Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 16th 2022, 14:21:15

Originally posted by Tmac:

Without it you get a handful of players that will stock missiles and drop them on the best countries unprovoked. Everyone gets one hit without opening themselves up to full blown war.

Originally posted by Rocky79:
The beauty of this server is that every target is a real player and any attack that you make here opens you up for a potential retaliation at any stage in the game.

If you pay attention for a couple of rounds you will notice that the players that have the most land at the end of the round are all the players who only attack countries that can’t retaliate against them.

Typically what I do is look at my networth and divide by 4 and try to find a target just slightly larger than that. That way I avoid retaliation and avoid excess building and rebuilding costs.

This set I am a late bloomer due to having a late start. I got farmed by a few “best countries” I see they try to apply the 25% NW rule and try to outrun me.

I keep edging into range and sticking a little missile into their best bums…

It’s a nice challenge, on how to retaliate against your biggest aggressors while still taking on 2 or 3 LGs a day and also picking and choosing you will retaliate against.

Edited By: SuperFly on Oct 16th 2022, 14:24:37
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit