Verified:

azmodii Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 0:40:49

Personally, after seeing you guys bring this game back from the dead, I would glady donate to help with server costs, adverts and so on and so forth.

Im not talking "Donate & get free turns" or a freaking donation box on every page, but just a nice big button at the top for ppl to donate if they so wish. Paypal would be a good option as its cheap and can accept CC payments.

Just throwing it out there :D

Also adverts would get more players, more players = more interest = more costs, so a donation box will have to go there soon :D

This also solves the "I would leave if I had to pay for this game" scenario. Gives people the choice :D
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

W Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 1:06:08

http://www.earthempires.com/contact

donation button here :)
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2010, 4:47:56

i also didnt realise that was there, dont want to be too morphine seeky about it but perhaps having something like:

Home | Rules | Privacy Policy | About Us | Donate

Donate added on the main page with the rest might be handy, i never even thought to look on the contact page but it does make sense

azmodii Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 4:57:46

In hindsight I probably should have looked there, but I guess thats my point. Make it obvious, but not blatently obvious :D

Im gonna head over there now and make a donation :D
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

snawdog Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 9:29:26

Yea, it used to be a little more obvious and i have also mentioned that it needs to be more prominent as well.
ICQ 364553524
msn