Verified:

LATC Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 16:12:24

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
Originally posted by LATC:
bobby last set for motivating me to actually try to play for real hehe

March April reset you said to me: "But I think you should try playing a farmer again to understand why the 3 day retal window is very unfair for a commie to impose on a farmer."

So I did this set. I had no problems with a 3 day retal window, even though I was grabbed I think 8 times last set (one was a fat fingered typo that I didn't retal).

Touche, well played. I'll have to take a look at what you did early game. That March/April reset I tried to do tech reseller for a month and then convert to farmer to try to catch both peaks, but neither really peaked - hence the "crap country" that set. That along with pinafore saying I was only a "mediocre player" I decided to actually see how well I could do if I tried.

Xinhuan: I had enough mil tech to sell at $35. My mistakes were that I sold all my food once, which was weird because I was trying to figure out how much food I needed for the last two days, but I think I added a digit and forgot to drop a digit somewhere else so it sold it all. That then compounded into having to buy more food on the market, on the last day that happened to be my own $38 bushels, meaning I got double taxed ugh.

Two days before the end I recalled 200m bushels before playing a day's worth of turns so corruption ate up a ton of food that day.

Although I managed to squeeze out a lil extra NW by selling tech for $750 on the last day and trading that for turrets on my PM, so trading $354/NW in tech for $293/NW in turrets. I think that's what pushed me over the $140m mark.

Edited By: LATC on Jul 4th 2013, 16:14:39
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?