Verified:

Jiman Game profile

May 18th 2011, 6:00:36

Originally posted by Theseus:

Nobody implied that SOL does not have skilled players. SOL has been a top alliance since long before any of the technology I mentioned was used.

I did read your post as a sense to compare SOL's skill based on its tech it has for mobile and such. This is easily viewed on the fact of comparing 30 solers to 30 lcners on a room full of PCs right after saying your tech comments. Its kinda does seem its an implied statement to me.

Is it irrelevant, or an "improvement"? It can't be both.

Sorry the 'big deal' was in a sarcastic tone. Aka the "Oooo"

SOL is and will continue to achieve far greater success in Earth's current state than will LCN and technology is very much a part of that. It's not a shift in blame (being behind the times is our own fault) or an excuse, it's a fact.

Hey hey dont give up. LCN is the 11th best alliance title holder for the last decade. A strong consistent alliance which knows where they stand! SOL/LAF/SOF they all dont know what place they want to be in. :P

Where is the whining? Nobody from LCN is posting anything to do with the war except me posting about how SOL kicked our asses and if this war happened a thousand times, you'd kick our asses every time. SOL > LCN. Not whining - fact.

"If you put 30 SOLers and 30 LCNers into two separate rooms full of computers and have them go at it in a war, I'm confident in LCN's chances,"
This is the main sentence where the miscommunication comes from. You imply a lot with this one phrase. Maybe not on purpose, but it occurred either way.

Where are the excuses? Where did anyone from LCN claim anyone outside of LCN is responsible for LCN losing here? Even if technology was the sole factor which it absolutely is not, LCN's lack of technology is LCN's responsibility. Also, were we prepared or not? If we weren't prepared (again, our responsibility), you should have steamrolled us and your victory isn't a big accomplishment. If we were, then you're lying about it here. You're trying to play everything both ways.

Again, the single phrase supported the idea that you were making a statement that LCN could beat SOL if it was not for technology.
No of course you did not say it directly (the orginal statement, not the implied view, contradicts with some of your statements that you are saying now) but it you did imply it.

I am not sure where I said LCN was prepared and was not prepared in the same statement, maybe you can quote that for me.
I firmly believe LCN was not prepared for the war. If i said otherwise, it was a typo (or change of opinion over a period of time).

Are testicular fortitude and game skill related somehow or did this just get meshed together in your rant?

That was more of an emotional statement at the end, so they just got meshed together.

Edited By: Jiman on May 18th 2011, 6:11:04
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit