Verified:

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 6th 2022, 15:04:27

I just watched him in an interview say that "Vladimir Putin has invaded Russia"

Also, during his state of a union he called for "a pound of Ukrainian people" and he said that "You can't build a wall high enough to keep out a a a a a a vaccine"

Is there anyone on this chat that lives here in the USA and voted for Joe?

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 6th 2022, 16:18:10

Joe was installed to humiliate Americans. Much like Osama Hussein bin Barak Al Mujahideen Obama was installed to destroy social cohesion and American military strength, with bonus ISIS content. They both played their parts to perfection. (Chelsea)Clinton/Ilhan Omar VS Cruz/Rubio. 2024

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 6th 2022, 17:59:46

I fear that the goal of the Biden presidency is much worse than just humiliating Americans

His administration appears to be working on behalf of communist China, and their actions are helping China to become a world hegemon.

Also the actions (sanctions) they have taken towards Russia since the invasion of Ukraine began seem to largely benefit China as well, and they further strengthen the alliance between China and Russia quite drastically

We are watching the beginning of the end of US geo political dominance on the world stage, and I fear that the future of this planet will be controlled by China, and to a lesser extend by Russia

Scary times ahead, too bad we allowed our election to be stolen by communists. We need decertification of the 2020 fraud and Trump to return to the presidency quickly or we will fail as a nation before 2024.

It will be interesting to see the US response to China's upcoming invasion of Taiwan, who here thinks they will do exactly none of what they have done to punish Russia?

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 6th 2022, 18:33:05

I think white supremacist conspiracies will saturate the internet's with horrible lies about the Glorious Peoples Republic of China. The Big Guy knows what he's doing. Inflation is going down, the housing market is open to the middle class again, and our borders and immigration controls have never been stronger. Everything is just fine.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2022, 19:49:01

The Cabal is in charge, they successfully created sheeple to follow the party of the people no matter how inept their Sheppard is as long as there's a D next to his/her name, blue is good and red is evil 🤷‍♂️
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 6th 2022, 21:10:02

Joker111555 Game profile

Mar 8th 2022, 23:47:32

Better off starting with what's right with him......... I only know one person who admits to voting for him. He has a very heavy accent and was not born in this country. I guess people haven't clued in on that YouTube video just posted. Instead, buying into what the tube tells people to believe. I haven't watched TV in YEARS. In all honesty, because I seen right threw most of the programs.. hmm figures.. programs. Weak minds are easily minipulated and programmed. This seems to be the CLOSEST thing to a simulation I can think of.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2022, 2:17:22

Originally posted by Joker111555:
Better off starting with what's right with him......... I only know one person who admits to voting for him. He has a very heavy accent and was not born in this country. I guess people haven't clued in on that YouTube video just posted. Instead, buying into what the tube tells people to believe. I haven't watched TV in YEARS. In all honesty, because I seen right threw most of the programs.. hmm figures.. programs. Weak minds are easily minipulated and programmed. This seems to be the CLOSEST thing to a simulation I can think of.

Mail in ballots put him in the white house.....170m when historically less than 145m vote on each presidential election year, math doesn't add up 🙇‍♂️
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 5:10:15

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Mail in ballots put him in the white house.....170m when historically less than 145m vote on each presidential election year, math doesn't add up 🙇‍♂️

If you've been watching any of the info that has come out of the special council office in Wisconsin, or any of the voterGA stuff in Georgia, or the audit in Arizona, it seems that a sophisticated voter fraud organization put Joe Biden into the white house, and not the votes of the American people

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 5:55:13

Originally posted by Rocky79:

If you've been watching any of the info that has come out of the special council office in Wisconsin, or any of the voterGA stuff in Georgia, or the audit in Arizona, it seems that a sophisticated voter fraud organization put Joe Biden into the white house, and not the votes of the American people

The Democrat voters were willing to accept ANYONE other than Trump. Even they knew the party cheated to get Biden into the Office of the President Elect. "Whatever it takes. It's not Trump!! Joe can't be THAT bad. Checks n Balances!! We will let you cheat, just this once!!!" Nobody believes it by now. I feel those voters doubted how severely compromised and mentally unfit Joe Brandon, and his cabinet, would turn out like this. I stated in another post this is pure humiliation for Americans. I wish I had a job as a consultant for a Ukrainian energy company making $60,000 a month. Cool beans.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to fluff something up." Barack al-hussein bin Obama

MILORD Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 18:00:12

Also, during his state of a union he called for "a pound of Ukrainian people" and he said that "You can't build a wall high enough to keep out a a a a a a vaccine"

In this particular case, I think Biden just misspoke....
"What's wrong with Biden?" is the topic of this conversation.
There is a lot of writing on the Internet that Biden decided to take property from the Russian alligarchs, which is located outside the Russian Federation ... So why doesn’t he freeze the accounts of the wife and son of Dmitry Medvedev, the former president of the Russian Federation?
Part of our government has dual citizenship, RF and UK, USA and Europe!
Wives and children of officials have real estate and business abroad!
So far, from this promise of mine, I have heard only about one arrested yacht ...
This is strange)
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2022, 18:16:33

Originally posted by MILORD:

There is a lot of writing on the Internet that Biden decided to take property from the Russian alligarchs, which is located outside the Russian Federation ... So why doesn’t he freeze the accounts of the wife and son of Dmitry Medvedev, the former president of the Russian Federation?
So far, from this promise of mine, I have heard only about one arrested yacht ...
This is strange)

The Cabal doesn't have a flag, they're pirates.
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 21:36:48

MILORD, I don't think he mis-spoke, I think he is experiencing cognitive decline similar to Alzheimer's or Dementia and he should not be anywhere near the presidency due to his declining mental state.

I just find it odd that for the past four years we had constant calls from physicians saying the president of the unites states was "unfit" and there really didn't seem to be any merit for it. However, now that we can all see it and recognize it in this president, now all of those calls seem to have disappeared from the media.

It's just mind boggling that this administration could make decisions that lead to a species extinction event and the "leader of the free world" is a person who doesn't seem to know who, or where he is, and likely can't recognize himself in the mirror

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2022, 22:33:17

MILORD, I don't think he mis-spoke, I think he is experiencing cognitive decline similar to Alzheimer's or Dementia and he should not be anywhere near the presidency due to his declining mental state.

I just find it odd that for the past four years we had constant calls from physicians saying the president of the unites states was "unfit" and there really didn't seem to be any merit for it. However, now that we can all see it and recognize it in this president, now all of those calls seem to have disappeared from the media.

It's just mind boggling that this administration could make decisions that lead to a species extinction event and the "leader of the free world" is a person who doesn't seem to know who, or where he is, and likely can't recognize himself in the mirror

That's the hypocrisy of the left in full display.
(•_•)

momo Game profile

Mar 12th 2022, 13:50:00

It's all an illussion.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2022, 4:17:10

Originally posted by momo:
It's all an illussion.

Tell that to the Ukrainian people...
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 13th 2022, 5:03:36

Originally posted by momo:
It's all an illussion.

Tell that to the Ukrainian people...

Ваша дупа приречена. Приготуйте анус. Іван штовхає ваші задні двері.

farmer Game profile

Mar 25th 2022, 2:30:30

This is strange)

MILORD I find it interesting how when Incompetent Biden says something stupid he misspoke, everyone seems to be willing to give him a free pass but if Trump had done the same thing it would have been on the news for weeks and they would have been demanding he take a competency test

Edited By: farmer on Mar 25th 2022, 2:38:05
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2022, 6:58:11

Originally posted by farmer:

This is strange)

MILORD I find it interesting how when Incompetent Biden says something stupid he misspoke, everyone seems to be willing to give him a free pass but if Trump had done the same thing it would have been on the news for weeks and they would have been demanding he take a competency test

Exactly, it's the double standard hypocrisy of the left.
(•_•)