Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 5:24:39

This nooblet sends me messages like this every round and will break GDI and he ends up getting his butt spanked time and time again.

Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 15, 20:58
Report this message
Ill make sure to destroy you every netting set that you have until you change your name

Can someone advise this noob that 20 nooblets before him have tried and failed miserably?

Idiot boy if you are reading this please understand that I am an eternal Express player and you are playing in my house!

Game Profile for SuperFly on the Express Server

Best Finish: First

Leaderboard Rankings

Leaderboard Score Rank
Networth $11,036,404,649 #1
Land 13,071,180 #1
Top 100 645 #1
Top 10 283 #1

Thats right I am #1 and you are dead last trash!

guochel Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 5:33:28

wow, do not mess with superfly. he is super strong legendary player
not sure about those rankings, let me check

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 5:38:59

Originally posted by guochel:
wow, do not mess with superfly. he is super strong legendary player
not sure about those rankings, let me check

Yes I am very strong. What I lack in HIGH NW i make up by farming the guy above me down to my NW level....

guochel Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 5:44:18

holy fluff, the rankings are true

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 5:59:47

holy fluff, the rankings are true

Yup and they should also add a ranking for how many players you have defeated and chased out the game. I’d be adding to my total once rexhepiq quits after realizing that he can never defeat me….

Ratski Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 7:17:07

I'm the only one crazy enough in Alliances that hit you SuperFly, you where untagged, at the time, You let it pass...lol Then you tried to spy on me and I killed your spies. I don't know if you got through or not?

Daniel900 Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 10:11:20

I grabbed SuperFly once a few sets ago and thought I was safe. He pumped 12 million jets and retaled for 2k acres on the final day right before I burned the remainder of my turns. I learned my lesson.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 13:25:42

Originally posted by Ratski:
I'm the only one crazy enough in Alliances that hit you SuperFly, you where untagged, at the time, You let it pass...lol Then you tried to spy on me and I killed your spies. I don't know if you got through or not?

i showed you great mercy dear Ratski and spared you the retaliations.

Daniel my friend I always wish you great success in your quest for top 10.

rexhepiq I wish you endurance and testicular fortitude to continue your quest of being a squished bug under my shoe....

Lord Milk Game profile

Jun 17th 2023, 1:51:06

I bet its fluffing BH!!
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 17th 2023, 2:15:48

I once grabbed Superfly. After that he decided he had to call me Amiga.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 17th 2023, 14:00:21

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
I bet its fluffing BH!!

I’d laugh so hard if it was black hole lol.

Any ways look at his garbage dump

iX Attack (#82)
(Fascism)
Networth: 1,669,996
Land: 5104
Successful Attack Percentage: 64%
Successful Defense Percentage: 0

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 17th 2023, 14:03:39

Originally posted by galleri:

It’s always nice to trade and barter with you amiga. You take 100a and 20k food and I take back 150a 0 food and 5k tech points.

Beneficial exchange :)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 17th 2023, 14:09:44

Originally posted by SuperFly:

It’s always nice to trade and barter with you amiga. You take 100a and 20k food and I take back 150a 0 food and 5k tech points.

Beneficial exchange :)

No, last time you took 1 penny, a loaf of moldy bread and one of my prostitutes.
I will get her back though.

Edited By: galleri on Jun 17th 2023, 14:13:06

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2023, 14:44:20

This guy really needs help and I might need a restraining order cuz he seems like a messed up stalker lol

Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 15, 20:58
Report this message
Ill make sure to destroy you every netting set that you have until you change your name Reply

Delete
Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 16, 6:52
Report this message
I sense fear Reply

Delete
Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 16, 21:14
Report this message
Reported me? Lol ok Reply

Delete
Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 17, 4:11
Report this message
The point was the break gdi and ill continue to farm you EVERY set Reply

Delete
Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 17, 4:21
Report this message
Grab me one more time. I wish i wish i wish you woulddddd Reply

Delete
Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 17, 14:56
Report this message
Hahahahah you go back on your words like a child Reply

Delete
Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 17, 15:49
Report this message
As long as i ruin your net set im good Reply

Delete
Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 17, 18:57
Report this message
Lmao and the lie detector revealed that was a lie. I have more years in this game then you Noob. Reply

Delete
Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 17, 20:52
Report this message
You get alert text messages lol sorry i have a life and you dont. Probably all alone Reply

Delete
Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 18, 6:53
Report this message
So in guessing your a 48 year old virgin living with your father. This loner thing seems to cut deep lol ill leave that ALONE sorry. Reply

Delete
Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 18, 11:36
Report this message
I got something planned for next set you wont make top 10 again as long as im playing Reply

Delete

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2023, 14:45:16

He sends me messages like this for the last 5 rounds and I always finish 6-9x higher than this freak stalker lol

guochel Game profile

Jun 18th 2023, 14:59:39

too bad we'll never get to see what you sent to him!

guochel Game profile

Jun 18th 2023, 15:44:12

what did you sent to him?

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2023, 15:49:26

too bad we'll never get to see what you sent to him!

Man it would be awesome to be able to copy paste what I sent to this guy so you all could see how deranged this guy is lol.

Can mods do me a solid and copy paste what I sent seeing how you have access to in game messages please?

So one this message I told him that I was busy to be logging in and ignored alerts as I was with my dad buying a 67 cougar XR7 that is currently a hunk of crap but after we spend time and money on restoring it it will be good and his reply was

Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 18, 6:53
Report this message
So in guessing your a 48 year old virgin living with your father. This loner thing seems to cut deep lol ill leave that ALONE sorry. Reply

Then I replied that I was sorry if me being able to spend time with my 65 year old father set him off and I asked if his dad left him as a child or if he was an orphan.

I reported a few of the message where he was sending insults and gay talk and he got a mod warning. To which he went on a rant about me reporting him lol

guochel Game profile

Jun 18th 2023, 15:56:47

ha, then he'll just be another notch on your list of kills!

get 'em! take him down!

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2023, 16:32:48

get 'em! take him down!

My habit of breaking GDI on Sundays on the lowest NW fatties always results in me picking up the crazies lol

Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 18, 15:53
Report this message
Lol whoa you must of got some attacking alerts calm down hahahaha im still on vacation and when i FEEL like playing I get on I dont get alerts.

Also i always break gdi, i told you who i was and you were to scared to break gdi and get owned.

You have such a hard on for me that you took time to me a forum with your gay internet nerd friends

Guochel and Galleri thank you for being one of my gay nerd internet friends per crazy guy Rex lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 18th 2023, 16:37:49

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 18th 2023, 16:48:27

get 'em! take him down!

My habit of breaking GDI on Sundays on the lowest NW fatties always results in me picking up the crazies lol

Report this message
Lol whoa you must of got some attacking alerts calm down hahahaha im still on vacation and when i FEEL like playing I get on I dont get alerts.

Also i always break gdi, i told you who i was and you were to scared to break gdi and get owned.

You have such a hard on for me that you took time to me a forum with your gay internet nerd friends

Guochel and Galleri thank you for being one of my gay nerd internet friends per crazy guy Rex lol

Great...
Another person made me a boy again. So much for this vagina. This is getting annoying.

guochel Game profile

Jun 18th 2023, 17:56:59

Great...
Another person made me a boy again. So much for this vagina. This is getting annoying.

i thought you were hooked up with soviet! now, you are interested in superfly?

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2023, 18:04:48

get 'em! take him down!

Report this message

Great...

Well Galleri if you play your cards right you could look into hooking up with Rex.

He said that he makes 7 figures a year and that he goes on 5 very luxurious vacations per year.

Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 18, 17:24
Report this message
Lol i take 4-5 vacations a year. Right now I am in Saranda, Albania. Enjoy not making top 20 AGAIN

Last round of express he was also on vacation and flying around in his private jet lol

Kinda thinking this guy is 12 years old now lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 22nd 2023, 16:22:22

get 'em! take him down!

Report this message

Great...

Well Galleri if you play your cards right you could look into hooking up with Rex.

He said that he makes 7 figures a year and that he goes on 5 very luxurious vacations per year.

Message from iX Attack (#82) sent on Jun 18, 17:24
Report this message
Lol i take 4-5 vacations a year. Right now I am in Saranda, Albania. Enjoy not making top 20 AGAIN

Last round of express he was also on vacation and flying around in his private jet lol

Kinda thinking this guy is 12 years old now lol

The amount of players that make 12 figures and own several companies amazes me. 🤣

I am in awe to be playing with Elon Musk and Bernard Arnault.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 23rd 2023, 15:31:35

Yea it’s pretty damn funny how much people lie about crap to flex on some random internet player that they will never meet in real life ever haha

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 25th 2023, 15:48:24

Wow this stalker has sent over 40 messages to me in the last hour cuz he got his ass whooped despite having the FS this round. Lol

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 25th 2023, 23:56:15

Well I gave you the FS for a 2nd time that you wanted so bad.

You failed miserably and got your self deleted due to your frustrations and vial outbursts. Try to find something / someone better to occupy yourself with and Obsess over as I am done with you going forward.

Wog SuperScared (#50)
(Fascism)
Networth: 8,245,853
Land: 20823
Successful Attack Percentage: 90.48%
Successful Defense Percentage: 25%
GDI Member
Dead
Deleted