Verified:

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 3:31:57

Originally posted by crothersc:
In no way am I being a smart ass, so I don't want a smart ass response. I have a question...When EVO/SOL hit LAF the numbers were pretty much even, yes? Laf like 73 members, EVO/SOL around 80 members. Why did they feel he need to call in SOF? A 5-10 members difference in my opinion isnt considered a "gangbang". Just wanting to know why they felt they needed SOF?

Having been told publicly we're going to war for 6 months, we're not interested in even wars. We want wars that are over in 2 weeks so we can go play something else for the remainder of the reset. Next set, another 2 week war, repeat. If you think we're interested in sitting in a war chat room everyday for 6 months, think again. It takes effort running warchats.

Evo/SoL's FS on LaF is not even, because one side had the surprise and prep advantage, even if the country numbers were even. No fight in EE is really even unless its a mutual FS at the same time, with even numbers, and both parties had equal amounts of time to prep for it. If you wanted an even fight, you could have asked/arranged it instead of using "but we have even numbers" as propaganda to an uneven fight.

Edited By: Xinhuan on Jun 23rd 2012, 3:34:24
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit