Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 3rd 2023, 0:33:24

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
My understanding is this g0nz0 and I'm gonna be flat...I just came back today after a few weeks abroad, so it's fringy....

In some sort of way, whether communication or, as I'm told, qz asking for gerdy's help going thru the server crash, that FA packages from EVO were identified in this manner, or at least, that's the rumor. I don't want that to sound accusatory tho. I don't know yet. I personally can really only speak to what a pain in the ass it is to NW trace aid and that LaF members seem to know about several specific packages to various clans. It really could be that someone murdered like 12 hours of their free time to NW trace aid packs. What concerns me tho, is that's been referenced a handful of times here from what I can see and not addressed at all by anyone who carries a stick. If it happened, let's talk about it, be transparent about it, and make sure it never happens again. If it didn't happen, let's talk about it, be transparent about it and make sure it doesn't ever happen. I'm here to see that thru.

Oh ffs.
I don't know who misquoted me. Or maybe most of these players cannot read.
But yes, let's talk about it.
qzjul ONLY SHOWED EVERY MOD IN THE MODCHAT, that includes EVERY SINGLE mod.......THE LAF AID. So who should be complaining? LAF.... noone saw any other clan's FA news in that.
I placed this in caps so people can read slowly.
I will repeat it again for those in the back that cannot understand that. THE LAF AID.

Maybe ask qzjul/martian/prime or myself next time versus "I SaW iT on AT seVeRAl TiMes, It MUST bE True. So I must act like I can rally up the GAF's.
Next, half of what you all blame gerdler for on this forum... he didn't do. And it isn't any of your business which mod did it. Maybe I banned SF, maybe I deleted the posts. You don't know.

Actually while I am here.
You all need to take your entitled asses and be humble. qzjul has paid out of pocket for this game to run several times every time a drive crashes (3 times this year for new drives). I keep reading "I am going to take my funds back". You all act like your tossing out hundreds. He and the others who have gone on and left because I can clearly see why...... furthered this game so players had somewhere to keep a community they loved together. Not for profit. If you can do better....do so.
You boys act like this is Blizzard.

I will see my way out again. *slow clap*
martian is better than me with tact. But he is slower at posting.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.