Verified:

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 1:22:38

For “noobs” you all had amazing war builds. I do give you props for that. I also give you thumbs up on hitting a netting Mercs clan with zero tanks, SDI and turrets (that was our fault). Don’t pretend “we thought you were going to hit us” when 600k PS would have broke anyone of us with no turns But I will say you guys had amazing war builds for where we were in the set.

In the same token thanks to our FDP’s for holding true.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 1:29:00

TheSaintOfVenus
Cathankins
Deezy

How many more aliases and accounts do you need to continue to spam?

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 1:33:45

William Quantrill (#281)
(Tyranny)
Clan: JWALESCO
Networth: 23,100,361
Land: 35459
Successful Attack Percentage: 100%
Dead

iWillStrikeBackHard (#65)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 19,196,545
Land: 28638
Successful Attack Percentage: 95.88%
Dead

Wild Bill (#61)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 17,664,755
Land: 42370
Successful Attack Percentage: 94.39%
Dead

Ill hit you Back EventuallY (#473)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 14,989,068
Land: 30066
Successful Attack Percentage: 92.75%
Kills: 1
Dead

ipsoFacto (#154)
(Tyranny)
Networth: 12,104,192
Land: 18075
Successful Attack Percentage: 74.29%
Dead

Look at all those dead carcasses nailed to the wall to rot and to serve as notice that Mercs has friends, allies and brothers in arms.

All of the trash talking ain’t aged to well when you dead. Gone dead in a few seconds lol

TheSaintOfVenus Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 2:03:07

Yo Buzzer, TheSaintOfVenus, or Saint for short, keeping it short just for you. I double you could tackle more than a syllable. Saint is real. I’m real. I’m as real as the last warhead I dropped on the head of your two remaining civies. Buckle up.

Rouger, I’m new here so I don’t know who’s who I’m addressing yet, other than the buzzer. Having said that, I honestly don’t really care, cuz caring has long eluded me since the buzzer ever dangled his pretty fingers above his keyboard attempting EE. But I take it as a compliment that you thought we had “amazing war builds.” Quick learners we are, and Cath’s a nice instructor! I’m sure I’ll catch on fast with this forum noise and nonsense cuz I prefer to just play. But I’ll hang around long enough to see everyone’s skirt lifted who seems keen against JWALESCO. Mercs, sol, soft…whatever, EE ninjas. 🤣😂😂

And offff weee go!

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 2:10:40

Lol has to call in the entire game to handle us, now that is hilarious.

We will be back, SOF, Sol, and Merc. You guys will face us with even numbers. And we will crush you next time just like we would have merc this time.

Hope you boys are ready for what you just started.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 3:24:59

Cathankins,

make up your mind dude, you have

-been attacked by LAF as an EVO player a year ago
-attacked Evo/monster a year later to settle some old grudge
-somehow attacked a warring clan the next set over some dumb rivalry with superfly
-asked LAF to return to help your cause
-attacked us in Teams and lost your very nice country an hour later. 1 bil cash and no walling
-slandered LAF shortly after over eestats (funny thread btw)
-promised vendetta against a bunch of players that don't even care about you
- running around trying to recruit russian players and allies to help your cause

you are a crazy kooky dude.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 3:46:55

Are you saying I didn’t play at evo and get attacked by laf?

What is the point in telling a random lie? I don’t get why your group lies so much.

I never have spoken with laf, superfly says I am allies with the Russians.

Do you guys just make up random lies? What is with that

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 3:50:07

I don’t care if you care about me or not.

They attacked me like Laf attacked me and they will pay a price just like Laf did.

I am one of the most intelligent players in this game hands down and that’s why your joke of a clan has to call in an entire server to handle us when you have us 2 versus 1 already

I will be back and I will come with the numbers to match your group, the groups you bring, and I will bring an extra two groups because I understand your tactics now.

You won’t have the luxury of hiding behind calling for help next time

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 3:55:37

Originally posted by Cathankins:

What is the point in telling a random lie? I don’t get why your group lies so much.

i have no idea bro that's just the word on the street. I still don't even know why you attacked us

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 3:57:22

I don’t care if you care about me or not.

They attacked me like Laf attacked me and they will pay a price just like Laf did.

I am one of the most intelligent players in this game hands down and that’s why your joke of a clan has to call in an entire server to handle us when you have us 2 versus 1 already

I will be back and I will come with the numbers to match your group, the groups you bring, and I will bring an extra two groups because I understand your tactics now.

You won’t have the luxury of hiding behind calling for help next time

are you tempting us with a good time?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:10:21

Originally posted by Coalie:

i have no idea bro that's just the word on the street. I still don't even know why you attacked us

I assume by this you mean superfly made you another random lie? You guys are a joke for spreading lies and not immediately getting to the bottom of who the liar is.

I never have spoke with laf ever. Me and Gerdler spoke once like forever ago in primary, he treated me very kindly in primary once and didn’t retal me when
He could have and then later on was a huge jerk and killed my netter techer because of sending FA to some total idiot that I will refrain from naming

Mar 19th 2024, 4:12:15

NM Mar 19, 04:01
SkunkY BlackBrasS StallioN (#523) (JWALESCO) I R WoG SuperFly (#520) (Mercs) 315 A
NM Mar 19, 04:01
SkunkY BlackBrasS StallioN (#523) (JWALESCO) I R WoG SuperFly (#520) (Mercs) 299 A
EM Mar 19, 04:01
SkunkY BlackBrasS StallioN (#523) (JWALESCO) I R WoG SuperFly (#520) (Mercs) 37,917 MU
CM Mar 19, 04:02
SkunkY BlackBrasS StallioN (#523) (JWALESCO) I R WoG SuperFly (#520) (Mercs) 55 B
8689 C
CM Mar 19, 04:02
SkunkY BlackBrasS StallioN (#523) (JWALESCO) I R WoG SuperFly (#520) (Mercs) DH
NM Mar 19, 04:03
I R WoG SuperFly (#520) (Mercs) SkunkY BlackBrasS StallioN (#523) (JWALESCO) DH

Call in the cavalry buzzer!

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:14:58

Superfly said you guys were going to kill run me and that he had already asked. He had already threatened to kill Josey when the set started and already attacked us.

He hit us with 9 spy ops the day we hit you guys. We didn’t want a war. Superfly was upset because he couldn’t handle me 1 on 1 on express

He flipped his **** and had a mental breakdown after I farmed him and then AB’ed him. He does that to n00bs all the times
So I did it to him Because it’s a jerk thing to do

He knows he isn’t genius tier IQ and has zero chance of every beating me (we have had wars in the past I won as well) so he gets mad and it leads to this

This entire
Thing was MERC aggression. One of your guys kept threatening and attacking
Us

And then when we responded after continuous harassment you guys called for help

You and I know that behavior is a joke. Your guys don’t take our own word serious. You are willing to lie and let superfly lie.

Total dishonor in your actions. I am not surprised at all

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:16:50

Cavalry already arrived dummy, they already killed your first country in under 60 seconds. By Josey Wales time math you died in "literally 1 second"!

Kill Shot: 2024-03-18 00:30:44 GS Black Cat Crossing (#260) Mercs Ill hit you Back EventuallY (#473) JWALESCO 1C 9345 F

First hit: 2024-03-18 00:29:20 GS Feyenoord (#449) SoLxDM Ill hit you Back EventuallY (#473) JWALESCO 10942C 10306 F

we promise to do better and kill your little restart SkunkY BlackBrasS StallioN (#523) in 25 seconds on Wednesday ok?

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:20:48

You guys couldn’t 1 on 1 us though.

You had to call in backup. Any time group or gang warfare is happening once you have to call in backup, you lost man.

You couldn’t handle me 1 on 1 on express S.F.

Cried and got mad and then started your stuff over here on alliance because you have a larger group.

After your group couldn’t even handle us you had to call for backup

The entire thing is ridiculous behavior for a supposedly serious clan

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:22:05

None of us even knew what was going on. We just logged in one day and went "lol? why did superfly die"

none of us were being aggressive towards you. I have no idea what was said between you two but a quick message to mercs leadership would've resolved that situation.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:23:02

Cathankins, you have two locked threads already and dozens of posts that show the entire community that you sir are not well.

Please just stop the nonsense it is seriously getting sad, very sad... Time to move on, turn off the electronic devices and seek help and God bless you in your recovery.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:26:48

None of us even knew what was going on. We just logged in one day and went "lol? why did superfly die"

none of us were being aggressive towards you. I have no idea what was said between you two but a quick message to mercs leadership would've resolved that situation.

Yes I have already explained what happened. If you are just going to blatantly lie there is no point in having a conversation with you.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:29:25

yes i sorta get the story now but I was referring to the initial moment. I was suggesting a quick message to someone that actually matters in Mercs would've quickly resolved your issue.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 4:31:28

So Cath you guys attacked a bunch of defenseless countries with 0 spies, SDI, defenses.

How was that any different from LAF blindsiding you while you were in EVO?

Mar 19th 2024, 4:31:39

Yo buzzer, how does it taste in your mouth with all that pounding? Your teeth must be rattling, your country’s limping, gimpy…I’ll get all my practice on you until I’m really good at this. Then I’ll make sure you recede into the background cuz you’re oblivious to your very own inadequacies on EE.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:32:52

Slagpit Game profile
Administrator
Game Development

Mar 18th 2024, 16:52:01

The country name looks like a simple taunt to me. I recommend not falling for taunts.

Slagpit Game profile
Administrator
Game Development

Mar 18th 2024, 18:51:27

If you are still concerned then you can find official game statistics here: https://www.earthempires.com/express/leaderboards

I clicked the link that my dear moderator friend Slagpit posted in your now locked thread and what do I see?

That #1 Ranked Netgainer SuperFly GoTcHa!

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 19th 2024, 12:08:02

Mar 19th 2024, 4:36:20

Coalie, I don’t know if you’re merc or not, but they weren’t defenseless. Super dummy pulled everyone into this because he’s sooooo badazz. He started this and now he’ll tote the misery, but I know he’ll be slick and run under ya umbrellas when the rain comes, and we’ll in turn make sure to blast off the entire umbrella and get everyone wet.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:38:43

Dont make me ask my friends in LaF to delete all of your countries from the historical databases of the national museum of Earth Empires on the Earth Stats Website.

This is the last warning man. Be silent or be deleted from the archives!

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 19th 2024, 12:08:37

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 4:59:29

Where is your express country I fail to see it? Hiding under a new name or what? You already know that I got you deleted #4

so who is you????

Mar 19th 2024, 5:19:13

Seems like the buzzer has buzzed enough till his wings and lungs are tired, so he’s bringing in stuff unrelated to EE. Should definitely be banned or put on some kinda probation for this, but then again what do I know, I found EE in the ether and stumbled upon an ignoramus masquerading as genius under the cloak of St. Theresa with ghandi’s balls going to save the world. Yo Canadian geese, I know you ain’t leaving no bread crumbs for anyone so keep buzzing around your frozen Canadian tundras cuz ya basement’s not enough.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 5:42:37

you dont really think that we are all pulling out google dictionary to look up all of these words do you? I personally can only assume that you continue to insult every player in the community as you have been the last 72 hrs....

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 5:54:59

This thread prob should get locked. Nothing good to become of it.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Josey Wales

Mar 19th 2024, 7:09:33

….. a quick message to mercs leadership would've resolved that situation.

Please let me know who Mercs leadership is.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 11:59:55

Originally posted by Josey Wales:
….. a quick message to mercs leadership would've resolved that situation.

Please let me know who Mercs leadership is.

Dark Demon

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 12:04:24

Coalie for prez!!

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 19th 2024, 12:14:24

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2024, 12:24:17

Looks like Prime deleted our convo

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 12:29:17

good Thank you Prime :)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 19th 2024, 12:31:41

Offensive posts and other off-topic ranting was removed. Unfortunately posts that quoted some of the nonsense were removed as well.

Drow Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:00:25

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Cavalry already arrived dummy, they already killed your first country in under 60 seconds. By Josey Wales time math you died in "literally 1 second"!

Kill Shot: 2024-03-18 00:30:44 GS Black Cat Crossing (#260) Mercs Ill hit you Back EventuallY (#473) JWALESCO 1C 9345 F

First hit: 2024-03-18 00:29:20 GS Feyenoord (#449) SoLxDM Ill hit you Back EventuallY (#473) JWALESCO 10942C 10306 F

we promise to do better and kill your little restart SkunkY BlackBrasS StallioN (#523) in 25 seconds on Wednesday ok?

that's 84 seconds bud. 00:29:20 to 00:30:00 is 40 seconds, 00:30:00 to 00:30:44 is another 44 seconds.

Still a good killrun, so kudos to you for that.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 19th 2024, 13:26:25

Originally posted by Primeval:

Offensive posts and other off-topic ranting was removed. Unfortunately posts that quoted some of the nonsense were removed as well.

Thank you Prime for your valuable time in removing the nonsense. I apologize for the upcoming backlash that you will face shortly…

Originally posted by Drow:

that's 84 seconds bud. 00:29:20 to 00:30:00 is 40 seconds, 00:30:00 to 00:30:44 is another 44 seconds.

Still a good killrun, so kudos to you for that.

I was just using Josey Wales math. It took them 16 minutes to kill Me but he rounds down to 3 minutes.

So I was just being more generous and round down a few seconds instead of saying he died instantly lol

Mar 20th 2024, 3:08:08

Ok, Idiot 1st class, so I tried destroying you, buzzer the fly, but for some reason my screen blinked and it all got erased. That was NOT too good for you, buzzer. You should’ve seen what I wrote, but I have way too much taser blast in me to think what was, so here goes now cuz I’m classed. This was what I was responding to, your lame message after I confused yours with your superior’s in my inbox. I thought I had responded to Cath, so you pounced open chested! Okay, These were your messages:

Message from I R WoG SuperFly (#520) sent on Mar 20, 0:26
Report this message
Yes this is Cath. The moderators have banned me from the forums for 7 days. Please avenge me and go talk crazy nonsense on the boards on my behalf Reply

Delete
Message from I R WoG SuperFly (#520) sent on Mar 20, 1:28
Report this message
You won’t have the chance to kill me now. You are the biggest tagged nooblet know that catty and the other nooblet are dead so you next. RIP :( Reply

Delete

I’ll dress you down and smack you around not in full, but one by one:

1. I bet the only thing that ever made you feel boss is the keyboard you’re at right now. Don’t be fool, it doesn’t enjoy the prickly feel of your wobbling fingers. It only delivers nonsensical 5hits that flows from a debilitated brain mass.

2. What do you mean I’m next? Are you not keeping up with the scores? I’ve already been killed, ignoramus. Does that forty you gobble up has no bottom? Relax, switch to fancy and join the party Kill Runs, man!

3. Man, I wish the last post I wrote wasn’t just erased. Your god’s looking out for ya, but my missiles still got aim tho, so you need the pope to shadow you until the set ends cuz it’s you and I, one on one, and if your mommy don’t come crashing our party, I’ll make sure we both walk home with no toys. I promise you that, Bobby.

Look, I wasted a little time on the last post that’s gone now and I ain’t got time to spend entertaining arzeholes so I’ll leave you with this, no matter how much skills you think you’ve packed in months or years, your country still displays the bodies of your last two civilians blasted by my missile, SplaT…BooM!

Bye for now. But I’ll be back when I hear you even whisper at me. Have a good night, cricket…hard no to make a noise huh?

Mar 20th 2024, 6:11:23

5.9 mins ago
A nuclear missile from Nama Saya Amin (#82) was launched at your lands!
It was stopped by your defenses! Your SDI has been slightly weakened.

6 mins ago
A cruise missile from Nama Saya Amin (#82) was launched at your lands!

6.5 mins ago

6.5 mins ago

6.6 mins ago

6.6 mins ago

1.1 days ago

Now, what fresh lunacy was that? A lunatic of what breed was this fool? I need someone to make a claim. Super Moron, Buzzer puke, which one of your friends did you send to waste missiles and empty his Silos? Cuz you’re an extracted spine and backbone victim I’m sure you had this fool make a run for you. I don’t deal with backward brains, it annoys me. You have more spies than I so why send your friend in blindly, just to waste such precious commodities like he’s at a bizarre, a wayward merchant with an overstocked fruit stand. Answer me that Super Buzzer.

Rasp Game profile

Mar 20th 2024, 13:09:36

Originally posted by Symbolic:
All this shows is that you where mad we didn't wanna join your revenge war now you taking it out on us lol. How could I know what superfly says to you in game? Why didnt you bring it up to me or dd? because you didnt want to.

He then sent these threats over and over and over. I never made a threat back to you guys.

Once he spied every single player in our clan I assumed the war had started.

Lol all I'm seeing is this "he said, she said" with no screenshots and no pasting of messages. It's all "wah wah, he threatened me and then SPIED our countries". Lol Spy ops. The most basic operation to see what a country is up to. It's not harmful at all.

You sound like a fool for assuming "war had started" but by the looks of your countries (from SPY OPS), you appear to have intended on hitting someone regardless..
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

BEM684 Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 1:07:02

So how’s the war going now? Has Mercs been tag killed?

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 2nd 2024, 1:22:19

Originally posted by BEM684:
So how’s the war going now? Has Mercs been tag killed?

JoseyWalesCo has moral victory and Mercs has been tag killed!