Verified:

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2022, 19:36:26

Are you guys watching?

I am looking forward to Iran vs USA on tuesday :)

I think Spain is looking really good to win this all.
HeadHunter

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 26th 2022, 21:18:16

Make em play until someone scores and it might, and I stress might, be worth watching.

sfbob Game profile

Nov 26th 2022, 23:05:53

The Mexican Dempsey wins the Mexican Derby to give Argentina Soccer Club hope of makin it outta the little leagues and into the sweet 16s. After playing like a bunch of kindergarten kids who got given a bunch of liquor by a irresponsible janitor who should get not be allowed to work in their first soccer game, this time they tried real hard and did some nice plays. The first quarter ended with the sheets unstained, but after the halftime show, they MexDemp’s cleat rocket from outside the danger box zone hit the ballbag. Some other guy inserted right before the overtime verdict tablet erection and the fans up in the bleachers sung a bunch of songs about how awesome Madonna was.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2022, 20:51:11

Originally posted by sfbob:
The Mexican Dempsey wins the Mexican Derby to give Argentina Soccer Club hope of makin it outta the little leagues and into the sweet 16s. After playing like a bunch of kindergarten kids who got given a bunch of liquor by a irresponsible janitor who should get not be allowed to work in their first soccer game, this time they tried real hard and did some nice plays. The first quarter ended with the sheets unstained, but after the halftime show, they MexDemp’s cleat rocket from outside the danger box zone hit the ballbag. Some other guy inserted right before the overtime verdict tablet erection and the fans up in the bleachers sung a bunch of songs about how awesome Madonna was.

There isn't quarters in soccer, n00b.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2022, 21:06:34

Originally posted by HH:
Are you guys watching?

I am looking forward to Iran vs USA on tuesday :)

I think Spain is looking really good to win this all.

Yes.

US should win but that doesn't mean they will.

A 7-0 vs Costa Rica isn't a measuring stick, 1-1 vs Germany.

Brazil is still the clear #1 even if Neymar can't come back.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

sfbob Game profile

Nov 27th 2022, 21:51:36

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by sfbob:

There isn't quarters in soccer, n00b.

Ah yeah you are right. Apart from that all the information is 100% correct!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2022, 23:15:16

I don't have a clue what is mexdemp, never heard that before 🤷
(•_•)

sfbob Game profile

Nov 28th 2022, 0:10:12

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 28th 2022, 0:16:48

WTF lol
(•_•)

sfbob Game profile

Dec 1st 2022, 8:09:46

"Mexico eliminized from the World Soccer Cup World on some dumbass rule about minor felony cards as Pole Land make it to the Sweet 16s. The land of real sexy dancing were the second winningest franchise in their little league 🇮🇹🇸🇬"

sfbob Game profile

Dec 1st 2022, 20:51:45

"Coach Ricky Martinez fires his own ass after the Belgium Soccerlets get eliminized from the World Soccer World Series Cup after a 0-0 L to some other franchise. The Soccerlets had a whole bunch of goalshot opportunities in the second quarter, only for all-time scoringest athlete Lou Kaku to go play like his cleats were not actually cleats but joints of ham. With the Soccerlets eliminized before the sweet 16s, Martinez will now have to go Livin’ La Vida Soccer some place else 🇩🇪"

Oceana Game profile

Dec 4th 2022, 7:14:16

yes no sweet 16 for US.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2022, 14:54:34

Bummer!

US Soccer has improved since I was younger, but we don't care about Soccer as a nation enough to put together a great team. It is getting a lot more popular, though.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2022, 19:55:16

Since when does the people put together anything in the US? We lost that ability decades ago, corporations run this fluff.
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2022, 20:21:00

They don’t run little league sports that exposes kids to it and maybe they grow up liking it more!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2022, 20:32:43

You'd be surprised....most little leagues are pay to play, so yes they run them too unless you find YMCA like places, very few of those.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 4th 2022, 20:40:26

US football(the one played with your feet) has come a long way. You have a very entertaining and now successful team.

Getting into the playoffs in the World cup is no small thing, when countries like Germany, Italy(didnt even qualify), Belgium, Mexico, Uruguay etc didn't.

You have a young team of players and a base of recruitment for further growth that most nations can only dream of. And as long as you are this successful and entertaining I'm sure the reqruitment won't be a problem to the world's largest sport. USA has got a great future.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 4th 2022, 20:53:54

I think Argentina, Brazil, and France are the ones most likely contenders.

England, Netherlands and Portugal are just slightly worse versions of France, but they can come together and accomplish things as well.

Spain is hella boring but can never be counted out (no matter how much we all want to see them gone).

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2022, 21:10:22

England looked good today, very organized and patient vs a Senegal who's physical and tight, let's see how they square up vs France, Argentina vs Netherlands will be interesting too, both are patient and explosive.

The two games for tomorrow are unpredictable, it's what the Asians bring to the table, upsets can happen here!
(•_•)

sfbob Game profile

Dec 4th 2022, 21:25:09

Argentina, Brazil, France and Spain have all lost matches against opponents they should have beaten, England got their dud performance out of the way against USA, they have thrashed every other team so far, they haven't conceded a goal since the first match against Iraq (which they won 6-2) and one of those was a very dodgy penalty decision. If England can beat France on Saturday I think they'll go on to win it. Finalists in the Euros last year, semi finalists at the last World cup, their tournament form and experience is among the best. Though of course you can't count anyone out in the world cup few people would have picked Croatia as finalists in last world cup, Costa Rica in the QF in 2014 etc there could be a suprise package or two left in the competition.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 4th 2022, 22:30:24

I pee in the World Cup

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2022, 1:41:57

Originally posted by Suicidal:
I pee in the World Cup

How? There's no holes in it?
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2022, 2:15:24

Originally posted by Gerdler:
US football(the one played with your feet) has come a long way. You have a very entertaining and now successful team.

Getting into the playoffs in the World cup is no small thing, when countries like Germany, Italy(didnt even qualify), Belgium, Mexico, Uruguay etc didn't.

You have a young team of players and a base of recruitment for further growth that most nations can only dream of. And as long as you are this successful and entertaining I'm sure the reqruitment won't be a problem to the world's largest sport. USA has got a great future.

Yeah, we have a good outlook on the future of Soccer. When I was growing up it was pretty much frowned upon to play Soccer instead of the other Big 3 (Baseball, Basketball, Football - the one with your hands), but now when my kids are growing up it's much more acceptable and my son even plays!

Our best athletic talent still isn't even being tapped into with regard to soccer because the payoff isn't there yet but that could change in the coming years.

EDIT: I will add that I am a lot more interested when my country is in the running so I hope it continues on the upward trajectory!

Edited By: Requiem on Dec 5th 2022, 2:21:53
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2022, 2:20:21

You'd be surprised....most little leagues are pay to play, so yes they run them too unless you find YMCA like places, very few of those.

I think you're being a bit too cynical here. I've been involved in coaching and helping run our little leagues here, and in no way are any corporations controlling anything.

I'm not sure where you come up with "most little leagues..." sounds biased based on your world view.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2022, 2:29:56

Originally posted by Requiem:

I think you're being a bit too cynical here. I've been involved in coaching and helping run our little leagues here, and in no way are any corporations controlling anything.

I'm not sure where you come up with "most little leagues..." sounds biased based on your world view.

When I lived in Southern California my brother and I wanted to play in little leagues before going back to Argentina and my parents couldn't afford to get us in one, you had an annual fee plus you had to equip yourself, you simply had to pay to play, that's how it was in the 80s and hasn't changed much because my sister has her two kids in little leagues and she has to pay, money goes somewhere and if kids don't even get a pair of sox, someone is making a profit and there's always a corporation behind sports...
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2022, 2:36:45

They have to pay for umpires/refs, insurance, electricity, painting lines on the fields, etc etc etc. It doesn't mean some evil corporation is stealing all of the money :p

I am sorry you weren't able to play tho, California is a stupid expensive place to live in general.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2022, 3:00:19

We were blessed to go back to Argentina for almost 5 years, we both got to play for clubs and didn't cost us a penny, 3rd world countries do things differently and it is not an accident that players like Pele, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and so many others came to be, I'm not saying the US is doing it wrong because that would be laughable to say.

In places like Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Italy etc etc talent is found in the streets, then they get picked up by scouts who's job is to find talent where nobody else looks and send them to be groomed by clubs to become professionals, some will become stars and few legends, in the US there isn't emphasis in looking for talent in the streets or Sunday leagues, they go look at college kids and hope to find something good there to recruit, I believe they're missing out on finding gems, if you look at all American professional players they all look like run of a mill, good enough but not great, US soccer can do so much better if they take a page of 3rd world countries scouting manual.

My 0.02
(•_•)

sfbob Game profile

Dec 11th 2022, 8:13:48

HurriKane season is over at the World Soccer Cup after his death strike fail sees England Soccer Club go get eliminized by the Soccer fluffs. The Tottenham Whitespurs inserter made the equalization play after the Three Lines started the second quarter as the second winningest franchise in the game. A felony on Buckaroo Soccer saw him find the ball bag from the death strike. Britain continued to do real nice plays but could not go get some more goalshots, so it kinda sucked when G-Rude’s head kick put the fluffs back on top. The Three Lines still had one more chance to not get the L when HurriKane got another death strike but he kicked it real high over the bar like he was playing football or something. The result means the years of lame continue for Britain but the jewels remain real shiny. 🇳🇿🇷🇺 #WereGoinHome

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2022, 15:02:30

Is this an appropriate time to suggest that we change a few rules in soccer to make it a little more exciting?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⡿⠟⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⢀⣀⣠⠤⠶⠶⠶⠶⠦⠤⠤⠄⠈⣉⡉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⠖⠛⠉⣁⣠⣤⠤⠴⠶⠶⠶⠤⢤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⣀⣀⣀⣤⣍⡙⠻⢿⣶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣾⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠴⠚⢉⡤⠔⢚⣉⡩⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⣤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⣉⣉⣀⣀⣀⠀⠈⠙⠀⠀⠈⠻⢿⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠊⠁⣠⠞⣉⡤⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠾⢛⡍⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠠⠞⢁⡞⠉⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⣶⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣖⠒⠦⢄⡀⠀⠀⣤⣤⡖⢀⣾⣿⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣄⡀⠈⠙⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣭⣿⣿⣷⠄⢤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⠈⠻⣷⣤⡀
⠀⠀⣴⣿⢟⡿⠁⠀⣀⣤⣶⣶⣾⣶⣤⣈⠀⠚⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⣀⣴⡆⠉⠉⠛⠿⣿⣶⣿⠿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⢿⣿⡿⠿⠛⠋⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣌⠛⢦⡈⢿⣿
⠀⣼⡟⢡⡞⠀⢠⣾⡿⠋⠁⠀⣰⡈⠛⠿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣤⣴⣾⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣄⢹⡇⠙⡆⣿
⢸⣿⠁⢸⡇⠀⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣧⣄⡀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣷⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣶⣿⣿⠋⣰⡄⠀⠙⠛⠈⡇⠀⡇⣿
⢸⣿⠀⢸⡇⠀⣿⡄⢠⣤⣶⣿⣿⠛⠻⢿⣷⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡤⠤⢤⣤⠾⣴⡿⠿⠿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⣦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣇⡀⠀⢀⣠⠇⢀⢧⣿