Verified:

DespicableMe Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 6:44:50

[qoute]Our Heritage: The Origin of Revolution
By Rubikon

The story of Revolution begins with two of the most famous characters in 1a’s long history: Jer Bu and doobie. Jer Bu was a long to Omegan and recently inherited the title of King of Alliance Talk from Ghost. Bu owned AT at the time, his many “followers”, including myself, wore a “Bu” at the end of their name. Doobie was a little different then Jer Bu; angrier and a little more down-to-earth then his counterpart. Before he beginning of the reset they did what all new alliances do: spam AT with recruitment posts. I was fascinated with this new alliance, being the leader of a new alliance myself.

I was the President of The Highest Creation, tag: THC, during the genesis of Revolution. I talked to Jer Bu and doobie about their new alliance and what I hoped to do with my alliance, etc and we signed a FDP before the start of the reset. Revolution had, what I thought, THC needed to be successful, AT recognition. They were very seasoned veterans and had more then a few friends in many alliances, and also more then a few enemies too. During the middle of that reset THC was not doing so good and I lost a few of my key leaders. So, I decided to merge THC into Revolution. I thought Jer Bu and doob would make me like FA or Vice-President, but they offered me a Co-President spot. Jer Bu, doobie and I all had equal power. I was in my glory. I became pretty close friends with both of them as the reset went on.......[/qoute]

This is written in the RevolutionX board at SoF! Hi Jer Bu!!!!

Edited By: DespicableMe on Jul 31st 2013, 6:47:23
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit