Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Feb 28th 2012, 16:29:41

Originally posted by crest23:
Originally posted by tduong:
i actually started out aiming to be the fattest country at 80k because rockman had 76k. The goal of the game is to be the most powerful country and mehul set up a metric for that. It's called networth. But you can't possibly say a 80mil nw rep is more powerful than a 60mil nw dict. If I wanted to play for net records then I'd go for rep, demo, theo, or commie.

As always, you seem to think your 2 cents is worth more than it actually is.

You actually started out trying to make top 10. IMO, I don't think you will make top 20 or even top 25.

Land record glorification is retarded. Every single rep and CI in the top 50 grew their lands faster than you did, at some points they were over 10k land higher than you. Even the dict techer was growing land as fast as you were. Hell, the theo casher grew faster than you. That's a pretty weak record since anyone that knows how to grab can pretty much do it.

Also, if the land record was what you wanted to achieve, building on all that land pretty much negated that assumption, doesn't it?
That's why he wants to create a record that only counts built land.

Edited By: blid on Feb 28th 2012, 16:41:09
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.