Verified:

Pteppic Game profile

Sep 17th 2021, 12:13:59

Separate the food from the oiler bonus by taking the oiler bonus of 50% away from Fascist and give it to Demo. Netgaining could become more interesting if not all necessary things (Food, oil, bonus bonus) are with one government type.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2021, 18:47:02

+1 - although a lot of people want to do the same thing over and over and over...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2021, 18:56:58

Unfortunately I don't think the people who make those changes are around anymore, but it would be kool to have new ons.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tmac Game profile

Sep 17th 2021, 19:12:34

Last time slagpit was around doing things there were plans announced to alter the way oil is burned and the dropping land deal. Maybe if he returns we'll see it =)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 17th 2021, 19:57:52

Originally posted by Requiem:
+1 - although a lot of people want to do the same thing over and over and over...

I have no idea who these people are? I think most people DO the same thing over and over again because they know it is the strongest. If there was balance between strategies people would switch around.

That said what pteppic suggests of giving demo the 50% oil bonus doesnt really make sense to me. I rather just the 15% food bonus be removed from fascism or something like that. Maybe the permanent bonus effect? maybe it will just be enough to curb the oil destock in one of the ways I or slagpit have suggested before.
Demo however is a strong government because of its tech bonus, so its really weird to give it an oil bonus and force oilers, who are inherently most independent of tech, into a govt that has a tech bonus.

Either way balance leads to more diversity all on its own. Just look at express; you were trolling if you did anything other than techer or indy(and even indy was high effort low reward most sets) before the massive overhaul of the bots there, now indy, farmer and techer all win every now and again, and casher is decent but rarely the best.

Edited By: Gerdler on Sep 17th 2021, 19:59:53

sfbob Game profile

Sep 18th 2021, 0:09:59

Demo is already OP with no negatives and lots of positives.

noraandy Game profile

Oct 28th 2021, 13:29:55

Last time slagpit was around doing things there were plans announced to alter the way oil is burned and the dropping land deal. Maybe if he returns we'll see it =)
-hangout night ideas karaokesystemreviews.com/karaoke-games/

Edited By: noraandy on Oct 30th 2021, 17:17:51
See Original Post