Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 16th 2023, 13:29:07

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Yeah SF. About that. I'll be honest with you bro. Cross server stuff shouldn't exist and I think you're one of the primary offenders recently. This forum is called Team Talk and represents completely different clans playing a completely different game than 1a. Diluting this server due to 1a politics has always hurt a cool environment where all strats can play to win without bots, yet have small politics to keep suiciders square, like the game was intended. It's the last place an Earth2025 fan can play and get the feel of the old alliance game. (Assuming the server has more than 40 players and no one is participating in cross server bs)

But I want you to understand, it fully dilutes my experience on this server, the only one that I actively played the past 30 days, when you suicide the best competition on it for fluff they did on other servers. That's never been an OK reason to hit someone, and used to be frowned on way harder than it is now. I disagree highly with it being encouraged, and it has made my return to the game feel disappointing at times...

Derrick bro, did you miss the fact how it was Gerdler and LaF that came and tagged with Black Hole's resistance and suicided Snake unprovoked for 2 or 3 sets in a row due to the wars in 1a?

It was also black hole and resist who decided to take the fight that was started by them in team to allaince and tag laf to hit mercs.

You are pointing the finger at me incorrectly my man. It is actually your prized competitors that have been suiciding netters Like Evo in allaince and Snake in team.....

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 16th 2023, 13:31:22
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit