Verified:

AxAlar Game profile

Aug 20th 2011, 20:34:04

SoL, we will be taking your eclairs!

This dec is two parted; the AxA no BS version and then one on behalf of Thomas.

AxA's:

You hit LCN. LCN has been an FDP since I brought our alliance back to the council server back in the days of E2025. Few have known this, as we've always tried to consider each other an ace up our sleeves. As such, our friends have asked us to show use that card and go boom on SOL. Good luck!

Thomas's long-winded monologue:
Nobody likes to lose a war, so it makes sense for an alliance to prefer an easier target while at the same time appearing to be an even match. However, appearances are sometimes deceiving. While MD and LCN have the numbers advantage, that doesn't make up for the advantages SoL had with this war.

Yes, MD was preparing for war. But they obviously weren't expecting a war this early. So their countries were not where they should have been but still war capable. Can you claim they were prepared? Technically. But we all know technicalities don't mean fluff.

LCN on the other hand had no preparation. They expected to netgain and had no reason to suspect SoL would attack them. It's pretty sad when SoL posted that they had no bad blood, just making the numbers "even."

My question is this: why would you blindside an alliance that is netting just to make your war seem more even than it really is? There were other tags you weren't pacted to that could have been lumped together with MD if you wanted to hit them that badly. We are one of them.

The only issue with that is that it was obvious we were war prepping. So rather than hitting two war prepped tags, none of which had turns saved or planned on fighting such an early war, you chose to blindside a tag that was netting.

Cowardly actions like that don't go unpunished. Being assholes on this server tends to lead to a short life. I hope you guys enjoyed restarting as much as you did last reset because this set is going to be a replica of last.

Sanct declares war on SoL in defense of their friends in LCN.

Don't bother with the famous SoL spin. Nobody believes any of it anyways. Toodles.

Love Always,
Thomas

Edited By: AxAlar on Aug 20th 2011, 21:21:08. Reason: Thomas' dec sucked
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN: