Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2023, 21:10:39

Originally posted by BEM684:
I didn't realize that point before this thread. When clanGDI was announced I was still trying to remember how to play the game at all lol. I've only been back since April and the last time I played before that it was still E2025.

That has to change. It doesn't even make narrative sense within the context of the game. Humanitarians kinda make sense. Joining GDI kinda makes narrative sense as does declaring war to get around it. But it should never be completely impossible to attack a country your own size! And certainly shouldn't come without a cost for the benefit.

Yeah that's ehm...all true. The contrary argument is something like...people here are all mean/dramatic and the player base of netters is too old and lazy to do politics anymore. So they deincentivized politics in favor of letting old fluffs be lazy, and essentially ruined the flagship server. Being that it is the flagship, servers unaffected by the change, like primary, have dropped from over 130 members to now under 70. It's cut the player base roughly in half over a 4 month period. 1a went from around 250 players to about 190, to around 137 now.

The only server that hasn't seen a massive drop-off in players is Team, which is unsurprising considering it provides a classic, non-bot, non-clanGDI experience. It's actually up a handful of people.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 27th 2023, 21:13:00
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit