Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2023, 3:57:16

Lol, Sui can tell you more about me than I think I even can. That's my actual worst hater. I've literally campaigned against the way he talks to people because I find it extemely intollerant at a minimum and racist/sexist at its max. We've said some of the most hurtful things people can say to each other over the years, and literally no one on that end of the game supports me. When I call him sexist the women stand up for him and when I call him racist the Mexicans do the same.

Recency bias will say we stopped conflicting and are friends, but it's only because I stopped speaking directly to him so he would stop suiciding me instead of participating in wars when I had little or no support on the issue. Just updating you on history btw. My personal jabs against him sting too much and make me look bad because they are so personal, so I don't make them, and when he calls me out for being bi or ridicules my personal sexual choices or whatever it's just as easy for me to ignore him. Only people who know each other very personally can make those types of insults, and frankly when I engage with him, I feel bad about what I say because I'm an able bodied successful dude. Personal opinion, he became very senile and a nihilist because aging was super unfriendly to him. And that's really all I care to say about it. We had some awesome wars together with RAGE back in the day, but he's a different person now.

Do yourself a favor tho, forum search Derrick with Sui as the author and you'll see nothing but insults. Vise versa and you won't find but a post or 2 in years. I'd generally recommend avoiding that person.

I promise it's just recency making you feel like I'm OK with that dude tho. I just ignore him because it's literally better for both of us if I do. Any other questions about that I'd be glad to answer privately.

As far as Thunder goes tho....he's right. No one cares lol. Particularly the mods and devs, and that's where you run off the rails. But that's not me standing up for fluff or not standing up for fluff. Believe me, I've done it. Sui is just a losing battle for me. Keep in mind I'm generally thought of as a peacekeeper, and a friendly war arranger. Not an enemy of anyone. Certain people actually like that Sui calls me names for being a peacekeeper, and it's a choice I ignore it. That noise isn't good for the game.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Nov 23rd 2023, 4:22:12
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit