Verified:

tduong Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 1:51:07

that is a bad example since the dict obvious don't know what the hell he's doing. The theo got a FS and the dict didn't even respond because it looks like he doesn't know how to use spies to demoralize.

having the FS doesn't mean he'll win. DH in tourney C FS me and cleared out my missiles but he's 1.4mil net now and im still 5.5mil. On top of that i'm getting hit by other countries also. He started the war with me at 6.2 mil and he was at ~5mil.

i would say in war, high spal and how you manage your losses is how you win. I will give someone the FS. I have the advantage of being prepared. My dict has 1 mil tanks but a rep with 130% weapons tech will need 1.85 mil tanks to AB me. So if I bump to 1.5 mil which is easy, they would need almost 3 mil. My only weakness is SDI because there's just not enough on the market. But I can pick my target. And fat countries tend to have very few missiles. My SPAL is always around 30 so no chance of any reps being able to do harmful spy ops on me.

And yes I would war rockman if i was playing dict and he plays republic because we won't win. Republics are just not meant for war. At high NWs, the losses the reps incur will be their downfall. They need higher military and suffer more losses. They would need to be higher net to break a dict and that means lower %.

Just keep playing demo techer crest

Edited By: tduong on Feb 29th 2012, 1:59:20
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years