Verified:

aliyah Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 19:33:10

On the team server, something seems to be wrong with the relations page. The cancel/reject link is not showing up when dead countries have requested pacts that were not accepted by others before they were killed. All we can do is accept the pacts, and then they are of no use. This is also causing other live countries to be unable to pact in certain situations due to slots being taken up by those which are dead.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 19th 2010, 20:30:45

o.O

that's no good

i'll see if i can prod slagpit into fixing that ;)
Finally did the signature thing.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 19th 2010, 20:37:16

There is nothing to fix. Click on the country. Click "Reject the X alliance offer."

snawdog Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 20:39:45

Why can't you drop pacts with dead countries on Team/Express like you can on the other servers?
[edit]
nevermind..i am an idiot.that is declare peace..huh?

Edited By: snawdog on Jun 19th 2010, 20:40:51
ICQ 364553524
msn

aliyah Game profile

Jun 19th 2010, 21:16:05

Originally posted by Slagpit:
There is nothing to fix. Click on the country. Click "Reject the X alliance offer."

Thanks for the clarification. Looks different than it used to which threw me off. LOL.

The one thing I'm still wondering about though... Is there not a way for someone to get rid of pacts with dead countries? I'm not talking about pending pacts either. Cancelling and severing relations won't work since the pacts were relatively new, but there does not appear to be another option unless I'm missing something again?
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2010, 21:56:45

pacts used to disapear as soon as a country died i though