Verified:

mrford Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 4:52:55

Originally posted by Marco:
Btw my only dislike of Evo directly stems from Anoniems mouth

hes actually kinda cute. if you ignore him, he goes even crazier than if you respond to him. his wild and unfounded fluff spewings, most of which are of a personal manner and have nothing to do with the game, are pretty funny when you think of what a sad individual it makes him look like. its interesting to wonder what emasculates him IRL to the point he has to be this aggressive and obnoxious constantly here.

i mean, in IRC just today (the first time i been there in over a week mind you) he followed me around and tried to but into my conversations for at least 30 minutes, and i ignored him. then, after he began yapping like a little dog at others i decided to give in and have a fun little fluff fight with him. you should see him follow the LaF players around the rooms. however, once i latched onto a point he was arguing with someone else and attempted to weigh in, he lashed out yapping about how he wasn't talking to me and didnt really care. i found the irony almost too much to handle.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 5th 2011, 4:55:39
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford