Verified:

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 4:25:47

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by GunGrave:
Originally posted by Rockman:
So you expect SemperFi to netgain while you do 8 grabs per 24 hours on them? How about a realistic limit?

would you rather we raised it to 10 or 12, if that would suit you better? it's an upper limit numb nuts, not a fixed rate. i believe we have only hit that limit twice since we started it back in august. it doesn't mean they will be hit 8 times every 24 hrs, only that we allow it, plus there are a lot better countries to hit in PANLV and TKO, then to worry about maxing our limit on SEMPER. no offense guys, but you were not that important to us.

thats the exactly issue. you guys intentionally grab fat landtraders not for the land gain, but to be fluffs and send a message "we dont like you self farming"

maybe if you guys used a little judgement every netting tag on the server would not have a smile on their face right now that you guys are being killed. i assure you this is a shared sentiment throughout from those ive talked to.

i get it, you guys are too stubborn to compromise but this is why there are grudge matches set after set and why people quit playing because noone wants to bend.

you are completely off issue, that was a statement about the number of our hits, not the intent behind them. i'll play along though. i can't vouch for the intentions of every player on this server, i can't even vouch for the intentions of every player in NBK, but i have played with many of my fellow NBKers for years and make an educated assumption that they feel the same way about grabbing as i do. I don't care about other strats or whether they self farm or not when i am LGing. i only care about my returns. i need land, many countries have it. i look through the countries on this server and find potential land donors. i calculate with target will yield the best return and grab it. it doesn't matter to me if it is 2x my NW or $1 off. if it gives me better returns, i hit it. regardless of what anyone's assumptions are, my intentions are and always have been landgain.

now if thats out of the way, did you have a problem with the # of grabs we allow ourselves to make. or was questioning our intentions your only point?

Edited By: GunGrave on Oct 20th 2011, 4:33:11
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK