Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2021, 0:33:40

-Taliban
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2021, 0:59:52

What a bad situation. My estimation is no time would have ever been good to pull out, and we should never have been there. We had an obligation to get the people who helped us out before, and we failed.

I feel sad for the women of Afghanistan.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 21st 2021, 1:04:35

~ 'Murican Pipeline workers

Edited By: Suicidal on Aug 27th 2021, 1:18:54

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2021, 1:24:48

Originally posted by Requiem:
What a bad situation. My estimation is no time would have ever been good to pull out, and we should never have been there. We had an obligation to get the people who helped us out before, and we failed.

I feel sad for the women of Afghanistan.

Agreed, also all the families that lost loved ones all for nothing now.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2021, 11:31:05

KoH, take a look at this take on it. Maybe it's an angle you haven't thought about? Worth a listen sometime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qbxqq-7Dv4

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2021, 15:59:26

Yeah, and everyone (not brainwashed by the left) knows Biden is in bed with China, so no surprise this happened, the guy isn't even bothered by the situation, he actually doubles down on his decision to pull out like this, as he said before..... fluff Afghanistan.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 21st 2021, 18:34:09

KoH, what is interesting about this situation is that a few people have actually gained a lot of credibility by going against the party whip and criticising the Biden administration over this, and even some republicans have come out in support over this. You, however, are just against everything Biden ever did, so it's very easy to assume that if Trump did the exact same thing (which he did at a smaller scale in Kurdistan) you would be all for it.

Anyway it will take a lot for me to think Biden was a bad choice against Trump, but I still think this is a huge mistake. I watched Req's video and it does have some great points, that basically the nation building project was going badly and no one wanted to admit it, because a bunch of companies, politicians and generals etc benefitted from the forever war. I don't think that's a strong enough reason to just bail and leave all those people and weapons in the hands of the Taliban. What many seem to forget is that the US had 2500 troops in Afghanistan, and no one had died in almost 2 years. The running costs of keeping the Taliban out was very low at this point(it was high 10 years ago), and now it will likely cost more to control this vast unfriendly space from again breeding the types of terrorists that perpetrated the worst attacks on US soil since WW2.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 21st 2021, 19:32:29

Originally posted by Gerdler:
KoH, what is interesting about this situation is that a few people have actually gained a lot of credibility by going against the party whip and criticising the Biden administration over this, and even some republicans have come out in support over this. You, however, are just against everything Biden ever did, so it's very easy to assume that if Trump did the exact same thing (which he did at a smaller scale in Kurdistan) you would be all for it.

Incorrect, thinking what I would and wouldn't support based on likes and dislikes is ridiculously dumb, don't assume, I'm a libertarian, I despise republicans as much as I despise democrats.
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 21st 2021, 20:23:15

~Border Patrol

farmer Game profile

Aug 22nd 2021, 18:26:22

Every time i fill up at the gas station i make sure and thank Joe.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 23rd 2021, 21:28:04

~China

major Game profile

Aug 23rd 2021, 23:50:14

loss....

Garry Owen Game profile

Aug 24th 2021, 2:44:44

Anyone who has been to Afghanistan, or even did a short study of how we helped the Northern Alliance take over, was not surprised to see the rapid collapse of the national military. But even if it was a surprise, as soon as things started falling apart the XVIII Abn Corps ready brigade should have been rushed in, with a follow on of a heavy force with artillery right after, to secure Kabul. Then we tell the Taliban to wait outside until we evacuate all westerners. And then stacked the US Air Force overhead to obliterate any Taliban who tried to enter the city.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2021, 3:22:29

I have been to Afghanistan twice. Got paid major bucks as a contractor. Sad to see the state it is in now.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 24th 2021, 3:33:11

trump just got boo'd for endorsing vaccines.

also remember that trump got a thanks from Isis in iraq when we USA pulled troops. I personally think that trump and biden are two peas in a pod.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2021, 4:43:09

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

also remember that trump got a thanks from Isis in iraq when we USA pulled troops. I personally think that trump and biden are two peas in a pod.

Off topic, thanks for playing though.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 24th 2021, 9:07:47

Originally posted by Coalie:
I have been to Afghanistan twice. Got paid major bucks as a contractor. Sad to see the state it is in now.
congrats on the pay rape. Poor soldiers like me made crap money. Contractors made all the money, after the government officials lined their own pockets.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 24th 2021, 10:05:17

~Stranded 'Muricans

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 24th 2021, 13:20:24

I bet the people who voted for Biden are turning over in their graves.... lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2021, 14:46:28

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
I bet the people who voted for Biden are turning over in their graves.... lol

I see what you did there LOL
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2021, 16:44:03

Mic drop

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2021, 17:51:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

off topic? isnt this literally trumps withdrawal plan just delayed about 3 months

the great deal trump negotiated with the guy he asked pakistan to release from jail

on this issue they have hardly done anything different so how is calling them peas in a pod bad?

i like the kurdistan analogy better than the iraq one though

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2021, 18:25:35

Originally posted by enshula:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

off topic? isnt this literally trumps withdrawal plan just delayed about 3 months

the great deal trump negotiated with the guy he asked pakistan to release from jail

on this issue they have hardly done anything different so how is calling them peas in a pod bad?

i like the kurdistan analogy better than the iraq one though

Sensaaaatiiive! LOL yeah we all know this is Trump's fault, it always is and will be, the Democrats never own up to their fluff ups, they never did and never will, it always circles back to Republicans, that's why I enjoy politics, it's a true drama.

BTW, the off topic comment was a troll for Syko :P
(•_•)

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2021, 18:48:58

there is fluff ups all around on this

reps started it
dems ended it
2 pres each, roughly similar time in office

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2021, 19:17:05

Originally posted by enshula:
there is fluff ups all around on this

reps started it
dems ended it
2 pres each, roughly similar time in office

I agree!
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 25th 2021, 22:35:36

~OPEC

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 26th 2021, 2:32:53

the democratic and the republican parties are the swamp separated by a very small and narrow dam, when the swamp water rises it becomes one big cesspool. i vote third party because i don't trust anything living in the swamp. third party isn't a solution it's an outcry.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 26th 2021, 10:58:25

~Germany and the Russian pipeline workers

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 26th 2021, 13:03:34

~Onlyfans

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 26th 2021, 16:11:44

~NoTrends

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 27th 2021, 1:19:28

~ Russian pipeline workers

Drow Game profile

Aug 27th 2021, 1:21:39

100% flufftily handled.
Goes much further than just Biden though. the US had already lost 3/4 of the country before Trump left office, and were only holding a few major cities. Rerun of the fall of Saigon sadly.
Never mind Trump was talking up how He initiated the withdrawal process, on video which was swiftly deleted.
But, it goes back further than that. To Obama who left the troops in there to start with, and before that to Bush, who sent them in in the first place.
All four are at fault for the current situation.

Retired Earth type.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2021, 1:35:35

Originally posted by Drow:
100% flufftily handled.
Goes much further than just Biden though. the US had already lost 3/4 of the country before Trump left office, and were only holding a few major cities. Rerun of the fall of Saigon sadly.
Never mind Trump was talking up how He initiated the withdrawal process, on video which was swiftly deleted.
But, it goes back further than that. To Obama who left the troops in there to start with, and before that to Bush, who sent them in in the first place.
All four are at fault for the current situation.

Yup, the military industrial complex at work, left wing, right wing....same fluffing bird.
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 27th 2021, 2:07:19

Kinda wonder what would have happened to Japan and Germany had we pulled out all resources right after world warII ??

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2021, 4:33:53

Soviets would have taken over?

If you say they would have left there as well, well the soviets were 100% more motivated to expand and would have given any length of time after they "left"..

Drow Game profile

Aug 27th 2021, 8:29:07

Bug is right.
Especially given that Germany's primary aim was the anexation of russian land for their "lebensraum" in the first place.

Retired Earth type.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2021, 3:28:26

Originally posted by Coalie:
congrats on the pay rape. Poor soldiers like me made crap money. Contractors made all the money, after the government officials lined their own pockets.

I made crap money too at one point as a soldier. Did my time in order to earn the big bucks.