Verified:

bayrock Game profile

May 7th 2022, 2:10:55

I post this in Express thread before but I guess there's no chance of any developer who cares picking it up in there. But I beg please Express is desperately crying out for more

Developers please just go and make changes and patches every week in Express - it can be be miunor adjustments and balance changes - whatever just do it !!!!! We need something new in this game!!! If it turns out the patch was bad just revert it next week. This is not hard guys just tweak numbers and mechanics until we get a nice balanced constantly improving game. Just do it!! It's impossible to make the game worse if you test a new balance patch or mechanic every week in Express and then at the end of the week choose to KEEP the change or REVERT the change.

Very simple dev work - every pretty good game that keeps their playerbase engaged is doing this!!!!!!

bayrock Game profile

May 7th 2022, 2:17:34

Here I will think of a few tweaks off the top of my head right now - all a dev needs to do is choose one or multiple for next set, add the code changes, get the code reviewed, push the changes and wait a week and see how it goes - so easy!!!!

1 - Turns now instead store at 300 (420) instead of 360 (360)
2 - Medical, spy and SDI when researched now give 20% more than before.
3 - Construction sites are not destroyable when land grabbed
4 - GDI does not break until you have attacked your enemy two attacks more then you were attacked. For example if you are attacked once and then retal, your enemy attacks you again, this will not break GDI.
5 - GDI does not break until 4 attacks instead of 2.
6 - Construction sites are capturable from land grabs

So many easy options!!! Just pick one or many or think of your own!!!