Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2023, 2:13:09

I remember back in e2025 days LaF farmed Rival until they responded and then killed them until they ceased to exist. Remaining Rival players then duped ICN leadership into letting their handful of remaining players to join, only to have them detag and suicide midset.

LaF then forced ICN to be landfarms for them for multiple sets in a row under threat of "constant war and never netting again" and Nole being a fluff, so I quit ICN to top feed the fattest country, only to end up getting my new tag BSS killed off the server lol.

Was homeless after that because you guys ran the 200 players I liked best off lol. After a 2nd set of stockstealing LaF to first place and dying in a hail of bullets I was told by LaF leadership that I would never be allowed to play again anywhere and even if I became the nicest guy ever, LaF would find me and ruin my experience until I quit the game.

It was at that time, DietyLord reached out to me and told me to join RAGE. He said LaF was too big of fluff to touch a real war clan, and that wound up being true. LaF cowered from their original stance and I continued playing. And it was there i learned to warlead better than in ICN, and to be organized enough to fight LaF and win. The only promise he made me keep in exchange for warleader training and a home was that whenever someone was killing LaF, whether I agree with them or not, that I'd join in and kill LaF too as long as I play.

I keep that promise for the hundreds of people I've seen LaF run off that I cared about, and the hundreds before and after them. And that's how I ended up killing LaF the last couple sets, despite not particularly agreeing with the reasons for war.

If last set winds up being my last, I'll be happy to say I only came back to EE to kill LaF. And I did so in no less than 12 of the sets I spent here, including my first and last.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 23rd 2023, 2:29:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit