Verified:

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Apr 25th 2012, 5:56:14

Mr Charcoal's Rant (not RD related)

I would like to start by saying that I actually read the logs. Im at work with NOTHING to do for 6 more hours. This is a response to the logs, to the rebuttals, and to AT over the last few sets.

It's quite obvious the poster is anti-Laf. The entire purpose of posting is to have everyone that isnt part of LaF / SoF get angry at the statements and do something about it. No one will.

Nothing in the logs was a lie. Some statements were opinions or bad assumptions.

Lulz: Your attention seeking behavior is annoying. Please stfu. Nothing you posted was groundbreaking. LaF and SoF are two large alliances who currently have a level of control. They wish to keep that control and plan accordingly. Every major alliance has done the same for years.

LaF: Seriously, stfu. Don't feel the need to defend yourselves. Do you realize how retarded you sound arguing every anti-Laf post? Do you what you do. It's what you have done for years.

Evo: Quit whining. If you have an issue with LaF, hit them already. Tell them you are coming, tell them not to call in allies. But you can't and won't. Instead you will cry on here about a deleted account 25 sets ago or a number 1 country that may or may not have received aid.

SoF: Stop calling our pact fluff and that you got swindled. We both know those statements are a lie. Man up and stop being sneaky about everything. You Lack class and You shouldnt.

Icn: To hell with Sov, I like you.

PDM / MD: I love how you guys take the brunt of the heat in this
log yet don't sit here and cry (short one or two). You two are by far the most stand-up alliances in this game. Let the in-game actions speak for you.

RD: Im sure when you read this you will be all "Hey Charcoal
! STFU" and Im gunna be like "Hugz" and then you're gunna be like "K!" and stuff.

Edited By: Mr Charcoal on Apr 25th 2012, 5:59:12
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.