Verified:

gregg Game profile

May 8th 2010, 6:19:21

please read the announcement

LaE cheats
systematically
brazenly
everywhere

Please pay particular attention to the area about in game chats where LaE coordinated activities

I take that as possibly a reference to the numerous ingame LaE messages i received when they thought i was one of theirs
i forwarded those to the moderators

I admit it is very pleasing to be totally vindicated

Edited By: gregg on May 8th 2010, 6:41:33
RESTRICT LaE to 80% of its cheat size

NOW3P Game profile

May 8th 2010, 6:41:41

Get your facts straight mate - of the 4 LaE'ers deleted for multies, only 2 have played this server since it began, and of those 2 neither has played the last 3 sets here.

4 members out of 40+ in LaE were running the multi accounts, and will likely be tossed out of LaE for it. I'm not sure how this hasn't sunk in yet, but LaE is just the clan the cheaters chose to hide in - not some vast conspiracy to take over the world. The vast majority of LaE'ers just want to play the game in peace and have fun like everyone else, and are just as anti-multi as you or anyone else.

I'm also not sure how you're feeling vindicated. Your rallying cry was that LaE was attempting to dominate the Express server, not that they were cheating. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you don't even have a shred of proof that ANYONE is cheating on this server....let alone LaE'ers. You're making blind accusations, which are obviously rooted in a bias against a clan you know nothing about.

If you're gonna be a douche, at least bother to get your info straight for your own sake....then at least you won't look like a douche and a tool.

gregg Game profile

May 8th 2010, 6:53:16

I dont respond directly to convicted cheaters

so to those reading this

does anyone really think that a guy who runs 14 land farms in ffa to finish in the top ten and bring reknown to LaE and who routinely acts as the LaE enforcer on this server and who presumably has access to boxcar had no idea his clan was cheating?

across multiple servers

across multiple sets

NOW3P says ok ok we cheated at ffa and yeah i run 14 land farms and yes we cheated at alliance and yes we had ten countries deleted off of this server, consider that,
ten countries deleted off of this server and we had countries deleted off of tournamentand we did send Gregg ingame messages but we did not cheat this server

NO REASONABLE PERSON CAN BELIEVE THIS GUY

i have my facts straight

Edited By: gregg on May 8th 2010, 6:56:04
RESTRICT LaE to 80% of its cheat size

NOW3P Game profile

May 8th 2010, 7:14:57

Sorry mate - self farming isn't against the rules, so call it whatever you like, but it is most definitely NOT cheating....as the mods themselves have stated in FFAT on several occasions. My 15 countries are my 15 countries to run however I like, just so long as it is done within the guidelines of the game...which it is. If you think differently, please provide a link to the game rules (as posted by EE) that you believe I am breaking, or kindly shut the fluff up.

If you really must know, I most likely will NOT finish in the top 10, and I know that well in advance. My goal this set was to see just how many acres I could farm as a challenge against Llaar's land record last set of 1.1 million. The only difference is I am making my run solo, and with no assistance from anyone but myself (and a quick triple tap on someone's country who needed to drop land). If you really need proof of my intentions for FFA, I'll be happy to drop all mil on the last day of the set if I'm still in the top 10 - I really don't care about top 10 finishes, and to be very honest I don't think it would be fair to those actually netting for me to finish in the top 10. Despite all your complex theories.... I'm just playing around here.

So far as Tourney....dunno what to tell ya, I don't play, and I really don't care.

So far as Express - please show some documentation of the 10 deleted countries you are speaking of. I don't know anything about this, but if it's a legitimate claim, unlike your others so far, I'll look at it. If you don't have any proof like your other claims though, again, I don't care.

Of course I have access to boxcar, as does just about anyone else who plays in a clan now-a-days, as it is the only fully working clan hosting site for the game. What I'm guessing you're mistakenly trying to insinuate here is that I had access to the cheating portion of site, which was not hosted in boxcar.

Of course, if you're so sure that I'm a cheat, please explain why not a single one of my countries have been deleted after moderators severely scrutinized the clans I play in....

Your facts are not only far from straight, they're non-existent dude. You're just blowing smoke out your ass hoping someone will listen and pay attention to you.

Edited By: NOW3P on May 8th 2010, 7:17:17

MrCobalt Game profile

May 8th 2010, 12:04:31

Looks like my FFA countries in LaE are perfectly alive. Thus, it can be concluded that I do not cheat.

About self-farming: In FFA you have 15 countries available, however resources are allocated is an entirely an personal preference. I have two countries in top10 right, but my 13 other countries are very crappy.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 8th 2010, 12:15:44

hrmz.

Edited By: iZarcon on May 8th 2010, 12:38:07
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

MorTcuS Game profile

May 8th 2010, 17:22:35

this isnt ffat.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

LitaLogoth Game profile

May 10th 2010, 19:47:20

Stop flaming gregg.

Sorry to bust your little holier than thou, no one cheats but NA little parade, but it is, for lack of a better word, retarded.

Retarded in logic, and retarded in premise.

I truly hope someone in your clan cheats or gets deleted. As the saying goes.. Beware the accuser.