honestly, I'm impressed at how well Ukraine has done so far. Russia doesn't seem to have counted on how hard they're fighting back, and there are reports that there have been supply issues for the russian forces, with some convoys having to be abandoned for lack of fuel etc. How reliable they are I don't know, just as I feel like the Ukrainian claims of Russian casualties is likely overblown. However, it's still impressive either way.

NATO can't act in this situation Gonzo, because the Ukraine is not a member.
Ukraine are running pactless basically, and have been for some time.
Putin has a hard on for his glory days, and is using Ukraine as a political message to the other breakaway ex soviet states to fall in line and follow moscow's rules, or else.
Ironically, whilst I think eventually Ukraine will fall unless something drastic changes, I don't think he's sending the message he thought he would with the stalling of the attack.
The other thing he miscalculated was thinking that the Ukraine population would all just lay down their weapons and welcome the Russian forces. Instead, they've allied behind Zelenskyy hard.

Retired Earth type.

Garry Owen Game profile

Feb 28th 2022, 4:31:32

I hope the Ukrainians kick the Russian out. Really hard to tell because the reports are confusing. Do not know if the Russians have missed all their initial march objectives and now total FUBAR for logistics stopping the juggernaut.... or if this is planned to be a slow, deliberate exercise.

The strangest thing is the low number of casualties, esp civilian casualties. Russian artillery doctrine is that if a target is worth shooting at, its worth shoot at a couple of hundred times. In the Donbas they used missile attacks that literally wiped out grid squares. And the Russian are not known to be shy about destroying cities (ask the Chechens and the Georgians...). But they have been remarkably restrained....

Glad to see NATO countries sending more weapons and equipment. Day late and dollar short but I hope it flames more of those damn T90's!!!!

Drow Game profile

Feb 28th 2022, 4:34:07

When you want to capture and "liberate" the land into your own country, you don't want to spend big repairing everything you destroyed....

They killed the AN 225 tho, bastards :(

Retired Earth type.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2022, 22:34:00

https://youtu.be/W-g1s1K_FCE

Wow, Putin's tanks run out of fuel..... faulty rockets and missiles scattered..... what does Vladimir do? Pulls the nuclear card..... this is getting dangerous, you don't pull the nuclear option unless you're losing the war, but he is in the real world, his own people are outraged...

What's next?
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 1st 2022, 0:31:58

Russia was banking on Ukraine rolling over and playing dead.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2022, 0:34:52

Yeah, now Putin is fluffed, nobody wants them in Ukraine, people are making lines to join the fight, I tip my hat to them!
(•_•)

Silver Game profile

Mar 1st 2022, 5:09:50

Everyone wants to rules the world apparently

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2022, 5:13:06

Originally posted by Silver:
Everyone wants to rules the world apparently

I don't care for that level of responsibility...
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 1st 2022, 23:40:53

George Patton was right.

'Nuff said

Lock this thread

Ratski Game profile

Mar 1st 2022, 23:59:43

For those who ask: "Why does Ukraine matter? "

This is why Ukraine matters. It is the second largest country by area in Europe by area and has a population of over 40 million more than Poland.

Ukraine ranks:
1st in Europe in proven recoverable reserves of uranium ores;
2nd place in Europe and 10th place in the world in terms of titanium ore reserves;
2nd place in the world in terms of explored reserves of manganese ores (2.3 billion tons, or 12% of the world's reserves);
2nd largest iron ore reserves in the world (30 billion tons);
2nd place in Europe in terms of mercury ore reserves;
3rd place in Europe (13th place in the world) in shale gas reserves (22 trillion cubic meters)
4th in the world by the total value of natural resources;
7th place in the world in coal reserves (33.9 billion tons)
Ukraine is an important agricultural country:
1st in Europe in terms of arable land area;
3rd place in the world by the area of black soil (25% of world's volume);
1st place in the world in exports of sunflower and sunflower oil;
2nd place in the world in barley production and 4th place in barley exports;
3rd largest producer and 4th largest exporter of corn in the world;
4th largest producer of potatoes in the world;
5th largest rye producer in the world;
5th place in the world in bee production (75,000 tons);
8th place in the world in wheat exports;
9th place in the world in the production of chicken eggs;
16th place in the world in cheese exports.
Ukraine can meet the food needs of 600 million people.
Ukraine is an important industrialized country:
1st in Europe in ammonia production;
Europe's 2nd's and the world's 4th largest natural gas pipeline system;
3rd largest in Europe and 8th largest in the world in terms of installed capacity of nuclear power plants;
3rd place in Europe and 11th in the world in terms of rail network length (21,700 km);
3rd place in the world (after the U.S. and France) in production of locators and locating equipment;
3rd largest iron exporter in the world
4th largest exporter of turbines for nuclear power plants in the world;
4th world's largest manufacturer of rocket launchers;
4th place in the world in clay exports
4th place in the world in titanium exports
8th place in the world in exports of ores and concentrates;
9th place in the world in exports of defense industry products;
10th largest steel producer in the world (32.4 million tons).
Ukraine matters. That is why its independence is important to the rest of the world.

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 0:28:43

Originally posted by Ratski:

Ukraine matters. That is why its independence is important to the rest of the world.

Ukraine is a steaming pile of corruption. The "independence" of Ukrainian people are the last thing anyone involved cares about. Control of resources, access to Port and borders. Getting EU tf away from their people. If the Western puppets installed as Ukrainian leadership resigned tomorrow this "invasion" would be over. Anyone paying attention and following knows this is a battle for money and control. Ukraine is 50% Russian families. But the TV is telling everyone it's Hitler getting warmed up. Here come the nukes! Sanctions! I've cancelled my Russian bride. She isn't boosted anyway.
Why did so many European and American politicians and various business scum have children and relatives sitting on the Ukrainian boards collecting $millions? Why are they so upset? Ukraine isn't EU. It's not NATO, it is host to some greedy fluffs who just handed guns to civilians making them targets to hide behind. Time to start noticing things.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 0:30:26

Unfortunately a lot of that has been destroyed by Russia now :-(
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 3:03:20

Russia gonna fail in Ukraine like they failed in Afghanistan

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 4:35:17

Originally posted by Coalie:
Russia gonna fail in Ukraine like they failed in Afghanistan

They expected the Ukrainians to roll over like Georgia did, BIG oversight by the Kremlin, he's in a lose lose situation now, I tip my hat to Ukrainian people!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 18:42:27

Looking like Moldova is next (leaked war plans) holy fluff....

https://youtu.be/DQAnrSojx6c

This is the same source that predicted the Russian invasion of Ukraine, scary fluff....
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 8:18:09

Russia is weak, they attacked a country who barely has any heavy military equipment and relies upon the grace of other countries donations. A military who barely has the budget to fire live rounds in training. I think that the greatest mistake former soviet union countries made when USSR fell is that they didn't all pact each other to come to aid if any of them were attacked by the motherland. Ukraine was stupid for returning all the nuclear warheads back in the 90's Russia has been a looming threat ever since.

daspheebsie Game profile

Mar 4th 2022, 3:22:57

Well things just got a little more spicy...
https://apnews.com/...e476949ed7c55607a645a9154

Thankfully its not an RBMK like Chernobyl, but still not great.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2022, 4:33:11

Well things just got a little more spicy...
https://apnews.com/...e476949ed7c55607a645a9154

Thankfully its not an RBMK like Chernobyl, but still not great.

Stsy away from American sources, they're behind and full of spin, watch this channel, every day updates, the nuclear situation is definitely scary.....

Today's news:
https://youtu.be/s9jyYerxReU

Yesterday:
https://youtu.be/DQAnrSojx6c

Day before yesterday:
https://youtu.be/DfI7l9eEyjE

Their channel has all the coverage and stuff the west won't talk about nor show us.

Say fluff you to mainstream media!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2022, 5:03:59

Here's an update on the power plant fire....
https://youtu.be/4PZ5NWX4oV0
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2022, 19:47:18

Nuclear disaster averted, power plant safe for now.

https://youtu.be/2YlxYZIiJ-Y
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 5th 2022, 0:41:26

India loves to take jabs at the west to hide their own garbage. They practically enjoy the Russian artillery raining down on cities with hundreds of thousands or millions of people because it puts their actions towards minorities or neighbors in another light.

So yes they do have a point when they say NATO could have done more and should do more they are not doing fluff. You know the Indian govts UN votes and statements have all been neutral more or less saying "this does not concern us, but we like peace and stability on the markets, so do that stuff please. Ohh and there are like half a dozen indians there, save them!!!"

If I was in Bidens shoes I would have made Putin react to me, instead of the other way around.

As much as it pains him he needs to escalate this and fast. Both the sanctions and the military aid. And potent weapons. Drones flown from Poland? Tomahawks with CBU-97 and anti-ship munitions? YES and YES.

About 1 Ukrainian is dying every second right now. But even that isn't even the main problem. The problem is that the whole world is watching and they are learning 2 things:
1. You can invade your neighboor for whatever made up reason. Because that is what we do now, in 2022.
2. If you have nukes and threaten to use them, no one will stop you.

These are HUGE incentives to get nuclear weapons for every little fluffhole with a dictator in charge and this is GUARANTEED to lead to nuclear war, 100%, no question. It might not be this war, might not be the next one that was motivated by this. Might have nothing at all to do with Russia or Nato. But there will be nuclear war because of this, if this is the lesson that everyone learns from it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2022, 1:05:23

Originally posted by Gerdler:
India loves to take jabs at the west to hide their own garbage. They practically enjoy the Russian artillery raining down on cities with hundreds of thousands or millions of people because it puts their actions towards minorities or neighbors in another light.

So yes they do have a point when they say NATO could have done more and should do more they are not doing fluff. You know the Indian govts UN votes and statements have all been neutral more or less saying "this does not concern us, but we like peace and stability on the markets, so do that stuff please. Ohh and there are like half a dozen indians there, save them!!!"

If I was in Bidens shoes I would have made Putin react to me, instead of the other way around.

As much as it pains him he needs to escalate this and fast. Both the sanctions and the military aid. And potent weapons. Drones flown from Poland? Tomahawks with CBU-97 and anti-ship munitions? YES and YES.

About 1 Ukrainian is dying every second right now. But even that isn't even the main problem. The problem is that the whole world is watching and they are learning 2 things:
1. You can invade your neighboor for whatever made up reason. Because that is what we do now, in 2022.
2. If you have nukes and threaten to use them, no one will stop you.

These are HUGE incentives to get nuclear weapons for every little fluffhole with a dictator in charge and this is GUARANTEED to lead to nuclear war, 100%, no question. It might not be this war, might not be the next one that was motivated by this. Might have nothing at all to do with Russia or Nato. But there will be nuclear war because of this, if this is the lesson that everyone learns from it.

Unless you've been watching this channel, you would be aware she pointed out everything you just said about India's position, so I doubt you watched it all and you're basing your points on what the mainstream media is telling you, again, I don't condene what Putin is doing, but it was inevitable, the Kremlin understands that the USA is capable and will if it serves strategic advantages build a base in NATO allies soil in the name of "we're doing it to protect you and our alliance" the Kremlin's worst nightmare is having the USA build military bases under 600 kilometers from Moscow, again, I don't condone the invasion... but I understand the reasons.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 5th 2022, 1:26:48

I watched 3 of your links. I know what she is saying just that the tone is like "haha look at your own house, its also burning", which Ive also observed in several other indian sources recently.

Also. there were NO bases near Moskow. For all the time leading up to this there have been no Nato troops in the baltic states, which would be obvious if you wanted to threaten Moskow. Only from during Trumps administration has there been Nato troops deployed in Poland. Before that nothing, and remember that Putin didn't say anything about Trump moving troops from Germany to Poland.

This is not about a fear of NATO or NATO expansion. If that was the case, why would he push so hard right now to get Sweden and Finland into NATO. Why every day does he make aggressive statements towards them? Why did 4 of his jets breach Swedish territory yesterday? He knows we are so close to joining NATO already, and according to him he doesn't want NATO expansion. He knows this will lead to exactly that.

This is all about bringing back the Soviet Union. He thinks the refugees can be used as a weapon against Europe again, perhaps, and perhaps he didn't expect the Ukrainian resistance or the international response. Who knows? Nato has moved a ton more manpower and military equipment closer to moskow since he started this. If you have read Putins 'articles' and heard his speaches you know whats just smoke and mirrors and what is the fundamental driving force.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2022, 2:01:11

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I watched 3 of your links. I know what she is saying just that the tone is like "haha look at your own house, its also burning", which Ive also observed in several other indian sources recently.

Also. there were NO bases near Moskow. For all the time leading up to this there have been no Nato troops in the baltic states, which would be obvious if you wanted to threaten Moskow. Only from during Trumps administration has there been Nato troops deployed in Poland. Before that nothing, and remember that Putin didn't say anything about Trump moving troops from Germany to Poland.

This is not about a fear of NATO or NATO expansion. If that was the case, why would he push so hard right now to get Sweden and Finland into NATO. Why every day does he make aggressive statements towards them? Why did 4 of his jets breach Swedish territory yesterday? He knows we are so close to joining NATO already, and according to him he doesn't want NATO expansion. He knows this will lead to exactly that.

This is all about bringing back the Soviet Union. He thinks the refugees can be used as a weapon against Europe again, perhaps, and perhaps he didn't expect the Ukrainian resistance or the international response. Who knows? Nato has moved a ton more manpower and military equipment closer to moskow since he started this. If you have read Putins 'articles' and heard his speaches you know whats just smoke and mirrors and what is the fundamental driving force.

I don't know but maybe him losing diplomatically and maybe some pressure from within his circle pushed him to wage war, don't forget this wasn't an overnight decision, he's been moving forces to the border and staging for months, he's very calculated and manipulative, the water situation to Crimea was a big factor in his decision to switch on the war machine IMO, Ukraine wasn't budging on letting the water flow, that played a big part I think, one of the first things he blew was that dam starving Crimea of water.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Mar 5th 2022, 2:04:09
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 5th 2022, 2:20:54

Why did they take Donbass and Crimea then? Why did they invade Georgia? Why did they invade Afghanistan? Why did they invade Hungary? Chech republic?

Nato aggression? You have to remember that theres history here. They might have tried to find cover recently with all sorts of explainations. But this is a land grab pure and simple. Ukraine wanted to break free from Russia and move towards EU, Putin couldnt accept. Same as all those previous. He is just a Tsar in a suit. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can form an educated opinion about this.

Don't get me wrong. The west is to blame for this as well... All these sanctions should have been on since 2014(Crimea/Donbass), or even 2008(Georgia) or 1994(Chechnia) but at all these times, theres been the sense that we cant do too much and this will sort itself out. Well in something else will happen 5-20 years from now. They are invading and threatening all their neighbors every so often for the last 300 years. Putin is just manipulating enough that he fools a few people to think he isn't the aggressor. You are completely right tho, that this isn't an overnight decision, this was planned well before 2014.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2022, 2:32:36

Ding ding ding ding! Yes yes yes I agree we're on the same page, I agree with you, what I'm saying is he's using those excuses to wage war and you just pointed out the "WHY" nobody has been able to stop him and he's exploiting that to his advantage, he knows the only weapon the west has are sanctions and he's taken them before, navigates around them, builds up, launches another invasion, and he won't stop nor we will stop him, that's why he continues to bully the world, he's rebuilding the USSR.
(•_•)

Leto Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 3:47:20

If Ukraine was smart; it would vote to join Poland. Doubt it will happen, Ukraine will most likely vote to join Russia...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2022, 4:02:45

It's not up to them any longer, there's no coming back from this, all they can do now is make the Kremlin miserable with insurgency tactics and hope somehow somewhere in Russia somebody has the capability to overthrow Putin, this is ugly and there's no end in sight.
(•_•)