Verified:

BigRedDog

Dec 11th 2010, 23:10:27

well Dibs congrats on not showing ur ignorance...

since aparently ur every single politician there ever was...

".i hate the fact that civilians and politicians get to decide the military policies but not much i can do about that"

see that? did i tell u to ever shut up? no, my point is any citizen can decide our policies without ever serving (and yes that groups politicians..commander in chief, never served, one major example of my point), and that in order for this policy change to be decided you would think all of the military and there opinion would matter more than it does...so please stfu....

"what i hate is the fact that only gays are required to have to tell the truth before they sign the contract. i served with pedophiles, rapists, drunks and whores, why aren't they required to tell the truth before they sign the contract?"

and they r, ever heard of "fraudulent enlistment"? especially for rapists pedo's and such, yeah if they r found out they get arrested, charged, etc....

"in other words, you can't tell me to shut up and mind my own business because i'm a veteran, dumbass. plus i spell a bit better than you."

where the hell did i say those words? NEVER, quit being a fluffing idiot and read what was said and don't think every post i make is directed at YOU..all i was doing was having a conversation and you got your little feelings hurt for what ever fluffing reason, so please stfu and only speak when u ACTUALLY read and understand what was said... thanks

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Dec 11th 2010, 23:23:45

Originally posted by BigRedDog:
i mean u dnt understandthe lifestyle so stay out of it

personally, i think i and they understand the lifestyle better than you do. i don't think it's suppossed to be a lifestyle. but Eisenhower probably stated it better than i ever could.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Dec 11th 2010, 23:34:00

http://www.cbsnews.com/...ational/main7138093.shtml

just admit that you're scared that you'll be required to share a room with a person that might think you have a cute ass, not that it matters that he still needs your permission to shove it up your ass.

BigRedDog

Dec 11th 2010, 23:34:03

"i hate the fact that civilians and politicians get to decide the military policies but not much i can do about that(i mean u dnt understand the lifestyle so stay out of it)"

yup clearly stated to u..again read the whole damn thing

and how do u know this? so any civilian understands the military life? yeah clearly they go over seas and all

Dec 11th 2010, 23:37:38

Originally posted by BigRedDog:
"i hate the fact that civilians and politicians get to decide the military policies but not much i can do about that(i mean u dnt understand the lifestyle so stay out of it)"

yup clearly stated to u..again read the whole damn thing

and how do u know this? so any civilian understands the military life? yeah clearly they go over seas and all

let's see, when did they get rid of the draft... how many people are there in the US that have had direct contact with a veteran of the United States?

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Dec 11th 2010, 23:41:16. Reason: i need an editor.
See Original Post

BigRedDog

Dec 11th 2010, 23:41:56

roughly 2 to 3% of the US has seen combat (its a rough guesstimation), and under 10% of the US has served (again a very rough number)

draft was abandoned in the 70's i believe, and u cant compare talking to someone about there experiences and actually being there and experiencing combat/military life in general

Dec 11th 2010, 23:44:27

no, we can't do that because most people haven't visited South Philadelphia during drinking hours...

Dec 12th 2010, 0:09:35

what you are telling me, is that you are homophobic.
you're telling me that most people in the military are homophobic.
you're telling me that you are being forced to hang around with a bunch of people who just want to push your stool in.
you're basically stating that the entire US Military is scared of a bunch of fluffs.

Dec 12th 2010, 0:26:19

dang, how am i going to be able to get any sleep when i know that most of the US military will run to the hills when they see a Canadian or a Mexican running around with their pants hanging around their ankles and a pecker in their hands...

BigRedDog

Dec 12th 2010, 2:05:53

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
what you are telling me, is that you are homophobic.
you're telling me that most people in the military are homophobic.
you're telling me that you are being forced to hang around with a bunch of people who just want to push your stool in.
you're basically stating that the entire US Military is scared of a bunch of fluffs.

never said i had a problem with gays, never said anyone did, im makingt the point that the opinions of the ones who serve and suchdont rly get a say in this whole thing..is that SO hard for u to see?

Dec 12th 2010, 3:27:16

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
what does it matter anyway? when you serve your country you basically sacrifice your freedom in order to protect other people's freedom. you're not there to do whatever you want, you're there to follow orders. it's not a democracy in there.

gee, i dunno.

BigRedDog

Dec 12th 2010, 14:46:19

and we will, my point is with a policy that potentially can effect the armed forces, its ridiculous that the lives it effects has little to no say, its not like we wont serve with them, but switching a policy like this in a time of war and high stress for ALL of the military COULD have negative effects, so why not find out what the people who actually serve right now, are thinking/feeling about this topic? thats my whole point, quit trying to put ur own retarded spin on it

Heston Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 6:18:55

Anyone that voted is to blame. Anyone that thinks any politician cares about anything other than money (their own) deserves to be lead around like retards. The answers to American problems lie with the average individual ability to take care of his or her own self. The ability to take back the right to provide basic things for ones self like, health care, homes, personal safety and public safety.
We rely on the government to do take care of all of these essential things. The hope was equality. This lie has made human society a marvel for wickedness and helplessness. It has developed into a whole world of soft, weak, dependants with their hands out protesting for what we should rightfully have anyway.
Things that need to change are,,,,
1. Health care needs to be downsized by 99% the reason is most all surgery ect is routine, anybody should be able to perform the most basic needs and have the tools to do so.
2. Law Enforcement needs to be all but gone. People should look after one self and ones neighbor. There needs to be real consequences for real crime, not later but in the moment, by the one effected.

My point is that you are the problem. Your inability to take responsibility for yourselves in every aspect of life is the problem. Big buildings, with people, representing people that can not function without someone doing it for them IS the problem.
Any other answer or line of discussion is for fools that believe they can not provide for themselves. so go write your politicain and get no where, be a mindless retard, stay helpless then call it freedom. your way of life is a lie.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Dec 13th 2010, 10:47:54

Originally posted by Heston:
your way of life is a lie.

you mean they took the alcohol out of my brandy?

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 13th 2010, 23:13:17

Originally posted by Heston:
Anyone that voted is to blame. Anyone that thinks any politician cares about anything other than money (their own) deserves to be lead around like retards.

So tell me....how many politicians, particularly high level politicians which you seem to be referring to, do you know on a personal basis?

I know quite a few, from countries around the world, and I can tell you with no hesitation whatsoever that if that is your honest and logical belief, it is you who should be "lead around like a retard". For every bad politician in the world, there are just as many looking to actually make a legitimate, efficient, and honest system.

Lay off the 24 hr news simulcasts a bit.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 13th 2010, 23:20:18

I think open government that let more insight into what was going on in all these committees and back-room things would be a useful step to cleaning up the system.
Finally did the signature thing.

Heston Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 0:00:34

now3p,
my point is government has destroyed American way of life. laws restrict one self to provide basic necessities. I agree that there are many good politicians. but those good politicians do absolutely nothing for us. special interests are providers of services that monopolize that industry. all laws created are to protect their money. this includes, food, health care, safety, transportation and travel. why do you need government to provide for you? why do you feel good about overpaying for everything and providing nothing for yourself. my guess is that you feel good when politicians stroke you. your laziness is the problem. not taking responsibility for you life is the problem. fear in not being able to take care of your family is the seed of the problem. the world market is destroying and dividing nations and the world, creating conflicts to numerous to count.
Your hope carries our world further and further away from self sufficiency and peace.
the dream of an efficient, legit and honest system is nothing other than a dream, it will never happen. name one nation or government that claim such a rarity. name one major US politician that did not get elected with the almighty dollar, or any world politician at that.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 0:45:01

Wow.

I have never seen anyone demonstrate a complete lack of comprehension on how government or political systems work in less than 2 full paragraphs.

Congratulations - You showed me something I've never seen before

Heston Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 5:31:25

cool. i hope what you add enlightens me. i mean you are so fluffing awesome and powerful.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 6:00:25

With your last 2 posts, I'd say there's nothing much that will enlighten you.

You have your head so far up your ass on the matter, you can't even distinguish opinion from reality. It's not even worth trying to begin explaining.

Heston Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 7:52:08

with my work complete here i will retire.
it is a shame that what gets posted on here cant be used as toilet paper. cuzz in the end thats all it is worth.. especially what i post ffs. most of it is total bullfluff and usually only makes sense to me.

my political views are honestly kill em all, save yourself, only the strong survive ect. i think maybe 1% of people would agree with me.

Dec 14th 2010, 8:22:17

LOL, nobody survives. they just beg, borrow, or steal resources until they drop dead.

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 8:27:44

Oddly enough, %1 is also about the current number of folks ages 18-35 in the US who can honestly say they ate lead paint as a child.

I'mma bet that's not a coincidence.

Heston Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 9:14:36

lol
u must tend bar

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 16:33:21

ha ha - no, not quite.

I haven't been in the service industry for 15 yrs now.