Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2023, 20:45:00

You really still mad that a mod forum banned you for saying disgusting fluff to me on the forums? I'll casually remind you that I am not a forum mod and further, I don't really think any of the mods really like me all that much. Pretty sure you suiciding me on FFA was only that you were mad that you got banned, which again, I have no control over. Ever since then you've just been a fluff to me so I tend to avoid you and not hang in warchats you're in.

I'll be honest with people and tell them I think you're a fluffhead, but it's not because of anything I did, bro. It's because you're actually an asshole who gets yourself banned with the disgusting fluff you say to me. And then you get mad at me because you receive bans for it. Not much more to our relationship than that. Much like Gerdler, you and I haven't really spoken in months. And that's primarily to avoid your drama.

I'll point out you've never had a country deleted because of me for what you say, because I wouldn't report you. That goes over my head on the forums tho.

I'll be honest tho bro, there's a world in which if you don't say disgusting fluff to me, then third parties wouldn't ban you and you'd have no reason to be mad. I don't think me pointing out that it happens should make you so upsetty spaghetti.

It's just like, "whelp, chevs told an incredibly disgusting made up narrative calling me a pedophile for no reason again. And now he's mad at me because Prime banned him, so he's calling me worse things privately. Think I'm good on hanging around this warchat." Then I dip.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 8th 2023, 20:51:23
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit