Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2023, 17:53:00

Originally posted by Chevs:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
TC, you're still trying to explain away the fact that I currently don't play having to do anything with the war, which it doesn't. Care to acknowledge that at the very least, your statement doesn't apply to me? I have better netting stats than you on multiple servers but don't want to bot farm for an hour everyday and oil destock in a solo-player setting because it isn't actually a fun game. It's a fluffin trash meta and my choice to not play has literally nothing to do with my ability to kill LaF in a war I openly opposed.

If you're gonna make fluff up about why people are leaving, you could at least make it somewhat accurate to the person you're speaking to, or else you just sound like a moron and a liar.

This is true

I have screenies of him trying to convince people to kill theBOMB, not LaF. he loves Gerdler they are best friends.

Honestly would have made the war better lol. You and Gerdy on 1 team wouldda been OP. lol.

Don't blame me for trying to get every asshole to play with each other instead of with me haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 28th 2023, 17:55:15
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit