Verified:

QM Diver Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 10:14:02

Why don't you take your race debate, and create a thread.... someplace else??

This one, was to basically honor those who are now gone, from an attack on the US soil!
This is something unheard of since the civil war..

There's a book out called 'Don't Sweat the Small Stuff'...
Perhaps if this was more popular, you'd know how petty your debate in here is..

I had 2 friends, one was black, both named Mark..
We called one Big Mark, as he was.. The other, was referred to, as Black Mark. Black Mark was black, but he wasn't into using the "race card" at all.

We are all drinking beers and tokin a doober, when someone said, we shouldn't refer to Mark as Black Mark, as it wasn't nice, and may be construed as a racist nickname..

Mark, the darker one, shrugged, as he saw no problem with it..

So this is the nickname that stuck to him..... to.....

SCUFF! ;o)

Mark thought that was nick was fine too.. Why? Because he was one of us.. An American, in the same fluffed up boat. Sure, he is absolutely at a disadvantage, due to the devout racists who still hadn't been educated, or if they were, they certainly weren't going to change their tune..

I'm one also that became nervous when my step daughter started going out with a black guy.. But this was mostly due to how fluffing dumb he was.. Color wasn't the issue, it was his brain , I think that didn't allow him the sense he needed. He be a dumb MOFO!
You'll say, well the blacks in large, are not too bright, but I don't believe that's a fair statement.

One thing for sure though... There were every type of person killed in the 9/11 attacks... Who cares what color they were? They were mostly Americans!

That's all...

Edited By: QM Diver on Sep 13th 2011, 10:16:52
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Natural Born Killers
PreZ