Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

May 8th 2024, 20:36:02

TC - I gave you a pass the first time you attempted to insult me about cheating, mainly out of pity. I'm not giving you a pass this time.

You know the difference between you and I? I cheated, admitted to it, took responsibility for my actions, and then apologized and sought forgiveness.

You have done none of those things.

Until you do, you're in the category of 'Not mature enough to admit my mistakes and take responsibility for them'.

There is NOTHING wrong with making mistakes. We all do it. There is everything wrong with not taking responsibility for those mistakes and seeking to make corrections.

As for you being 'invulnerable to insults', what is this a 'im rubber your glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you' type of situation?

Holy fluff, when I made the school analogy, I was simply trying to make a point. I didn't realize you were going to bring grade school logic to this conversation.

You go ahead and continue to be 'invulnerable' though, Mr. Smarty Pants. Let me know how that works out for you as the rest of the community laughs at you behind your back.

Edited By: BlackHole on May 8th 2024, 20:38:14
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit