Verified:

BaDonkaDonks Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 6:13:39

This place, like youtube, twitter, etc - free speech rights are non existent if you pee off the mods.

Tmac Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 7:49:33

Yeah, I prefer to see everyone's unfiltered posts.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2021, 11:05:00

Agreed

Edited By: Requiem on Sep 16th 2021, 11:52:05

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 16th 2021, 12:36:39

Originally posted by BaDonkaDonks:
This place, like youtube, twitter, etc - free speech rights are non existent if you pee off the mods.

No one is being muzzled. He can post just fine.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 13:12:11

I will break my word and post one last time.

I can post here but run the risk of having my post or threads deleted if it involves exposing Gerdler for the manipulative, lying scumbag that he is.

All the posts related to Gerdler having mods investigate me for cheating and multie running were deleted as Gerdler was told that I was clean by TWO mods and yet he proceeds lie and tarnish me set after set.

He lies to all of you express players and then when he is outed by the mouth of a mod and I blow said post up by making a thread and demanding an apology from Gerdler. All posts that incriminate Gerdler are removed.

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 16th 2021, 13:14:49

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 13:16:42

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I will break my word and post one last time.

I can post here but run the risk of having my post or threads deleted if it involves exposing Gerdler for the manipulative, lying scumbag that he is.

All the posts related to Gerdler having mods investigate me for cheating and multie running were deleted as Gerdler was told that I was clean by TWO mods and yet he proceeds lie and tarnish me set after set.

He lies to all of you express players and then when he is outed by the mouth of a mod he has the posts removed.

No you decided to make an ass of me after saying sorry.
And he didn't have the posts removed.
You came and made a post after saying you were cool, and I asked the server be cool and had a Ted Talk.
So thus I decided EVERYONE GETS A POST DELETION!

I am done with this conversation. I am not spending all day long playing drama mama llama with you or anyone else. I can do that with my 4 year old.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 13:16:48

Yup
See above.

Edited By: galleri on Sep 16th 2021, 13:17:26

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 13:20:24

I am cool Galleri. Why is it against your rule or opinion to ask for an Apology from a player that has been an annoying ass calling me a cheater for months when he has been told by YOU that I am clean?

It’s ok for him to call me a cheater for months but it is not ok for me to use YOUR words as proof that he is a liar?

It only looks like you are protecting him so you do you and delete all of this if you want. it only proves the point that by deleting all this trash it makes Gerdler look protected…

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 13:21:38

See what i mean u deleted requiems screen shot where you told Gerdler that you had investigated me and that I am not running multies or cheating….

I’ll stick to my commitment to not post in a board where you can be attacked all day long but you cannot counter attack your attacker.

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 16th 2021, 13:24:41

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 14:57:13

I only know one thread got deleted and if you are referring to the post where I said "This might not be superfly's multies..."

and that galleri wrote days later that they were not deleted for being multies of someone. If you read that as "this is superfly's multies..." then yes you are bad at English and I apologize for that. But I literally suggested they were NOT your multies and galleri said there was no evidence of them being multies, WHICH was NEVER my allegation in the first place.

These are fake accounts of someone you are colluding with on a solo server, which you were deleted for once for trying to do earlier this summer and which I have posted screenshots of you suggesting you will do to this server.

So no apology will come from me. You got deleted for attempting collusion once this summer already, I'm literally accusing you of doing what you have been proven to do, caught and convicted for, admitted doing and done again. gg no re.

Edited By: Gerdler on Sep 16th 2021, 15:00:18

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 15:08:58

See what i mean u deleted requiems screen shot where you told Gerdler that you had investigated me and that I am not running multies or cheating….

I’ll stick to my commitment to not post in a board where you can be attacked all day long but you cannot counter attack your attacker.

I never said I investigated you......

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2021, 15:25:56

You were accusing him of that, and that is why gallery posted what she did. You know what you were doing. Even though galleri confirmed with you before your post that it wasn't an SF multi, you made multiple posts about it, but I cannot go back to read them all, unfortunately, as they were all deleted.

There was no maybe about it as she expressly told you before your post that it wasn't.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 16:04:43

You said you had screenshots of it all. Post the screenshot of what I said in the post where I originally showed these two fake accounts. I KNOW I didn't say they were superfly's multies at any one point lol. My take was always that these are fake accounts of someone that SuperFly colludes with, but theres no way for me to know who's those profiles are so they could for all I know be SuperFly's 2nd and 3rd or 13th and 14th accounts. That is all on the table still, not proven, nor proven false, but the allegation was never made (so far).

Galleri said the profiles I referred to are indeed the same person, score one for me.

Galleri also said the purples in the first of those accounts were for some IP match with a banned person if I interpret it right. Now this could mean sloppy VPN use, or be completely benign, if you take it at face value. The fact that this new account colludes with superfly on Express, however makes the benign case more and more unlikely.
Also the fact that Req, again, comes to the defense of something that looks like and smells like collusion in solo servers(like you did on primary when hesskid and chevs were caught doing it there and when chevs and ZEN ran obvious market transfers), shows to me that I'm on to something again.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2021, 16:15:31

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tmac Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 16:54:12

This is why I like leaving posts up. Everyone that wants to can read it and draw their own conclusions. I remember gerdler accusing superfly of collusion and also saying that those accounts may not be his multies. Superfly did admit to collusion once on that thread. The conclusion I drew was only that superfly has colluded before.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2021, 16:59:25

That's why you're a class act Tmac. I wish everyone here were a genuine as you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2021, 17:12:57

I enjoy the entertainment value, deleting is cheating me off said entertainment value.... Say no to thread deletions!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 17:56:58

I can undelete the threads. You all sitting there with "galleri is team gerdler".
No I am team galleri.
Gerdler's post got deleted.
SF's post got deleted.
Tired of you 40 year old men sitting in speedos, drinking trulys and crying about each other.
Give me a damn headache. So poof. I mean who you gonna call? lol

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 18:03:24

Ghostbusters!

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 18:44:32

I am guilty of encouraging people to land grab players. Affirmative Something that KoH never did even though I said he was In.

I was deleted for offering reps to a whiney LaF baby who said that I ruined his game and life by farming him in express. I said I’d pay reps in another server to him if I could make it up for him and he would drop it on express.

I am such a cheater by trying to make reparations but I was deleted regardless.

The screen shot was posted above and deleted by Galleri.

The point is Gerdler you were told that I was not part of those multies or accounts and yet you continue to accuse me of it.

Why don’t you move on and leave me alone before I come after your crown jewel?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2021, 18:45:31

Originally posted by galleri:
...old men sitting in speedos, drinking trulys and crying about eachother..,

Why do I feel like you're talking about me now! 😂😂😂

Btw truly is low carb.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2021, 18:46:16

I'm team entertainment, and if deleting posts creates more entertainment...I approve that as well :P
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 19:19:58

I can undelete the threads. You all sitting there with "galleri is team gerdler".
No I am team galleri.
SF's post got deleted.
Tired of you 40 year old men sitting in speedos, drinking trulys and crying about each other.

Y'all be getting on ma last nerve!
I ain't here to be babysittin yo a$s while there's Netflix to be watched!
You need to move along and get along!

Hear now?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 20:05:46

I would love for that to happen g0nz0. I've been trying my best to maintain the peace and let people have fun on this server without being screwed over by everyone doing the same strat or cheaters and griefers running rampant here.

I wish the server goes back to the vibrant state of strong netting competition of half a dozen players every reset that we had in april, may and half of june. But we can't just have nice things, because that would be terrible somehow. :)
The fact is that before this all started happening in June, we had 15-20 players more on this server.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 20:19:45

When I started doing my strategy polls it was because some people, including me, didn't want to publicly post our strategy to be easier to find, so I asked slagpit if we could do a strategy poll and he said go right ahead. I have ofc been called a cheater for doing what slag encouraged me to do, which is fine.
People keep posting what strat they will run next set on solo servers like express and primary, and that has never been considered a problem, so I have no idea why doing it anonymously would be more problematic lol. I'll leave someone else to motivate that haha.

Anyway the issue in the early days of the changes was mainly that one set everyone went techer and the top techer couldn't pass 50m and the next set no one went techer because it was so bad and so no one playing a strat that needed to buy tech could afford to get decent levels which made the game kinda uncompetetive and boring for the majority who ended up on the wrong strat each set. We fixed this together as a community by using the poll to balance it(not fully but at least so it became playable) so that there was always one or two of each strat. Now things seem to have settled down a bit, or enough people have settled into each strat, so we might not need the strategy polls anymore, but me quitting with them coincided with the netting environment becoming inhospitable here.

Edited By: Gerdler on Sep 16th 2021, 20:22:41

g0nz0 Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 20:33:36

I didn't read any of your blog. Just get back in game and keep the drama in Alliance where it belongs.

Hold my kittens plz

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 21:22:15

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Anyway the issue in the early days of the changes was mainly that one set everyone went techer and the top techer couldn't pass 50m and the next set no one went techer because it was so bad and so no one playing a strat that needed to buy tech could afford to get decent levels which made the game kinda uncompetetive and boring for the majority who ended up on the wrong strat each set. We fixed this together as a community

so you worked together aka colluding to raise NWs and to make sure that not too many players played the same strat.

Seems like your collusion interferes far more with the game dynamics than me saying "Hey everyone change things up and land grab every country with 0 turrets" especially when no one listens to me and no one land grabs anyone

btw great job on keeping the peace the 3 times that i cut the nonsense and I was hitting bots or playing all-x and you came out to farm me which than resulted in me just farming someone else instead of warring you...

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 16th 2021, 21:26:15

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 21:47:00

Originally posted by g0nz0:
No I am team galleri.
SF's post got deleted.

Y'all be getting on ma last nerve!
I ain't here to be babysittin yo a$s while there's Netflix to be watched!
You need to move along and get along!

Hear now?

I am here eating my bon bons.
Get of my lawn!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 21:53:11

Tmac Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 22:00:03

I'd love to see superfly vs gerdler one set. Can't we have some fun within the rules while offering some entertainment? Set a time when attacks can start and boom!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 22:11:18

If it ends all this idiocy I'd do it in a heartbeat.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 16th 2021, 23:08:30

Dude you play with 0 defense. This ain’t 1A you don’t have pacts and when I offer you a pact you refuse it.

Everyone that I hit literally has no defense. If I have to buy up to 500k jets to make n SS I go on to the next one.

Not sure why after however many sets u say I have done this you still don’t get defense…

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 16th 2021, 23:50:25

I am with tmac.
Fight it out.
Tired of you all interrupting my Netflix and Bon Bons.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 17th 2021, 0:07:10

Dude you play with 0 defense. This ain’t 1A you don’t have pacts and when I offer you a pact you refuse it.

Everyone that I hit literally has no defense. If I have to buy up to 500k jets to make n SS I go on to the next one.

Not sure why after however many sets u say I have done this you still don’t get defense…

This is your first hit on cordy last set:

Sep 11, 5:50
A brigade from From Russia With Moist Love (#14) has invaded your lands!
Their forces broke through your defences!
They took:
1229 Acres (1752 Gained)
1752 Buildings (523 Stolen)
$324,273
836 Technology Points
Your military lost:
47,637 Turrets
Your defence allies lost:
7304 Turrets
89 Tanks
Their military lost:
88,000 Jets

1100k jets sent.

You have hit me with more than that.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 17th 2021, 0:08:34

I dont know why you keep saying that we run with 0 defence or that you can break with 500k when I can prove in 20 seconds thats not the case.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2021, 0:34:36

I am with tmac.
Fight it out.
Tired of you all interrupting my Netflix and Bon Bons.

Yum, I just ordered a box of bon bons from Argentina, I haven't had one since 1994, thank you for reminding me and thank you Jeff for creating Amazon!
(•_•)

Penguinbeng Game profile

Sep 17th 2021, 0:38:21

I wish galleri would muzzle me

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 17th 2021, 1:12:53

At first glance, I get the feeling that too much information regarding deletions that is only available to mods might be being shared with non-game mods.

I also don't see much positive focus here or the thread headed anywhere near a good direction. So I'm putting it to bed.

Edited By: Primeval on Sep 17th 2021, 1:19:49