6 88 (#88) Game profile 31,150 $26,839,779 HG
7 mr wonderful (#91) Game profile 18,989 $26,459,779 HG
8 Only 20 Humans Play Here (#7) Game profile 67,837 $26,311,173 F
9 Frank Reynolds (#97) Game profile 11,012 $23,096,177 DG
10 WaStEdTiMe (#75) Game profile 16,845 $22,371,503 HG

Congrats Tmac on the NW record!
Amazing finish! 99.6m nw is insane. O_O

Are we gonna see 100+m nw soon?

(I've no idea how I finished 2nd playing 1577 turns...)

Tmac Game profile

Jul 26th 2021, 16:22:04

Thanks! Well I know I can break 100m now, lol. If everything was perfect I think I could manage maybe 110m. I doubt I could break that.

TwoPodRay Game profile

Jul 27th 2021, 2:30:13

Originally posted by NitelL:

(I've no idea how I finished 2nd playing 1577 turns...)

I played more turns but screwed up hard in a few areas and wasted a ton of cash and turns, looks like lots of folks didn’t finish the set though.

Very impressive finish Tmac!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 28th 2021, 23:10:46

Grabbing has never been as good as it is with superfly pushing all other serious grabbers out of the game or onto the techer strat.

I think if its one player with 60 bots 150m is doable, but I kinda wish that NW records are broken because of game changes or exceptional play rather than enough players quitting.

Tmac Game profile

Jul 29th 2021, 1:59:08

My average grab size was same as both of your 96m nw finishes. A simple good job tmac will do =)

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 29th 2021, 5:12:52

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Grabbing has never been as good as it is with superfly pushing all other serious grabbers out of the game or onto the techer strat.

I think if its one player with 60 bots 150m is doable, but I kinda wish that NW records are broken because of game changes or exceptional play rather than enough players quitting.

Let us not forget that you did push me into grabbing 5 players with no defense last set after you topfed me to bait me (your words in a PM not mine)

And “the SuperFly is pushing everyone out” is an exaggeration.

Last round I farmed people that were under 500k SS’es; Gerdler included. If you want to run 0 defense in a SOLO server do not cry and rage quit because you are grabbed.

Be like everyone else that I did not grab and carry defense. You are not tagged LaF so you do not have tag protection or friends to protect your 200,000 acreas on 0 defense in express

Edited By: SuperFly on Jul 29th 2021, 5:16:34
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 29th 2021, 14:55:51

I never had 200k acres obviously and I run much higher defences than most on express. When Im intentionally baiting you because you keep playing like an a-hole isn't a set repressentative of when I netgain. Either way why shouldnt the same apply to you? my 1200 turn country had the resources to farm you back and you got all mad.

You could have hit me back once or you could have avoided retalling and kept hitting bots = land record.

Its really easy to grab to 80k+ now.

Ratski Game profile

Jul 29th 2021, 21:36:17

Bots don't hit back, so why bother hitting live ones

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 29th 2021, 22:48:39

I never had 200k acres obviously and I run much higher defences than most on express. When Im intentionally baiting you because you keep playing like an a-hole isn't a set repressentative of when I netgain. Either way why shouldnt the same apply to you? my 1200 turn country had the resources to farm you back and you got all mad.

You could have hit me back once or you could have avoided retalling and kept hitting bots = land record.

Its really easy to grab to 80k+ now.

of course you did not have 200k and you never will in express either.

what I am saying is; do not play in express as if you are playing in 1A as a LaF tag member. Do not have a huge pile of land on 0 defence.

When you play servers that do not have bots like tournament, primary or team do you play with 0 defence? If you do; do you get upset and have a tantrum when someone sees your fat unprotected country and takes your land away?

reasoning with you is so pointless as you want everyone to play your way and if I refuse to play your way I am in the wrong. as I posted in the other thread I am playing by the original designers rules and the original ideologies of this game as outlined on the home page of Earth2025.

Anyone who disagrees with the game play and mechanics outlined on the home page of the game is wrong.

Either way I am done arguing/reasoning/ etc.. on this subject.

In conclusion; if I hit you, it is because you had low defense not because of who you are or because you are a vegan, crossfitter, etc...

You have two options to prevent me LGing you:

#1 - Play with defense and do not be an easy LG
#2 - Ask me for a DNH. It is very easy to send a forum message as certain people do every set.

or play with no defense, get farmed, cry like a baby and quit.

Good luck to you all

Edited By: SuperFly on Jul 29th 2021, 22:52:34

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2021, 23:16:15

Shades of Team server, is Primary next after you push away the netters from here? Your way or else?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 29th 2021, 23:40:28

Yeah, KoH he is trying to say that Im the one forcing my gameplay on everyone else but that is exactly what he is doing.

I never threw a tantrum either when he farmed me, I just silently got my revenge while he threw a tantrum on these here boards, and in ingame messages and ingame actions. Again I did 1 PS as retal after I got farmed to bits the set before and he flipped on me and 5 other players hahaha. Who is the one with the tantrum?

Everyone is an easy landgrab, after superfly hit me last set I SS-farmed him while buying $400 oil on my private market and I could afford that even after having only played 1200 turns and he had played 1980 turn and spent all his resources on trying to defend against those players he farmed. Everyone can break everyone if they set their mind to it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2021, 0:33:22

There are currently 41 countries in Team, 7 are green, Geta and I had 15 people we recruited from other servers to play in our tag at one point, and they're all gone now because of shenanigans from SuperFly, this server continues to shrink due to SuperFly shenanigans, I mean, I call it as I see it, question is, when is SuperFly going to realize what he's doing?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 30th 2021, 1:13:51

ZZ also left because of Superfly. While some of those players might have left anyhow, and I believe one still plays team elsewhere the fact that I stopped caring enough to make the tag etc sure made it happen sooner. And if it was just chill netting and not working against superflu's bs every goddamn set I would have definatly been able to keep filling the tag as long as I wanted it.

cordycsw Game profile

Jul 30th 2021, 2:24:19

Originally posted by Ratski:
Bots don't hit back, so why bother hitting live ones

well said. tell that to superfly

cordycsw Game profile

Jul 30th 2021, 2:26:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
There are currently 41 countries in Team, 7 are green, Geta and I had 15 people we recruited from other servers to play in our tag at one point, and they're all gone now because of shenanigans from SuperFly, this server continues to shrink due to SuperFly shenanigans, I mean, I call it as I see it, question is, when is SuperFly going to realize what he's doing?

wow i never knew this.

i dont think he realized what he has done.

maybe he is on a mission to make everyone quit every sever.

after Team, now Express.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 30th 2021, 2:36:18

ZZ also left because of Superfly. While some of those players might have left anyhow, and I believe one still plays team elsewhere the fact that I stopped caring enough to make the tag etc sure made it happen sooner. And if it was just chill netting and not working against superflu's bs every goddamn set I would have definatly been able to keep filling the tag as long as I wanted it.

Quick look at EEstats and shows that ZZ’s last set was May 12 2020 and you netted. ZZ also netted every set from May 2020 back to Sept 2019 at which point I stopped looking at your history.

So how exactly did Darkness who had 3-4 tags chase you out again?

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 30th 2021, 2:41:58

The server continues to shrink becuase of me the guy that has played the last few sets as an all-x in Weedy and currently in FOS?

KoH bro you gotta update your team server sources.

And yes myself with darkness took it out on Getafix for ABing me over 1 PS. I will never deny that. He was a suicider so i killed him over and over again

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 30th 2021, 2:44:28

Originally posted by cordycsw:

wow i never knew this.

i dont think he realized what he has done.

maybe he is on a mission to make everyone quit every sever.

after Team, now Express.

Don’t believe everything that gets posted by Gerdler Cordy. EE stats does not lie but Gerdler sure does love to twist the truth.

The only wars that I have been involved in from 2019 and onwards were against CWG, BAD and untaggeds which were not netters…

Also speaking of truth Cordy, when you asked me for a DNH did I respect it and not touch you?

Edited By: SuperFly on Jul 30th 2021, 2:49:58
See Original Post

cordycsw Game profile

Jul 30th 2021, 3:04:35

hi. i actually stopped playing express after u went around hitting all the human players. u can check the records.

been too busy with work and stuff also

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2021, 3:13:55

question is, when is SuperFly going to realize what he's doing?

We'll need to keep waiting, KoH :-)

Standing by......
(•_•)

cordycsw Game profile

Jul 30th 2021, 3:14:26

ok maybe this set im playing again.

then i PM u for DNH so i can netgain peacefully lol

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 30th 2021, 3:14:56

yeah we netted for the NW record and was offered a DNH but you hit us still just like the set before that and the set before. It is obnoxious AF when you try to jump from the retal, always fail and we hit you back for twice the land and both you and us lose out hard in NW potential because of it.

If we get hit by some idiot who doesn't know better that is one thing. The retal teaches a lesson and they generally stop. You dont, because you dont care that you lose out, you just care that those you hit get annoyed, This is your MO.
Normally I'd war your tag over something like that(remember what I did to Elders) but I knew they didn't agree with what you did and I respected all of darkness except you so it wasn't an option.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2021, 3:15:23

Originally posted by cordycsw:
ok maybe this set im playing again.

then i PM u for DNH so i can netgain peacefully lol

That's your safest bet :-)
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 30th 2021, 3:30:03

You netted in peace Gerdler for a year + and yet I chased you out of team? How does that even make sense?

I don’t remember what you did to elders but I do recall that your mighty alliance cannot war more than
On consecutive set without half of your members taking a break.

Them bot farmers are too soft to restart more than one in a year heh

Edited By: SuperFly on Jul 30th 2021, 3:33:13