Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2024, 7:59:20

Pffft gal. I’m sure you’ve looked it up by now but if I said “where’s Galapagos” I’m like 10,000% sure you wouldn’t say “off the coast of Ecuador.” I’m fluffin certain of it.

And I think I’m past the dumping part of my life. We’re both liberals who don’t want children so after roe v wade was overturned she got a tubal ligation and I got a vasectomy. Obviously didn’t know each other at the time, but we both made the responsible decision when the Supreme Court got set back 200 years.

She dates other guys. I’ve been with multiple partners from shows and fluff since I met her. I don’t think we break up or break in even. We exist only with the reason to appreciate each other. I don’t think either of us wants to be married or have children during a global climate crisis. Just aim to have a great companion for the end times.

The 9ers are playing the chiefs and no one cares, and then Biden will face trump and I’ll probably kill myself. Year is trash.

3 tho….I did meet the girl of my dreams absolutely. I really haven’t even been smoking weed, and not because she frowns on it or something, we’ve smoked a few times, but I think she’s very inspirational to me having good habits and I’d like to stay motivated around her.

I used to like laying in bed, getting high as fluff, and farming bots like crazy while never leaving my bedroom. While I could wall 1200 hits in a good set and win teams or FFA, I think it was always an unhealthy lifestyle/experience.

It was never good for me, and I think the way I acted here is probably indicative of that. All my decisions are my own tho. I just hope she loves me back, but I’ll never be that level of unmotivated stoner again, and this is simply a positive lifestyle change in my path to finding happiness in a world that has always made me want to kill myself. I think I’m just finally ready to be healthy, fit and using my talents for good.

Edit: That’s not an apology btw. Sui can still ho take his one usable arm and go fluff his own permanently flaccid fluff.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 8th 2024, 8:30:20
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit