Verified:

Matrolen Game profile

Apr 4th 2023, 4:20:04

Asking for a bit of clarification here:

FA'ing an enemy country (LaF's enemy) in a war you are not involved in is grounds for repayment/consequences according to uNAPs, specifically LaF's uNAP, is this correct? I think I remember this when reading the uNAP Gains sent me.

If this uNAP was broken or canceled by LaF, then it would basically allow Evo to send FA to any country and LaF to do the same without any consequence to either clan. Also read as, if LaF is canceling a pact that has those specifics in their uNAP and they initiated the termination, it must be known to LaF that they are ceasing to hold Evo accountable for FA to any country. At this point, if Evo assists a country that is at war with LaF with FA only, it would trigger some sort of FR communication that isn't necessarily written anywhere but should happen, right? The community must have a consensus on this as it seems like the right path to open up communications for these specifics and not necessarily be seen as an act of war and then FS.

This can also be read as Clan A and clan B or you can switch LaF for Evo and still hold true.

I understand there is much more context going on here and a lot of "he said she said". I'm only trying to collapse it for the sake of simplicity to seek clarification.

Progenies of the Great Apocalypse