Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2023, 23:43:29

Lol you brought it up and said "4 years ago" in your post. You can't say I brought it up when you literally said it when you started coning at me. I feel like I'm arguing with a woman right now. "NO YOU BROUGHT IT UP!" Do you actually believe the fluff you say, bro?

So what, did I reveal you were Real Man on the forums while you were still denying it, and you hold that against me 4 years later? You're literally exhausting bro. Everyone already knew because, again, the fluffing mods told us all who you were. Such misdirected anger.

I will 1000% tell people I don't want to hang with you in warchats because you act like a fluff to me. All you're doing now is proving that to be true. I said nothing to them aside from facts, and you know how I feel.

At least you make an effort to use your chevs handle when you're acting like a 14 year old girl. It wouldn't make much sense to be acting like a child while simultaneously calling yourself Real Man. If you want to claim not to be thinking about me ever, maybe don't have massive outbursts about me sticking my fingers up my ass, and anyone will believe that to be true.

I guess thanks for making it very clear to everyone I said I don't want to be in warchats with scumbags like you to, that it's valid because you're literally obsessed with me and want to spend your time writing paragraphs about my butthole. Like I said, I'm 10/10 here for the humor. You just aren't being funny. You're just talking about my butthole and fingers like you're mad. Like I'm sorry bro, but it's not for your fingers.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 9th 2023, 0:07:21
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit