Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 11th 2021, 23:11:27

I messaged Mexico #10 and said dude don’t be an asshole. In spanish as güey no seas culero.

Just want to make sure it was for that and not for LGing everyone and trying to take the land record lol

Did acquire almost 90k land and lost almost 20k so close but no cigar

Hopefully I didn’t upset too many people with the “garbage” style of play

Edited By: SuperFly on Jul 11th 2021, 23:13:41
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 11th 2021, 23:25:03

Btw if using the word ass**le or even f***ker in an ingame message is cause for deletion why is it openly used on the boards?

I just used the forum search feature and pulled tons of results for bad language posts….

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 11th 2021, 23:31:53

Assuming the messages I saw sent from you were not faked in some way I would say it's for suggesting collusion when you asked them to let them farm you and that you would pay them back on team server.

The land record is easy to beat by just hitting bots these days. I set it when there were only 50 bots and more land grabbing restrictions...

Should I set another one at 100k acres so you don't feel like trying this way again? Or do you want me to coach you for how to actually take the land record so you dont use it as a reason to play like a turd?

my guess is you will just find another reason to do exactly this.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 11th 2021, 23:34:04

I offered to compensate two people for the farming so that they would chill and not cry over the LGs in express.

Sorry for trying to pay reps to upset people :(

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 11th 2021, 23:35:49

Message from I PM All My Food at 38 bucks (#20) sent on Jul 11, 4:17
Report this message
Let me keep land for land record pretty please. Need to beat gerdler Reply

Delete
Message from I PM All My Food at 38 bucks (#20) sent on Jul 11, 4:26
Report this message
The mighty Zack of course. I’ll let u farm my team country as reparations for the trouble I caused you here
----

u are clearly asking him to not retal and that you can pay him back in team server lol.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 11th 2021, 23:35:57

Actually why are people sending you messages? Are you a mod now? Cuz if they were asking you for your thoughts or opinion on what to do that is also collusion no?

I don’t know how you can even get to 100k land with most bots being in 15-20 DR all set long

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 11th 2021, 23:40:18

I can read everyones messages.

I got to 70k acres in 1550ish turns when I set the NW record with a CI... thing is I was fully built, and I stopped grabbing after that. for the land record you dont need to. just keep grabbing bots, they don't retal.

And no, sharing messages has never been collusion. Don't play dumb.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 11th 2021, 23:51:07

I am not playing dumb bro. These “colluding” rules are very fast and lose here.

We can openly discuss what strats everyone will play to “work” and “balance” the market.

We can ask for players to sell cheap oil or tech to help us play. We can send messages from one Country to another.

But offering to pacify a person for doing them wrong is against the colluding rules lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 11th 2021, 23:54:50

Hi Superfly. Good to see you.
No one sent Gerdler your message personally. A player, and I won't say the player's name because it would give out information that I cannot give out had posted your message in a clan's discord today which is how gerdler seen it along with several other people. It was reported in game also.
I debated for few hours over it, did a bit of forum research on express. Went back and forth with yes and no, yes and no in my brain. Tried to message Prime, and another inactive express mod...but no response. I also message qzjul who was traveling somewhere in a vague internet location I am assuming probably on his bike. He didn't really give me a response that said yes or no.
Prime had deleted clintonista before for going around and suggesting coordination for breaking people's records.
Reading the whole context of the messages exchanged gave me more info and I felt that this was a very close suggestion to "hey you can lg me in team if you let me keep winning on this land record and can we ally." What I am getting at here is I have no clue how many other people you offered this deal out to. And this may have not been the intention but falls into the grey area that I had to make a final decision on.
In final saying it is best to probably not offer your team, ffa, alliance, primary, or tourney country in the future for reps so you can beat another player's record.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 11th 2021, 23:56:25

It's very easy not to get deleted.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 11th 2021, 23:58:59

No worries galleri I don’t mind the delation.

However, the fast and lose interpretation of the colluding rules is still a thing.

When I was in LaF back in the day we had an express board in which we would post to DNH each other and not interfere with each others gameplay.

Now we all do it in IRC right? Lol

I can ask my ally or whoever to sell me cheap market goods and I could LG them and ask them directly via IRC or 1A messages boards to not retal and that’s cool lol

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 12th 2021, 0:05:17

Clearly you can't equate having friends running landfarms for each others with not hitting your friends. SMH.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 12th 2021, 0:09:05

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Clearly you can't equate having friends running landfarms for each others with not hitting your friends. SMH.

I didn’t hit my friends that I could identify. For example Tmac. Highly identifiable via country name, a good dude and my team server teammate.

You can’t expect me to know who all plays what country here when you all change your names and I am not part of the LaF express chat to know who is who.

Again I am not upset for the deletion it’s all good.

Next time that I farm a few 0 defense guys i won’t offer to make it up to them

See u all next set

SuperFly Here To Farm U (#4) Send me ingame messages if you want to collude by me giving you a DNH

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 12th 2021, 0:09:29

Originally posted by SuperFly:
No worries galleri I don’t mind the delation.

However, the fast and lose interpretation of the colluding rules is still a thing.

When I was in LaF back in the day we had an express board in which we would post to DNH each other and not interfere with each others gameplay.

Now we all do it in IRC right? Lol

I can ask my ally or whoever to sell me cheap market goods and I could LG them and ask them directly via IRC or 1A messages boards to not retal and that’s cool lol

The rules are vague I will admit. Which makes it a bit difficult for me. Unfortunately I have to follow with what is written and cross my fingers I am making a good decision.

Had you probably not mentioned wanting to beat a player's land record and then offering to give the retals in team I would have never batted a second thought to deleting. I would have said whatever and went on my way. Saying "hey don't retal" was not the key factor.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 12th 2021, 0:10:38

All good Galleri. You are always a fair mod so I trust you did the correct thing.

No hard feelings here and I won’t offer reps to people again

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 12th 2021, 0:11:06

P.S. (this is me now posting in player mode.)
You better hope Zack doesn't see you tried to act as him lol

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 12th 2021, 0:13:03

Zack is my spirit animal. He loves me and messages me all the time.

Will probably flatter him to know that I pretend to be him in my quest to achieve Gerdlers level of supreme LG master

I would have totally claimed that Zack had the land record and not me lol

NitelL Game profile

Jul 12th 2021, 3:21:59

SuperFly, sad you farmed me. I even kept defence this set, and I practically use the same naming convention every set!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2021, 3:53:35

I mean, sending messages asking for DNR after you hit them and as compensation for it is reps on another server.... Sorry bro, you know I love you but that's collusion on an indirect manner, if the other player(s) accept your trade it becomes collusion, you literally verbally altered someone's gameplay to benefit you and I believe that's clear cut, no grey area here IMHO.

BTW I didn't play so this is just my opinion, hope it helps and go for the land record bro!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 12th 2021, 11:01:41

I'm glad that KoH has enough of a backbone to call a turd a turd.

It's sad that Nitell's only complaint is that he was not spared rather than that someone cheated. If we all did that the cheaters would run this place.

I wasn't even hit, and I really don't care about the land record which he didn't even threaten to take, but I find myself more appalled by the act of cheating and the regular whataboutism to diffuse the blame rather than own up to it.
You tried to cheat and you got caught. Own up to it at least so we can believe that you won't do it again. So that we can assume you learned something from it.

NitelL Game profile

Jul 12th 2021, 11:54:17

I didn't receive any of these messages - if cross-server reps was offered then yes that is cheating.

cordycsw Game profile

Jul 12th 2021, 12:32:48

All good Galleri. You are always a fair mod so I trust you did the correct thing.

No hard feelings here and I won’t offer reps to people again

yeah superfly has acknowledged and all is good.

why not u try to get the land record the "proper" way by doing good bot grabbing.

that is a skill on it's own also.

Rob Game profile

Jul 12th 2021, 12:53:58

I put quite a bit of effort in last set, and was doing very well until you decided to play the way you did. That was many hours wasted, and makes me hesitant to play Express. I’m not sure what you got out of ruining other players sets - it certainly didn’t seem like going for the land record.

I do hope this doesn’t repeat, as it’s one of those things that turn players off this game (for me at least personally)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 12th 2021, 14:33:41

You can’t expect me to know who all plays what country here when you all change your names and I am not part of the LaF express chat to know who is who.

I meant to address this part and forgot:
That board is not in use much anymore. I have warned people on it before to be very careful with what they say on it because I will delete. I have 0 bias in who wins the express server. That board really isn't needed anyhow as I have seen many players on this server since Slagpit made a 5 month return to use the server talk threads to communicate on what country is theirs. <3

Originally posted by Rob:
I put quite a bit of effort in last set, and was doing very well until you decided to play the way you did. That was many hours wasted, and makes me hesitant to play Express. I’m not sure what you got out of ruining other players sets - it certainly didn’t seem like going for the land record.

I do hope this doesn’t repeat, as it’s one of those things that turn players off this game (for me at least personally)

Rob: I am hoping you continue to play. I don't really know you, but I would hate to see you go over certain styles of game play. I think that is/hopefully/probably was a one time incident. I cannot guarantee though in the future that anyone else will come along and do the same. In saying that though, understand many will argue the game at best is styled and intended originally for such type of attack actions. Superfly's style of play is not against the game rules but at best probably unfavorable by players. I hope your next set is good!

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 12th 2021, 15:09:30

Rob just message me bro, you know I don’t have any personally beef with you. I just reached 90k land and lost 20k before I was deleted.

It’s not like I am out here trying to drive people out by farming them LaF style or anything.

Like Galleri said my playing style of LGing human players might not be up your alley as you all love to farm bots. but that is how the game was originally developed and that is still a permitted style of play so let’s party on right?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 12th 2021, 15:22:28

Remind me what era in which LaF taught players to build a fluff country and then farm people with much better countries, I wasn't there then but I highly doubt it. It's also not the main problem here. The main problem is that attempted to collude with others by trading resources in team server for resources in Express which is a SOLO server.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 12th 2021, 16:02:37

Vic 2.0

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Jul 14th 2021, 4:09:16

fek