Verified:

Ratski Game profile

Mar 28th 2022, 0:35:10

Why are bots able to keep growing on Sundays? And the living player are only able to Cash or Tech, or war after the GDI kicks in and the live players country do a free fall, and the bots keep right on moving up in the standing ??? Seriously the currant setting really screw the live players, like it's pay back for them not hitting back or something.

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 28th 2022, 1:11:14

Originally posted by Ratski:
Why are bots able to keep growing on Sundays? And the living player are only able to Cash or Tech, or war after the GDI kicks in and the live players country do a free fall, and the bots keep right on moving up in the standing ??? Seriously the currant setting really screw the live players, like it's pay back for them not hitting back or something.

They are buying out the private market. They are using the cash they saved during the set. Some sell tech, troops or food. Others simply (though not exclusively) Cash.

Ratski Game profile

Mar 28th 2022, 2:02:21

My apologies maybe I should have posted in Express. I played a republic Casher, as the set ended I was Cashing over 5.5 million pt, and buying everything else. I grabbed 20.000 acres too.

Edited By: Ratski on Mar 28th 2022, 12:46:10
See Original Post

Tmac Game profile

Mar 28th 2022, 11:36:54

You strategized! Good job. The only reason you didn't do well was because your tech was too low. You should have had 178% techs, not 125%. Buying tech early raises your final nw, buying military early lowers your final nw. I'm saying to go ahead and buy that 4k tech early, not all the cheap military =)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2022, 17:49:09

Originally posted by Tmac:
You strategized! Good job. The only reason you didn't do well was because your tech was too low. You should have had 178% techs, not 125%. Buying tech early raises your final nw, buying military early lowers your final nw. I'm saying to go ahead and buy that 4k tech early, not all the cheap military =)

Yes this!

Good job Ratski, proud of you, you made a big leap forward and now you gotta start polishing it, stick with Rep-Casher at least until you understand the mechanics and go get your first top 10 this coming set!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!