Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2023, 22:30:09

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Originally posted by Happy:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Wardogs tended towards wardoggin because they enjoy the social aspects of war, and people who want solo wars tend to play solo servers. If you want to play alone, I don't really understand why when that's an option that you'd play a clan server.

Given the main reason that the non-talkative chill wardogs war is to get the boys together, have a couple beers and kill some countries, I think what you're suggesting just removes the main reason people war for the majority.

In other words, I don't think there's many wardogs that would want to do that. I think you'd find more popularity in that suggestion with netters or solo players, who have continuously pushed 1a towards a 0 social interaction PvE game. Wardogs are here for the community mostly.

Soon most of us will be gone sadly.

I know. I guess if braden and KoH and a handful of others are around, I'll probably hang for them and occasionally run a teams country, but my heart feels as heavy as my worst breakups. Imma miss you idiots.

Don't leave Dee! I'll start playing Team again in protest to 1a becoming a meta safe space and so that more people start playing Team again since it's the only non bot alliance server, the real alliance server!

Yeah. Braden invited BHole to Weedy so I'm still reconciling playing with someone so toxic, lol. We could play with him tho for fluffs and grins. I'm still kinda waiting for braden to jump off a bridge talking to the guy tho haha. He's too much of a masochist and a drunk to not think it's hilarious tho and I kinda agree, being those two things as well lol.

Team is the real ones server tho. True alliance.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 10th 2023, 22:32:45
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit