Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 15:03:36

ZDH - racism does NOT necessarily involve hate. Racism is only the concept that one race is superior to another for any number of reasons. I wish you were the hateful kind of racist, because then I could just consider you another ignorant turd in the toilet bowl of life. You are a completely different type of racist, though. You are the kind of racist who tries to intellectualize his racism, and justify it to himself with logic because they're unwilling/unable/scared to look at anything broader than direct personal experiences and information that supports their opinions. Unfortunately, you don't even seem to be informed enough to pull that off, so instead you come off looking kinda like that Republican Senator who stood in front of a television audience and told the world McCain doesn't know fluff about POWs.

I do get a HUGE kick outta guys who try to justify racist opinions by claiming to have that token black friend or two....and then turn around and talk about all the "black" things they do that justifies those opinions. So thanks on that one....

watertowers - Believe me, I'm about as far from PC as you can possibly get. Ask around a little bit about my past, I think you'll start to understand. I just happen to have some very real and relevant world experience in lieu of assumptions based on facts, figures, and biased research. Your "research" is garbage, your "logic" is flawed at the most fundamental levels, and your assumptions are based in stereotype instead of measurable quantities.

You're both racists, and I consider your opinions on the matter utterly worthless. I would have ten fold more respect for your opinions on the matter if you at least had the gumption to admit that instead of hiding behind a veil of intellectualism and logic.

Like QM said, take your self-serving justifications to a thread that's not insulting folks who died on an important historic date - I'm done with this conversation here.

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 13th 2011, 15:09:12
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit