Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2023, 21:22:05

I maintain the biggest unfortunate part of the whole thing is that the ONLY feedback/debate/argument that occurs in reference to maybe some usable parts of the change not murdering the game completely, finds a conversation that is 100% only about a bunch of grown ass men's emotions and crybaby bullfluff they did to each other over the years. It's WILD how much a mechanical change can prompt a purely emotional debate.

No one's speaking with their brains around here. One can appreciate after all these years, seeing the game ruined touching everyone in the heart, but you'll be hard pressed to find a conversation regarding it that isn't primarily a soapbox thread of why people dislike each other, and why the change is or is not necessary based on their emotions.

Otherwise I think you're up to speed on it. It's pretty dumb and sad to see haha. A good few of us are not currently playing the game but occasionally checking in on the forums to see if it gets unruined due to our exit. That's what I meant in my 2 minutes comment. I don't currently play because the meta sucks so bad. Still like the community tho so I pop in.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 27th 2023, 21:29:54
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit