Verified:

Jabroni1134 Game profile

Developer

Jan 19th 2020, 0:24:13

(Any posts that are not specifically related to this subject will be deleted, if you want to make a suggestion or comment that is not related to this topic, then please PM me and I will create a topic if I feel it is something to discuss.)

Comments/Suggestions/Complaints?

Jabroni1134 Game profile

Developer

Jan 19th 2020, 0:24:27

Originally posted by Molotov:
I see we don't yet have a "New UI: Scores Page" thread, but I have some serious ideas for that as well.

First, there's the same data absorption issue. Showing the full word "Communism" or "Democracy" seems nice from the standpoint of being more user friendly and forthright, but it actually makes scanning the page and realizing which country is which government take *longer* than just running my eyes down past single letters like D, C, H, because of the additional clutter and reading.

However, speaking of user friendliness and ease of access, I think updating the UI of the Scores page offers us a tantalizing opportunity! This is the perfect moment, I'd say, to integrate the functionality found on an eestats into the game itself. New players shouldn't really have to navigate to an off-site resource that they don't know about to see the full scores page... You could show *all* the scores here, and let users click on country names to see the news for each country, and so on.

The formatting of the eestats website is attractive and has traditional Earth Empires coloring, but it is also a more modern style, and it is **EXTREMELY** readable. The data absorption rating there is A+ and I cannot praise it enough. Now, in the midst of this project, is the moment to pull that into the game here.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2020, 15:01:55

I got this idea right!

for the scores, especially the alliance server for a trial, have a year-round score ladder system still keep the resets every 2 months so the countries don't get too out of control networth wise, but for a year the well-established alliances 5 members or more compete for continents of the world judged on the total net or won in an arranged war, so we have visual of the earth right and each well-respected alliance 5 members or more has a color as the representation of the continents or islands they control via Total NW so the picture of the earth is divided into ruled by alliance sections (example blue laf controls Africa, red sof controls Europe, yellow sol controls Russia,green Elders control China, Purple Monsters control the Americas etc) of the world giving us a visual of who is really winning the power struggle of the server.

We can start wars/tournaments 5 countries vs 5 countries war or challenge for occupied land lasting say a week or 2 weeks whatever time agreed the first to tag kill or end the arranged war/tournament agreed time frame with the highest total net wins the war and the contested piece of land is awarded to the winner and the section of the world becomes the winning alliances color on the earth picture.

This will give us and outsiders to the game a better perspective of which of the alliances rule the server over a year of progression, it's paramount we make it a rule you can only start a clan with 5 members or more in alliance putting and end to suiciders in one or two country tags and pushing smaller clans together to achieve better uniform earth and more carnage and player skill and clan pride injected into wars.

Thanks for your time Love you bye.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.